Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yes what IS with one of right wing journalism's most infamous closet cases having a strange maternal obsession. I mean, Freud was wrong about nearly everything but stopped clocks and all.

People with persecution complexes also have parental issues. News at 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Wales Grey posted:

So what you're saying is that if someone on SA said that, Lowtax would be woken up at 3 AM by the Secret Service?

:siren: MAJOR MANGOSTEEN SMUGGLING RING BUSTED IN KANSAS :siren:

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR

Hazo posted:

I've read this several times and don't follow this logic. Like, at all.

It's almost like there is this thing called the American Medical Association, and it does things to limit the quantity of available doctors every year.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Job Truniht posted:

It's almost like there is this thing called the American Medical Association, and it does things to limit the quantity of available doctors every year.

No no no it's just because students choose not to so schools don't expand y'know supply and demand the market regulates itself and such

Seriously gently caress the price-fixing, doctor-fixing AMA.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Hasters posted:

And then FedEx turned on UPS when they dared suggest that FedEx is a delivery company not an airline.

What's this?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Pander posted:

No no no it's just because students choose not to so schools don't expand y'know supply and demand the market regulates itself and such

Seriously gently caress the price-fixing, doctor-fixing AMA.

Uh, actually Obamacare is responsible for all problems relating to the medical industry hth

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

quote:

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Snerdley is urging me to do the TMZ. Speaking of Twitter and pop culture, your host invaded pop culture and came out smelling pretty well in the process. I'll tell you what. Let's give you a little tease 'cause I've got seven or eight sound bites on this, I think. Let's start with this. This was last Thursday, actually. I have to take a break, but let me set this up. Remember I made the statement, kind of a throwaway statement in talking about the frat boys at OU, Oklahoma U?

I said if Kanye West made a song out of the lyrics those guys were chanting, and sang it at the Grammys, he'd get a standing O. He's probably win a Grammy and everybody would be celebrating it. I expected, as has become par for the first time course, that the Drive-Bys that night and the next day would report on what I said with the usual allegations of racism and snark. Instead, the exact opposite happened. They all reported on it with great reverence and respect and said that I had a point.

This is what gave rise to TMZ to do their own quote/unquote "investigation."

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay. Here you go, last Thursday on the syndicated TV entertainment magazine TMZ Live during a segment about me and my remarks comparing the Oklahoma University chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity shut down because of their racist chant. And I said that if Kanye West had sung those lyrics at the Grammys, it'd be given awards and applause and all that. Here's how they began their segment on this.

HARVEY LEVIN: I am fascinated by this. People are dismissing what Rush Limbaugh said, a lot of people are.

KELLY BERNING: That's a really polarizing statement.

HARVEY LEVIN: It’s a polarizing statement.

KELLY BERNING: By the way, do you love his little, like dig to Kayne, "Kim Kardashian's husband"?

HARVEY LEVIN: Kim Kardashian's husband. (laughter) I'm not necessarily subscribing to it. I just think it's more interesting than just dismissing it. But there is a whole thing that we got into in the newsroom just yesterday about that white people cannot use the N-word because it is a cultural word. African-Americans can, but then the issue is, can somebody like Kayne sing a song like that where it's about hate.

RUSH: One of the producers then joined the conversation, thinks that Kanye's song with the same lyrics would be a hit because if Kanye did it, it would be social commentary. Here's how that sounded.

PRODUCER: The answer is, if you were to take the exact lyrics of that song and put it in a song, would it be a hit? The answer is yes, because it would be social commentary, right? He'd be doing it as almost like a battle cry against it.

HARVEY LEVIN: I don't know what Rush's ultimate point is, whether he's saying that the song isn't as bad as it's made out to be, I'm not sure what Rush's --

PRODUCER: I know what Rush is doing. Rush is trolling, which he makes his living being a professional troller, and that's fine.

RUSH: All right, see, now here the producer -- this is what fascinates me. The producer makes my point. And notice how he does it. If Kanye did those exact lyrics, he would get an award because if Kanye did it, he would be criticizing it. Kanye would be engaging in proper social commentary. When the frat boys do it, it's racism. But Kanye automatically has a motive of goodness attached, making my point. And yet these clowns still proceed to call me a troll.

