Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

it's extra funny with DH because there's only like 20 playable nations. you think they'd have spent time on the minors to at least give them a few events.

you might wanna try right clicking on those flags buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Runemaster was canceled. I think Johan was heading that so I guess he's back to mapgames? Well I guess he's still Studio Manager but I thought he was directly involved in Runemaster...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
rip

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Darkest Hour is frustrating because I just want to stomp on friend of the family Bulgaria's face but the game doesn't let you go ape on a motherfucker without being a dictatorship I guess.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Help how do I do Theodoro

Morholt
Mar 18, 2006

Contrary to popular belief, tic-tac-toe isn't purely a game of chance.
pray that golden horde attacks crimea at the start

then invade and vassalize crimea

then ally muscovy and eat the golden horde/abkhazia/we

then kick muscovys rear end before they become too strong

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*hits blunt* why not let the player choose between paying money or monarch points for building upgrades

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Morholt posted:

the first time i played hoi2, i was like, wow i can play as any country in the world??

i chose liberia :iamafag:

then i didnt play hoi2 until aod was released

with the extended finish, i've always wanted to try industrializing as a tiny minor in south america and then setting out on global conquest post-war, but every time i do i realize that the highest speed is still an order of magnitude too slow.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*in bowser voice* Wizzer!!

Wiz posted:

"drat you free content for not being the exact free content that I wanted!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Why did the human being Wiz add ideas for loving Quebec and Mexico but not Brazil

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Why did the human being Wiz add ideas for loving Quebec and Mexico but not Brazil

He's a hosed up little retard.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

he's ex-LF, so he's racist as hell and flies to thailand to buy sex

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao @ what a huge human being the Wiz is.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao @ what a huge human being the Wiz is.

that but also all the other posters in that trhead too

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Poil posted:

That, sir, gives us a diplomatic insult CB on you. How DARE you not cater to my every whim and desire? Good day!

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

I want that guy to die of the "French disease", and for him to have gotten it from a "French penis".

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

To his credit, Quebecois and Mexican ideas is a fairly epic feature.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

To his credit, Quebecois and Mexican ideas is a fairly epic feature.

if you are making ideas for the large colonials you should extend it to brazil as well

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have a better idea, and its called make the generic ideas at least not suck loving rear end.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Man i cant stop coming back to Byz. theyre just so fun, good color too. Is there any reason not to genocide the albanians? i dont think so

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They should finish making ideas for countries that exist in the 15th-18th century, before making ideas for stupid alt-history nations like Mexico and Quebec.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

They should finish making ideas for countries that exist in the 15th-18th century, before making ideas for stupid alt-history nations like Mexico and Quebec.

they should do whatever the hell they want i dont care

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
am i bad for enjoying shenryyr (eu4 streamer) and thinking he has the true heart of game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

they should do whatever the hell they want i dont care

gently caress OFF.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

abuse culture. posted:

am i bad for enjoying shenryyr (eu4 streamer) and thinking he has the true heart of game

I can't think of anything more intensely boring to watch than a stream of mapgame full of them alt-tabbing to watch netflix while nothing happens because they are full of truces.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I can't think of anything more intensely boring to watch than a stream of mapgame full of them alt-tabbing to watch netflix while nothing happens because they are full of truces.

Which streamer does this?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Which streamer does this?

Me

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

You shouldn't do that.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

idk he's just insanely good at the game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

abuse culture. posted:

idk he's just insanely good at the game

who?

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

http://www.twitch.tv/shenryyr DO NOT watch multiplayer eu4 or any of his other videos

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need to stop reading the Games threads because holy gently caress reading that epic 3 page derail from dipshits about how the term third world is offensive somehow from a bunch of white europeans makes me want to murder people with a screwdriver. Jesus loving christ. The AIDS is strong with that thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I need to stop reading the Games threads because holy gently caress reading that epic 3 page derail from dipshits about how the term third world is offensive somehow from a bunch of white europeans makes me want to murder people with a screwdriver. Jesus loving christ. The AIDS is strong with that thread.

3rd world is a retarded term though.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I prefer the term periphery.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I prefer the term periphery.

this guy gets it

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

3rd world is a retarded term though.

thank you

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you guys are being sooo imperialist about this game where you have a Genocide Natives button.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

you guys are being sooo imperialist about this game where you have a Genocide Natives button.

the issue, imho, is that it's a cold war term describing neutral or non-aligned countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The issue is that games is full of fags, niggers, and jews!