Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Re: This image:

Are they using a CD rack to cook their meet? That black paint must add good flavor...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

IUG posted:

Are they using a CD rack to cook their meet? That black paint must add good flavor...

At first I thought the lifehack was "use your tiny Weber to smoke your ribs, it'll take literally forever and probably never warm them through enough to kill all the parasites, enjoy your listeria!" but looking at it again it could actually be a proper smoker.

I don't know, my smoker is much larger and is a re-purposed steam engine boiler.

Agar Agar
Jun 14, 2007

It's a ceramic grill and a rib rack?

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

IUG posted:

That is the rack from a broiling pan turned upside down if I am not mistaken. I guess the idea is to have more ways to use the thing than two roasts and a turkey per year since it is so bulky.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Found some parenting life hacks! These should be good as parents of young children are among the dumbest people to exist.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/hacks-that-will-make-a-parents-job-easier

Make your kid cat treats with a playdough machine! Cover their plastic picnic table with plastic to weatherproof plastic!

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

A Moose posted:

Found some parenting life hacks! These should be good as parents of young children are among the dumbest people to exist.

Make your kid cat treats with a playdough machine! Cover their plastic picnic table with plastic to weatherproof plastic!

No lie I am going to try that doll hair spray thing.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Yeah, quite a few of those parenting hacks are not that terrible.

Not that there are not bad parenting lifehacks out there...

-- Technically a crime.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

SystemLogoff posted:

This is just the Ultimate Warrior's baby photos

bummer dude
Jun 20, 2004

duuuude

Darth Freddy posted:

No lie I am going to try that doll hair spray thing.

Yeah, I hate it when my realdoll's hair gets all messed up, too.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

A Moose posted:

Actually, Girl Scouts aren't allowed to go door-to-door to sell cookies. So that one's terrible.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

dovetaile posted:

Actually, Girl Scouts aren't allowed to go door-to-door to sell cookies. So that one's terrible.

I love how much popular culture lags behind in a lot of ways. Stuff like lemonaide stands and projectors in classrooms which were things from the 50's/60's.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

For when your child is literally incapable of eating food like a normal person.

Also those apples aren't sliced, probably because it'd be a huge pain in the rear end to do that hack.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

How is this easier than just sprinkling a tiny bit of lemon juice on the slices? Why do like 85% of 'lifehacks' fix already solved 'problems', in much less efficient ways than already existed to deal with them?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

SystemLogoff posted:

-- Technically a crime.

I'm gonna do this tonight.

I, uh...I don't have kids.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

bringmyfishback posted:

I'm gonna do this tonight.

I, uh...I don't have kids.

Look at this high baller here, willing to commit federal crimes for pretty money they can afford to just throw away. You should sparkle your yacht and 4 story mansion.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Leper Residue posted:

Look at this high baller here, willing to commit federal crimes for pretty money they can afford to just throw away. You should sparkle your yacht and 4 story mansion.

I will sparkle whatever the hell I want! It is the Ultimate Lifehack!

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

bringmyfishback posted:

I will sparkle whatever the hell I want! It is the Ultimate Lifehack!

Fine, but it's Tooth Fairy money so you better be ripping out a tooth for every bill you sparkle!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Leper Residue posted:

Fine, but it's Tooth Fairy money so you better be ripping out a tooth for every bill you sparkle!

NO ONE SAID THEY HAD TO BE MY TEETH

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

bringmyfishback posted:

JUST GIVE HER THE TEETH SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE SPARKLES!

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

stop fighting :(

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

that's not a life hack at all

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hack my life into pieces

E: wait no this joke was already done before

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Leper Residue posted:

that's not a life hack at all

Stop fighting by loving off and dying? That work?As long as the sentence has the word "by" it's a hack, I'm sure of it.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
Does the "safety spot" hack involve super gluing the kids' hands to those stickers because :lol: @ thinking all you need to do to keep small children from wandering off is to have a sticker for them to place their hand on.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

bringmyfishback posted:

Leper Residue posted:

JUST GIVE HER THE TEETH SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE SPARKLES!

Life Hack: You two just go get a room already.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Somfin posted:

Life Hack: You two just go get a room already.

...are there teeth in the room?

Okay, okay, here is some garbage as an apology, from Buzzfeed's "10 ways to Makeover a cardigan." http://www.buzzfeed.com/kollabora/10-ways-to-makeover-a-cardigan-bl2n#1wsgt84

Got two perfectly good cardigans? Cut them in half and sew them together! And then I guess do it a second time because you have two perfectly good cardigan halves left!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Nutsngum posted:

I love how much popular culture lags behind in a lot of ways. Stuff like lemonaide stands and projectors in classrooms which were things from the 50's/60's.

I know we had overhead projectors all through high school, and kids around here still set up lemonade stands sometimes. :confused:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

A Moose posted:

That's not a lifehack, that's just a pretty good prank. Especially if you put a few of them up.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

That's not a lifehack, that's just a pretty good prank. Especially if you put a few of them up.

They should call that prank "The Pistorius."

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Lifehack: Your kids are probably as dumb as your drunk college roommate so you can play sweet practical jokes on them without getting caught.

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

SystemLogoff posted:

This is literally a chindogu

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

SystemLogoff posted:

Stereotypical moms-with-nothing-to-do-all-day and dads-who-refuse-to-do-things-the-normal-way are generally good at hacking together random poo poo that makes sense. Lazy teenagers/college-age kids on the internet are not.

Sir_Substance
Dec 13, 2013

The laughs just never stop!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
How can they talk sex, show a picture of Spock, and not mention its brothers the shocker and show-stopper?

Gosh kids these days.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

A Moose posted:

Improvised tap-dancing shoes, because gently caress your hardwood floors.

"Cover a play table in oilcloth to create a water-resistant outdoor picnic table for the kids."

Since when was plastic not water-resistant? :confused:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Wouldn't it be better to attach the bottle to the door frame above their heads so you not only get a pop, you rain confetti on them too? Otherwise just get those "pulling fireworks" that don't have a confetti bottle attached.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

kinmik posted:

Improvised tap-dancing shoes, because gently caress your hardwood floors.

who the gently caress still has pennies?

lifehack: save money and resources by not minting lovely coinage that is literally worthless

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Meatwave posted:

They should call that prank "The Pistorius."

:pusheen:

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Lifehack: show your partner a great time in bed by TALKING to the poor bastard and asking them what they like instead of doing daft poo poo off Tumblr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crosshatch
Dec 10, 2006

Nutsngum posted:

I bought cookies from a girl scout at my door last fall and I bought lemonade from a little girl's lemonade stand while I was biking around last weekend.

Lifehack: nostalgic for the past? Move to Portland Oregon where it's apparently still the 50's/60's.