There's more here. The next bite was 29 seconds and I only have 25 before we get to the break. Because it does become favorable to me. You may say, "Well, Rush, I thought you said the --" I did. And it does. There's like seven bites here, folks, as they continue to discuss this among themselves on TMZ Live or whatever it is. So hang on here through the break and you'll see what I mean. And you'll end up being proud that your host infiltered this way in a positive way.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: All right, here we continue now with the TMZ. This is cut five. They took a phone call. In fact, to maintain the context, go back and play the sound bite number four again. This is where one of the producers chimes in and says, without saying I'm right, he says, (paraphrasing) "Well, yeah, Kanye, if Kanye said the same things that the frat boys said, it would be a hit, 'cause it'd be social commentary. Who knows, Kanye might even be criticizing it." They're just imagining all of this, but the guy is making my point with his comment.

PRODUCER: The answer is, if you were to take the exact lyrics of that song and put it in a song, would it be a hit? The answer is yes, because it would be social commentary, right? He'd be doing it as almost like a battle cry against it.

HARVEY LEVIN: I don't know what Rush's ultimate point is, whether he's saying that the song isn't as bad as it's made out to be, I'm not sure what Rush's --

PRODUCER: I know what Rush is doing. Rush is trolling, which he makes his living being a professional troller, and that's fine.

RUSH: Okay, neither of these two guys know what I'm doing, and this is their problem; it isn't mine. I'm not trolling. I'm making my own social commentary, that racist words in somebody's mouth will be praised. Racist words in somebody's mouth will be praised if they're sung by a certain guy, they will be praised and awarded. And some guy will come along and even make an excuse for it and call it social commentary.

Whereas somebody comes along, identical same words, and they'll be thrown out of school. I'm not trolling. I'm merely pointing out rampant hypocrisy. And, by the way, the frat boys are not the source of this stuff. The frat boys are simply repeating what they've grown up listening to. The frat boys are products of their environment. The frat boys were just sitting out there drinking beer probably trying to impress girls, who knows what, they get thrown out of college. College can do it, don't misunderstand. I'm a defending the frat boys. And I'm not trolling. I'm simply pointing out -- and look, this producer comes along at TMZ and is willing to give Kanye the benefit of the doubt.

"Oh, if he did it, why, it would be social commentary and he would be opposing it." He'd have no idea if that's what it would be. But he's making my point. This is exactly it, it would be perceived as good, as quality. It would win an award. I'm telling you, this kind of dichotomy where people get thrown into jail or thrown out of school or what have you, for using the same words that others win awards for, that doesn't fly. Double standard, triple standard, what have you. Well, next up, they took a call. They took a Skype call from a viewer named Nikki in Denver.

NIKKI: My name is Nikki and I'm from Denver. I want to just say for the record that I am not a Rush Limbaugh fan at all, but I felt like he had a point. Because I notice there are a lot of rap songs that say a lot of hateful stuff and kids would sing along to it knowing they’re hateful but they would sing it because it's popular. I feel like that if Kayne made a song from this it would be a hit because a lot of kids nowadays are just -- they don't care. They just think, oh, Kayne is singing it so it must be cool. So I think it’s going to be a big hit, even though it's sad to say I felt like Rush Limbaugh had a point.

RUSH: So Nikki in Denver got my endgame. One of the viewers at TMZ got my endgame. (interruption) What's scary, that a TMZ viewer got my endgame? No, let me tell you something. Nikki (imitating Nikki), "Look, I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan." She probably is. "I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan, but he has a point." They always have to qualify, "I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan. But but but. I don't know what Rush's endgame is."

I don't have any endgame. It certainly wasn't to get on TMZ. I draw inescapable conclusions to the obvious. I guess what I do is say things others are afraid to. Anyway, this kept going, so they got their call from Nikki, and then after taking the pulse of the people in their audience, Nikki from Denver, Harvey Levin, who, by the way, I have jokingly said is the modern day Walter Cronkite. Well, TMZ is what CBS News was to some of us growing up in the sixties and seventies. TMZ is.

Whether you like it or not, TMZ is source authority. TMZ's unassailable, and Harvey Levin runs the place. He has unparalleled respect of the people that watch TMZ. They think he doesn't lie to them. They think he doesn't make it up. They don't think he's got an agenda. He just telling 'em what is, in that realm. And so here's the next bite, after taking the pulse of the people, their caller Nikki from Denver, Harvey gets into an argument over my worth to society.

