Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

rydiafan posted:

Just get a couple rats. They are the legit best.

If only rats could live 20 years. A little buddy bursting with personality that dies after such a very short time is mega depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Yeah nothing like a rodent that literally pees all the time crawling up in and around your clothing and life.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Ivy posted:

My cat will handle a leash. He walks around for a bit and then promptly lays down.

My cats are old. This is what they do leash-less. With a leash, they immediate flop down and howl at me. I can only assume they're calling me Cat Hitler because that's how outraged they look.

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Karma Monkey posted:

My cats are old. This is what they do leash-less. With a leash, they immediate flop down and howl at me. I can only assume they're calling me Cat Hitler because that's how outraged they look.

Yeah, mine's almost fifteen; it's pretty nice that he still walks around and plays as much as he does.

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

I think it's something to do with the sound of the water itself . When my vet needs to measure my cat's heartbeat, they put the sink on full blast to get her to stop purring so loud.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Can all the cat owners do the thread a favor? Waffle iron your cats and report back on how that has improved your life.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Put bread clips on your cats to tell them apart.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Give a feral cat a place to crash and feed it daily and it won't always scratch the poo poo out of you when you try touch it

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

http://aun66-7.diply.com/auntyacid/video-smartphone-photography-tips-tricks/87995

Wait, you brought a camera? Pfft, they take up so much space. Let me just get my binoculars out.

Xythe
Aug 4, 2010

Stop getting mad at video games. No stop insulting his mother what is wrong with you.
Another lifehack video that tells you to use things for their specific purpose, or so dumb/obvious that there is no point making a video about it. Use a tripod as a tripod! Do the same guy in a a photo trick, but you have to slow down over and over so parts of it are overexposed! Try to give this lovely idea a dumb name! What's photoshop!? #LIFE HACKED

Lewis Skolnick
Nov 4, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31uATZkJBKo

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Is there a lifehack for having your pizza not come out spongy?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Cook it with a clothes iron for extra crispiness! http://munchies.vice.com/articles/how-to-cook-like-an-iron-chef

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

My Lovely Horse posted:

Is there a lifehack for having your pizza not come out spongy?

Microwave with mug of water

Life hhhhhhhhacq

Or warm it in a pan or oven you ffffffuck

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Literally eat half of the pizza, give your friends tiny slices so that you can just gorge."

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Lifehack: Hate sharing your pizza with friends? Don't have friends! ALL THE PIZZA IS YOURS!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Karma Monkey posted:

Lifehack: Hate sharing your pizza with friends? Don't have friends! ALL THE PIZZA IS YOURS!

This has always been my theory, and I've enjoyed many a delicious pizza because of it.

Also, chipmunks are the best pet. Ones that live outside. You can feed them cheap peanuts and eventually they will eat from your hands. They have their own homes, poop outside, and cause no problems. Only downside is that they might get eaten by a hawk and then your pet is dead.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

OctoberBlues posted:

This has always been my theory, and I've enjoyed many a delicious pizza because of it.

Also, chipmunks are the best pet. Ones that live outside. You can feed them cheap peanuts and eventually they will eat from your hands. They have their own homes, poop outside, and cause no problems. Only downside is that they might get eaten by a hawk and then your pet is dead.

In that case you should get a pet hawk by feeding it chipmunks

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Wedemeyer posted:

Can all the cat owners do the thread a favor? Waffle iron your cats and report back on how that has improved your life.

This morning I waffle ironed my buttermilk waffle batter, ate delicious waffles, then went upstairs and pet my cat. Changed my life, I tell ya. #truestory #lifehack

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Wedemeyer posted:

I DID THIS AND HE GRANTED ME THREE WISHES, AND ALL OF THEM INVOLVED making GBS threads IN MY BATHTUB!

I have never been more aroused.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm literally a cat irl.

loving feed me and don't you dare look me in the eyes while you do it.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Rickycat posted:

I'm literally a cat irl.

Cat-like typing detected!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Rickycat posted:

I'm literally a cat irl.

I hate mondays.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I hate mondays.

ah, the beginning of a legend

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Jesus, I never knew there was an even uglier version of this. :gonk:

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Karma Monkey posted:

Jesus, I never knew there was an even uglier version of this. :gonk:

That's the original style; at some point Garfield learned to walk on two legs and lost a lot of weight.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Ivy posted:

That's the original style; at some point Garfield learned to walk on two legs and lost a lot of weight.

Lifehack: Learn to walk upright and you'll lose weight!

Lewis Skolnick
Nov 4, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaVNMfS9sgI

This Dave Hax guy is amazing... here's how to eat a watermelon!!

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Life hack: Just baked fresh bread, but don't have a bread box? Supermarket produce bags make excellent makeshift bread bags.

Copyright 2015 Centripetal Horse, all rights reserved, do not steal.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Lewis Skolnick posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaVNMfS9sgI

This Dave Hax guy is amazing... here's how to eat a watermelon!!

Watermelon lifehack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEbwYJbmjc

Rinds don't exist.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

That method is actually used in a math essay about "The best way to cut a cake to minimize exposure from air and maximize moistness."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Karma Monkey posted:

Lifehack: Learn to walk upright and you'll lose weight!

gently caress. So this is what I've doing wrong. Thanks forums.somethingawful.com!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

A classic.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

My apartment gets hot as balls in the summer, I have no AC, and we're in a drought; that's actually something I might try just for the hell of it.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Yeah! Even if it's ineffectual, it's at least got me curious. Unlike this (from Reddit):

Take soap from one bottle and... put it an another?!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I can get behind that. The pump-bottle is more convenient when you're wet and blind than the normal shampoo bottle.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LoonShia posted:

I can get behind that. The pump-bottle is more convenient when you're wet and blind than the normal shampoo bottle.

If you are already blind you don't need more soap.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Chard posted:

Yeah nothing like a rodent that literally pees all the time crawling up in and around your clothing and life.

on the other hand they dont give you brain cancer or turn you into a crazy cat lady sooo

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

It's not a brain cancer, it's a parasite. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

HardDisk posted:

It's not a brain cancer, it's a parasite. :rolleyes:

He was referring to the weird lump that lives with you and constantly plots your demise, not Toxoplasma gondii