Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Like start researching strollers and pre-schools now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

if you genuinely like people then dating is fun. killer to your wallet though. although you could just do the same "oh i know a cool spot in the park lets walk around" date over and over again. anyway its fun getting laid so do that

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

SaltLick posted:

if you genuinely like people then dating is fun. killer to your wallet though. although you could just do the same "oh i know a cool spot in the park lets walk around" date over and over again. anyway its fun getting laid so do that

unfortunately I kinda dislike people and find dating to be a huge chore

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gammatron 64 posted:

unfortunately I kinda dislike people and find dating to be a huge chore

Just dont try during the date. You'll start to notice women will gently caress you more if you flat out dont give a gently caress about them

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

Just dont try during the date. You'll start to notice women will gently caress you more if you flat out dont give a gently caress about them

Yeah I've kind of started to reach a point in my life when I have few fucks left to give

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah I've kind of started to reach a point in my life when I have few fucks left to give

I hope you're in your mid 50s to say poo poo like that. World aint all chicken fingers and gstting drunk at your dads bud.

naem
May 29, 2011

SaltLick posted:

I did that and had it down to a science and had SEX haha and now I'm a broken shell of a man,

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Did you ever change the clothes that the scroll wears?

I think I did when I was little. But that might have been something for Saturday school, not during an actual service.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

naem posted:

I did that and had it down to a science and had SEX haha and now I'm a broken shell of a man,

you won!

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

I hope you're in your mid 50s to say poo poo like that. World aint all chicken fingers and gstting drunk at your dads bud.

You're only about 20 years off

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!

Gammatron 64 posted:

drat, you're in your 70s, that's hosed up

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gammatron 64 posted:

dude if you're in your 30s go do something with yourself here's some resources for you

Step 1: Stop Being Depressed.

Step 2: Stop looking like poo poo.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=179
Step 3: Get a Job.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2444033?ComplainEconomy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

LeoMarr posted:

dude if you're in your 30s go do something with yourself here's some resources for you

Step 1: Stop Being Depressed.

Step 2: Stop looking like poo poo.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=179
Step 3: Get a Job.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2444033?ComplainEconomy

But how is he supposed to take advantage of steps 2 and 3 if he's completed step 1 :confused:

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
How do you leverage having a nice body into getting dates/matches?

Hypothetically because I am a fat goon retard.

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm more physically attractive than you and like Seinfeld.

post your okcupid profile so we can judge

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Aferisan posted:

Make sure your profile includes a picture of you shirtless flexing in the bathroom mirror

Actually make sure of that even if you don't have a nice body

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Also make sure it's a public bathroom so she knows you're secure in your heterosexuality

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Spakstik posted:

Also make sure it's a public bathroom so she knows you're secure in your heterosexuality

Preferrably a McDonalds or Burger King bathroom so she knows your economic level

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Don't smile in the picture, that's intimidating. Ladies love a good Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson-style People's Eyebrow, but if you don't have the 'brow muscle to pull that off just keep your face completely impassive; studies have conclusively proven that this is the most approachable expression.

naem
May 29, 2011

Aferisan posted:

Take some good photos, put them on a dating site, ask a bunch of girls out, get rejected still (a lot)

Repeat until humping

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Aferisan posted:

Having a nice body does show in your face and such.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just post a loving pic of you showing off your butt with a smile in the bathroom, my OKC profile pic is literally me completely naked with a blanket covering up my junk and I have no problems, Jesus just loving have some conviction.
Actually your body probably isn't good enough to do that so you should just have your pic as a pile of garbage in the loving sewer because it's about the same as your BITCH FACE.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

naem posted:

Take some good photos, put them on a dating site, ask a bunch of girls out, get rejected still (a lot)

Repeat until humping

QFT

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

JebanyPedal posted:

Just post a loving pic of you showing off your butt with a smile in the bathroom, my OKC profile pic is literally me completely naked with a blanket covering up my junk and I have no problems, Jesus just loving have some conviction.
Actually your body probably isn't good enough to do that so you should just have your pic as a pile of garbage in the loving sewer because it's about the same as your BITCH FACE.

post the junk

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Man who was that one goon that said he kept getting match %'s with nothing but hideously obese fatties. Do you guys answer questions to try to get the worst profiles, because I'm getting stuff like this:

quote:

I coordinate a UCSF research and training program in global reproductive health. Before that I was in the Peace Corps in El Salvador teaching environmental education, working with local youth, women, etc. I haven't got it ALL figured out yet but I am doing things I'm passionate about and that make me happy.

quote:

I'm a freelance classical musician who lives in SF and plays all over CA and the world! Highlights for work/fun in the past year have included Italy, Croatia, Santa Monica, Germany, Slovenia, Sarasota, FL, and a road trip from FL back to CA with many stops along the way!

I also moonlight as a recruiting assistant for a head hunter in the area, so I've got some business chops under my belt.

quote:

Professional editor by day, writer and entrepreneur by night. I ran a successful EdTech company before and will be starting another.