HARVEY LEVIN: You know what’s interesting about Rush Limbaugh is that he comes up with things that are really polarizing. It doesn't matter whether you agree or disagree with him, he makes people think and he frames arguments...

PRODUCER: This is preposterous. What Rush Limbaugh did was he took the vile thing that those guys did and he said, "Okay, you know what, you guys are only mad because they’re white."

HARVEY LEVIN: You're missing my point. I'm not saying you have to agree with him. What I'm saying is, there's a legitimate debate that people are having. You can't say that everybody who’s talked against you on this is insane.

RUSH: And I did not take the vile thing these guys said and say that people are only mad because they're white. That's not what I said at all. I didn't even talk about the race of the frat boys. I just said that if a rapper sang these lyrics, which rappers do every day and they win awards with it every day ... I was speaking the obvious. Look at the problem so many people have with the obvious. But this wasn't over.

HARVEY LEVIN: We put a poll up on the site asking whether Rush...

PRODUCER: Oh my God, we put a poll up on the site.

HARVEY LEVIN: I don't even know what the results are.

PRODUCER: 90% Rush is right.

KELLY BERNING: No, the poll is "Is Rush Wrong?" And 46% say yes, and 54% say no.

HARVEY LEVIN: I honestly didn’t know what the result of that was.

EVAN ROSENBLUM: That's pretty good.

RUSH: Notice they didn't say "Is Rush Right?" Their poll was, "Is Rush Wrong?" And 54% said no. Now, one of their producers (imitating producer), "I know what it's gonna be, 90% Rush is right, right?" But 54% of the TMZ audience did not think that that I was wrong. Then TMZ decided to ask Kanye about it at LAX Saturday night.

WEST: I've -- I've been out of town, man, I don't know everything that is happening. I'm gonna check in. I'll let you know the next time I see you.

RUSH: He didn't know what they were talking about, he hadn't heard about it, so he says. Well, that's what happened on TMZ. So it ended up... (interruption) No, I'm not joking about Harvey Levin being Walter Cronkite. It's a funny comment, but I'm telling you, to a TMZ audience, Harvey Levin is gospel. What TMZ says, they don't question it. The same thing with the E! Entertainment audience. Pop culture news sources these days have profound respect for their audiences.

Here's the thing. Everybody watching TMZ wants to be on it. Everybody watching TMZ wants to be on the red carpet where TMZ is covering it. Now, you probably do not want to be in the NBC Nightly News. That's the difference. The NBC Nightly News, this problem, that problem, you don't want to be there. Everybody watching TMZ hopes to someday be on it. That means they've got a lot of respect for it.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I don't have to troll. These clowns ought to take just one day and listen to this program and honestly try to figure out what happens here and they might learn something about a lot of things.

END TRANSCRIPT
In which Rush claims he is not a troll.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

VideoTapir posted:

What's this?

Back in 2009 Congress was considering an amendment in the FAA Reauthorization bill that would let FedEx employees not directly related to aircraft operations organize under the National Labor Relations Act instead of the Railway Labor Act. Airlines and other transportation companies are governed under the RLA and as such employees can only unionize nationally, not locally. FedEx classifies all of their employees as transportation employees and insists they are an air freight carrier not a package delivery service. UPS, which is governed by the NLRA, was one of the groups lobbying for the change. FedEx hit back with a campaign calling it a "Brown Bailout", they said that the amendment was UPS trying to save itself from going out of business. Of course in 2009 the word bailout was political poison and the bill died. It did eventually go through in the next Congress but without the amendment.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Anyone read the New York Times this morning?

Huckabee Pursues Unconventional Ways to Fund a Campaign

The New York Times posted:

In a wood­paneled study lined with books and framed family photos, the
prospective presidential candidate looks into the camera. “I’m Mike
Huckabee,” he says with all the folksy charm that propelled a career as a
preacher, politician and broadcaster.

But this is no campaign ad. It is an Internet infomercial for a dubious
diabetes treatment, in which Mr. Huckabee, who is contemplating a run for
the Republican nomination in 2016, tells viewers to ignore “Big Pharma” and
instead points them to a “weird spice, kitchen­cabinet cure,” consisting of
dietary supplements.

