Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

Like just throw the door open, stride in and be all 'THREAD TIME MOTHERFUCKERS' then put 2 thumbs up and make a gun shooting motion and give a wink?
I like it!

Also true

Yes

Also do so in Imp Zone because we aren't moderated as heavily as Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Games has very little moderation now, just make a thread, do what your heart tells you.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Louisgod posted:

Games has very little moderation now, just make a thread, do what your heart tells you.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

peter gabriel posted:

Like just throw the door open, stride in and be all 'THREAD TIME MOTHERFUCKERS' then put 2 thumbs up and make a gun shooting motion and give a wink?

if this is how you make love then take me now i'm yours

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Chairman Wao posted:

I'd just end up wondering why I wasn't playing SR4 instead, and then do just that.

Reminder that Saints Row 4 is getting a $30 next gen release in January, as well as a new standalone expansion.

Also is no one adding their GT's to the SA Xbox One list anymore? Since Titanfall's release on the Xbox 360, there have only been 7 or 8 additions. Well, there have been 8, but the 8th listed a PC only game so I don't know what the deal with that is.

univbee fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 25, 2014

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

univbee posted:

Reminder that Saints Row 4 is getting a $30 next gen release in January, as well as a new standalone expansion.

Also is no one adding their GT's to the SA Xbox One list anymore? Since Titanfall's release on the Xbox 360, there have only been 7 or 8 additions. Well, there have been 8, but the 8th listed a PC only game so I don't know what the deal with that is.

cant wait for the sweet next gen releases

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

univbee posted:

And it's routinely $20 on Steam.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Chairman Wao posted:

And it's routinely $20 on Steam.

What the hell is Steam? I couldn't find the app in the Xbox Marketplace Store.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

BonoMan posted:

What the hell is Steam?

It's the stuff that comes out the top of your Xbox One.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

univbee posted:

It's the stuff that comes out the top of your Xbox One.

Ohhh I'm sorry the answer we were looking for was "Xbowners Ears."

Zarfol
Aug 13, 2009
The master chief will save the bone. Just wait and see Microsoft will reward me for being an early adopter. Wrap it up playstationailures :smug: and destinyailures :smuggo:.

In all seriousness, I got around to downloading the Forza horizon demo and even though I've never been a fan of racing games outside of Mario Kart, this game owns.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Zarfol posted:

The master chief will save the bone. Just wait and see Microsoft will reward me for being an early adopter. Wrap it up playstationailures :smug: and destinyailures :smuggo:.

In all seriousness, I got around to downloading the Forza horizon demo and even though I've never been a fan of racing games outside of Mario Kart, this game owns.

Yeah, it's really fun. Gonna buy that Tuesday.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zarfol posted:

is Horizons the game they meant to release at launch?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Louisgod posted:

Games has very little moderators now.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

is Horizons the game they meant to release at launch?

no that was driveclub

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
look if youre all too scared to ill make a sunset overdrive thread so speak now if you really want it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VideoGames posted:

look if youre all too scared to ill make a sunset overdrive thread so speak now if you really want it

yeah do it cant wait to see all that activity

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Sounds hella sick. Can't wait

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Whoever made that "crushed blacks" Chrome plugin needs to make one that adds white streaks as you scroll through posts to create the illusion of speed.

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

VideoGames posted:

Make it happen cap'n.

Can't wait for all the posts from people buying it to spite their parents.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

peter gabriel posted:

the 'bad' thread contained all the info and news about it

This may have been true once, but hasn't been for quite some time. Even the people that used to post actual information have stopped in favor of whatever this is that you are all doing now.

Previously, this thread moved slow, but it was mostly signal. Now it is all noise, so I doubt most people will bother.

Louisgod posted:

I don't know why someone would bother making a thread about anything bone related given the current climate of thread shitters and lack of moderation.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Haha right thread length is indicative of quality hahaha

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

King Burgundy posted:

This may have been true once, but hasn't been for quite some time.

Yeah I'll concede that point actually

Bass Bottles posted:

if this is how you make love then take me now i'm yours

Kiss me you fool

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Widestancer posted:

Haha right thread length is indicative of quality hahaha

No one said any such thing.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667590

guys the Sunset Overdrive thread is here. i hope you can all join me in talking about it. i have been impartial as possible

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

King Burgundy posted:

No one said any such thing.

i did because its true.

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

King Burgundy posted:

This may have been true once, but hasn't been for quite some time. Even the people that used to post actual information have stopped in favor of whatever this is that you are all doing now.

Previously, this thread moved slow, but it was mostly signal. Now it is all noise, so I doubt most people will bother.

I don't know why someone would bother making a thread about anything bone related given the current climate of thread shitters and lack of moderation.

Hey, I'm talking about upcoming Xbone smash hit and future mediocre selling PC game Sunset Overdrive.

Just because you blocked out the atrocious marketing and Fizzy the rear end in a top hat mascot, doesn't mean everyone has.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

peter gabriel posted:

Yeah I'll concede that point actually

Mind you, I think that was more an issue with a lack of actual news. This summer, for example, there was an entire month and a half with no new releases on the Xbox One, not even downloadables.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
If people like posting about something they post about it. This isn't rocket science, unless you are an Xbox One owner.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

King Burgundy posted:

also this thread is good now, so congrats on making a good thread albeit a delayed one

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

lol @ calling all the supremely stupid hanyolo and crafty posts "signal"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fame Douglas posted:

stop noise.

this white noise.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Fame Douglas posted:

Also never said every post was signal. I said most.

Some of you folks seem to have a problem with arguing without inventing the positions of your opponents.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
No one is arguing. In fact, we're all in agreeance that Fame Douglas is a virgin.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You're really getting some mileage from that Fydiot's post.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

univbee posted:

Mind you, I think that was more an issue with a lack of actual news. This summer, for example, there was an entire month and a half with no new releases on the Xbox One, not even downloadables.

There really was a dearth of news. So maybe. I just think even the posters that put the effort in like DDS stopped caring.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

In actual XBone news looks like October is another of the "lol just one free game" months in Games with Gold, with Chariot:

http://majornelson.com/2014/09/25/xbox-live-games-gold-october-2014/

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

Also never said every post was signal. I said most.

Some of you folks seem to have a problem with arguing without inventing the positions of your opponents.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=whoposted&threadid=3608847

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

You're really getting some mileage from that Fydiot's post.

It has gone on too long to the point it isn't funny, kind of like your virginity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

King Burgundy posted:

welp i guess you might as well stop posting entirely then

• Locked thread