All in their 20's, mind you. Meanwhile I earn an hourly wage doing bug fixes. :smith:

Bonus trans :qt:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sanctum posted:

Bonus trans :qt:

would

but lol if you somehow believe women who make way more than you won't go out with you and pay for poo poo because they're used to it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 1, 2015

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The people getting matched with hideous fatties are fellow fatties. If you are attractive you'll see other attractive people. Remember that the first rule of any kind of dating is to not be ugly.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SaltLick posted:

The people getting matched with hideous fatties are fellow fatties. If you are attractive you'll see other attractive people. Remember that the first rule of any kind of dating is to not be ugly.

I get pretty much everyone, fatties, hotties, hippies, weirdo conservative chicks, horse chicks, punk chicks, emo chicks, goth chicks, rave chicks, chicken chicks. Name em, they're on my OKC BITCH.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

loquacius posted:

Seriously guys the central premise of the show is "bad things happen to the main characters and they deserve it because they are garbage people", what show are you all watching that qualifies an escapist fantasy

lol when is 'garbage people' gonna go out of twitter fashion cos its really annoying and also the main cast of seinfeld go to bat to each other constantly, they ar good characters and people who say they aren't are just parroting.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Leon Einstein posted:

Lots of dumbass millenials in this thread that weren't even alive during Seinfeld's initial run dissing it. gently caress off.

naem
May 29, 2011

SaltLick posted:

Fat girls get around this by having one thin attractive pick from like 5 years ago so they can stalk you, craving seed

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

JebanyPedal posted:

I get pretty much everyone, fatties, hotties, hippies, weirdo conservative chicks, horse chicks, punk chicks, emo chicks, goth chicks, rave chicks, chicken chicks. Name em, they're on my OKC BITCH.

Same, except none of them message me

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Sanctum posted:

Man who was that one goon that said he kept getting match %'s with nothing but hideously obese fatties. Do you guys answer questions to try to get the worst profiles, because I'm getting stuff like this:

SF

SF

SF

There's your answer. Big metropolitan cities are bound to have someone more attractive but just as broken as you are.

Rules of dating:
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The okcuties for attractive people is way different than the okcuties for ugos and normies

heartbreaksuzie
Apr 27, 2012

C.P.A.N. posted:

There's your answer. Big metropolitan cities are bound to have someone more attractive but just as broken as you are.

Ooooooh, I thought SF was South Florida! I was... confused there for a second.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

The okcuties for attractive people is way different than the okcuties for ugos and normies

they might be attractive but they're still using the internet to meet the opposite gender lmao

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

naem posted:

Also the fact they are meeting dozens of new people all the time too, it's hard to get off the sex train and have a relationship. In fact it's best if you meet a girl the first day she make an account and immediately get her off the site and start discussing your future family

Yea, no matter how well you hit it off with somebody you gotta realize that they're probably gonna date like 4 other people in the meantime.

So you get a text a week and a half later "Heyyyy sorry I've been out of touch I have just been so busy at work!"

Bitch please you went out with like a ton of other dudes and realized I was the most compatible with you.

So you play it cool - "oh no prob me too. grab a drink this weds at 8ish?"

Wear a rubber.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

opus111 posted:

lol when is 'garbage people' gonna go out of twitter fashion cos its really annoying and also the main cast of seinfeld go to bat to each other constantly, they ar good characters and people who say they aren't are just parroting.

The series finale was literally everyone they'd wronged throughout the series testifying in court that they were bad evil people followed by them being found guilty and sent to jail; this is not an ambiguous message

They help each other out, sure, but when Jerry breaks up with a perfectly fine girl for a really frivolous reason you're not supposed to think "good job, Jerry, you stick to your standards and I'm sure the right girl is out there somewhere for you :)"

Also Curb is the same way, every episode is "Larry David pisses someone off and either it is entirely his fault or he makes it way worse because he is neurotic and can't let anything go"

serious Seinfeld discussion ITT

(e: to clarify, I really like Seinfeld and it irked me that the people dissing it were misinterpreting it so horribly because I am neurotic and can't let anything go)

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

loquacius posted:

The series finale was literally everyone they'd wronged throughout the series testifying in court that they were bad evil people followed by them being found guilty and sent to jail; this is not an ambiguous message

They help each other out, sure, but when Jerry breaks up with a perfectly fine girl for a really frivolous reason you're not supposed to think "good job, Jerry, you stick to your standards and I'm sure the right girl is out there somewhere for you :)"

Also Curb is the same way, every episode is "Larry David pisses someone off and either it is entirely his fault or he makes it way worse because he is neurotic and can't let anything go"

serious Seinfeld discussion ITT

the last episode is really lame. It's also super unrealistic, like a couple of other episodes in the last season that take you out of it a bit. I can't take those episodes as seriously as other ones.

in your example you're not supposed to think that jerry is EVIL either, which is what sienfeld parroters would have you believe. You're meant to relate though - come on, have you never had second thoughts about a girl because of something ridiculous? The characters are just humans.

in curb LD is correct 99% of the time, that's what makes it good.

opus111 fucked around with this message at 13:43 on May 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

naem posted:

Like start researching strollers and pre-schools now

you can get prams with USB chargers built into them now.

• Locked thread