“Let me tell you, diabetes can be reversed,” Mr. Huckabee says. “I should
know because I did it. Today you can, too.”
The American Diabetes Association and the Canadian Diabetes
Association caution against treatments like the one peddled by the company
Mr. Huckabee represents.

As Mr. Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor and Fox News host,
contemplates jumping into the Republican field, he is haunted by his first
presidential try in 2008, when he won the Iowa caucus on a populist wave, but
eventually sputtered out largely because of money shortages.
Even as he seeks to put the ghosts of 2008 behind by winning over major
Republican donors, he has pursued some highly unconventional income
streams — not just the diabetes endorsement, but selling ads on email
commentaries he sends to thousands of his supporters.

I knew Huckabee was kind of a odd Bafoon but not an actual scam artist.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Tab8715 posted:

He is really shooting himself in the foot by killing off his voter base like that.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

HootTheOwl posted:

He's really enjoying the attention from TMZ about his idiot statement, isn't he? I would have thought that sort of attention desperation was more Crowder/ChuckJohnson/Hannity's turf, but man he sounds pretty thrilled that a trash media group like TMZ is paying attention to him.

I also have no idea how much he's feigning his confusion but he's a short jump from "how come blacks can say friend of the family but when whites do it they get in trouble??"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Gravel Gravy posted:

He is really shooting himself in the foot by killing off his voter base like that.

Well at least you didn't sugarcoat it

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Well at least you didn't sugarcoat it

No they already did.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lmao, I had no idea people were actually running with the formerly hypothetical "maybe they heard it in a rap song" thing. Goddamn, the lengths some will go to avoid acknowledging some racist poo poo goes on in some places.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Tab8715 posted:

Mike Huckabee being a scumbag? Big shocker!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Tab8715 posted:

Mike Huckabee is really going to capture the cinnamon challenge demographic.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Hazo posted:

He's really enjoying the attention from TMZ about his idiot statement, isn't he? I would have thought that sort of attention desperation was more Crowder/ChuckJohnson/Hannity's turf, but man he sounds pretty thrilled that a trash media group like TMZ is paying attention to him.

I also have no idea how much he's feigning his confusion but he's a short jump from "how come blacks can say friend of the family but when whites do it they get in trouble??"

i usually skip over Rush transcripts because I'm not a windmill operator, but this was the same thing I took away from it. He's giving TMZ a bunch of credit and talking about TMZ this and TMZ that. TMZ actually did do a good job of deconstructing his idiotic point; however, Rush is absolutely tickled pink that TMZ, of all places, is giving him the time of day. I should do a cntl+f on it and see if "I've made it, ma!" is in there.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Phone posted:

i usually skip over Rush transcripts because I'm not a windmill operator, but this was the same thing I took away from it. He's giving TMZ a bunch of credit and talking about TMZ this and TMZ that. TMZ actually did do a good job of deconstructing his idiotic point; however, Rush is absolutely tickled pink that TMZ, of all places, is giving him the time of day. I should do a cntl+f on it and see if "I've made it, ma!" is in there.

Bad thing: TMZ is feeding Rush's ego

Good thing: Not even Rush can summon up the will to explain why, in the real world, even the people he suspects are fans qualify statements with "I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan..."

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

HootTheOwl posted:

I love how when it's rich white kids Rush thinks that "It's their environment, not their fault" is a valid defense. So much for personal responsibility, that's only for out-groups.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rush Limbaugh posted:

RUSH: I don't have to troll. These clowns ought to take just one day and listen to this program and honestly try to figure out what happens here and they might learn something about a lot of things.

Rush Limbaugh posted:

RUSH: I don't have to troll.

:troll:

I really didn't expect Rush to take the angle of "they are just repeating what they heard from rappers" when it's so obvious that's not what this is about. It will work for him. Now he doesn't have to actually substantively discuss the issue, he can instead be all offended at everyone taking offense at him.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I really didn't expect Rush to take the angle of "they are just repeating what they heard from rappers" when it's so obvious that's not what this is about.

It's like the 2015 racial commentary version of misusing "literally". By wondering aloud if they're repeating what they heard from rappers is such a wrongheaded way of looking at it you've turned it into the opposite of what's happening. A bunch of white people singing about never even letting a black dude in their frat.....love black people and rap? :confused:

Pixelboy
Sep 13, 2005

Now, I know what you're thinking...

Mercury_Storm posted:

Not even Fox News will accept him, he truly is hosed. Well, maybe after years and years he can get some wingnut morning zoo radio program, provided right wing hate radio is still a thing by that point.

Fox news would have him. Just that Hannity through a temper tantrum....

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Tab8715 posted:

I've heard Huckabee do ads for this diabetes thing on Coast to Coast AM sometimes.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
To be fair, that one Kendrick Lamar song about never letting black people in his frat is really catchy.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Tab8715 posted:

Huckabee pursues unconventional ways to fund Mike Huckabee.

When he quit I thought he was planning to run a real campaign but I'm less sure every day

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I am absolutely dying today reading about Ted Cruz stopping in the middle of telling everyone the whole world is on fire to assure a very small girl that yes, YOU, YOUR WORLD IS ON FIRRRRREEEEEEE BLARAGALHGRHGRAHG. There's not a single re-telling of this moment that puts me into anything less than straight up FITS.

Edit: And her mom might have gotten away with the whole "it wasn't that bad" if she didn't start assigning a three year old a bunch of weirdo partisan statements and calling "uncle cruz" the planets fireman.

THE VIDEO WHERE IS IT

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Stoat posted:

THE VIDEO WHERE IS IT

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/happened-ted-cruz-told-year-girl-worlds-fire/story?id=29673686

It's really not that exciting and probably one of the least cringeworthy Cruz moments I have seen.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

quote:

RUSH: All right, see, now here the producer -- this is what fascinates me. The producer makes my point.

No he doesn't you fat idiot!

If Kanye made a song that used "friend of the family", it would be reasonable to give him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't harbor any deep seated loathing towards black people. If on the other hand, you, Rush Limbaugh, did the same thing, the same level of generosity cannot be given to you. Holy poo poo.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Mr Interweb posted:

No he doesn't you fat idiot!

If Kanye made a song that used "friend of the family", it would be reasonable to give him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't harbor any deep seated loathing towards black people. If on the other hand, you, Rush Limbaugh, did the same thing, the same level of generosity cannot be given to you. Holy poo poo.

Ah, but he only gets that benefit because his is black. Check and Mate.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

It's just amusing that conservatives seem to think that all our problems with racism will go away if only White people were allowed to use the n-word again.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

It's just amusing that conservatives seem to think that all our problems with racism will go away if only White people were allowed to use the n-word again.

No, they think they would all go away if black people would stop talking about being black.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

mr. mephistopheles posted:

No, they think they would all go away if black people would stop talking about being black.

Of course, the hilarious thing is that even if everyone were white, we'd just go right back to hating the Irish.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Centripetal Horse posted:

Another gem from my conservative buddy, last night: "No democrats on Mount Rushmore, that's all I'm saying." I am 100% certain he didn't come up with that, himself, so I assume it's been making the rounds, recently.

An apolitical general, the guy whose ideology inspired the creation of the Democratic Party, and two liberal progressives?

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Mar 17, 2015

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Mr Interweb posted:

If you ever hear someone bring up the double standard and don't have the time or patience to explain why it's different for white people to use the word (or if you know they wouldn't actually listen), just ask them over and over why they want to use the n-word so badly. Ask them why it's so important to them and don't let the point go.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Dirk the Average posted:

Of course, the hilarious thing is that even if everyone were white, we'd just go right back to hating the Irish.

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
THE loving CATHOLICS

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Cognac McCarthy posted:

If you ever hear someone bring up the double standard and don't have the time or patience to explain why it's different for white people to use the word (or if you know they wouldn't actually listen), just ask them over and over why they want to use the n-word so badly. Ask them why it's so important to them and don't let the point go.

I usually have succes with asking them if they can see a difference between a fat person making a fat joke at another fat person and a fit person making a fat joke at a fat person.

It seems to click faster once racism aspects are removed.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Yeah, I hear you. I'm pretty much the same way about white people who use the word 'Arab', or the term 'Middle Eastern'.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Spacman posted:

Yeah, I hear you. I'm pretty much the same way about white people who use the word 'Arab', or the term 'Middle Eastern'.

Bonus points if they say "Ay-rab."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Arabs aren't even that dark skinned to begin with. Arab Christians like the Copts or Maronites or whatever who immigrated to the US got slotted in to pretty much the same place as the Italians in the racial hierarchy