Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Turbl posted:

bernie talks to george stephanopolous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtnheO61x0

george: "i can hear the republican attack ad right now... 'he wants america to look more like scandinavia.'"
bernie: "that's right."

bern it down

please don't stop i'm almost there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Pepito posted:

I signed up to donate $10 a month for a year and even registered to vote. What the heck? Crushing disappointment in...

the amount of people outside of this website who have said they never vote who have registered to vote for bernie is why i believe he can win

keep registering to vote and vote for him

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Cubey posted:

the amount of people outside of this website who have said they never vote who have registered to vote for bernie is why i believe he can win

keep registering to vote and vote for him

I noticed this too, but I live in vermont so it's not exactly surprising

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

ethanol posted:

I noticed this too, but I live in vermont so it's not exactly surprising

literally zero people i know irl have ever given enough of a poo poo to ever vote in a primary, now almost every one of them has voiced their support and said they will vote for bernie in the primaries. and this is just a couple of days after his candidacy was announced.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Pepito posted:

I signed up to donate $10 a month for a year and even registered to vote. What the heck? Crushing disappointment in...

:patriot:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Cubey posted:

literally zero people i know irl have ever given enough of a poo poo to ever vote in a primary, now almost every one of them has voiced their support and said they will vote for bernie in the primaries. and this is just a couple of days after his candidacy was announced.

i am that person and for every person i know irl that has been understandably negative about his chances i've pointed out how pumped i am for this campaign. and everyone knows how down on this shitbag world i am.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I just wanna watch the world Bern

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

i am that person and for every person i know irl that has been understandably negative about his chances i've pointed out how pumped i am for this campaign. and everyone knows how down on this shitbag world i am.

Ditto. Gonna vote for the first time since I was 18 and dad threatened to kick my rear end and throw me out if I didn't. :feelsgood:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Duh Ugh posted:

Ditto. Gonna vote for the first time since I was 18 and dad threatened to kick my rear end and throw me out if I didn't. :feelsgood:

call your dad and tell him to vote for bernie sanders

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jarofpiss posted:

same

Glenn Zimmerman
Apr 9, 2009
let's see here:

the sandman
sandstorm
bern notice
bern down the white house
ice bern
bernward

probably missing a lot

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
Tell all your parents that they'll wind up in third rate nursing homes if they don't turn to bern

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Glenn Zimmerman posted:

let's see here:

the sandman
sandstorm
bern notice
bern down the white house
ice bern
bernward

probably missing a lot

sanders the berninator

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

berning discharge
berning sensation

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
My heart berns for thee

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'm berning i'm berning i'm berning for you

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Beronel Sanders

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

He could shout a rock in half

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

slavoj zizek for VP somehow so we can have two commie candidates with hosed up eyelids staring with glazed eyes and bald contempt at the opposition

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Moridin920 posted:

i'm berning i'm berning i'm berning for you

can't see no reason he won't put up a fight

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bernghazi

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

mysterious frankie posted:

He could shout a rock in half

no way II'm reading the last thirty pages but yeah I believe this

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

slavoj zizek for VP somehow so we can have two commie candidates with hosed up eyelids staring with glazed eyes and bald contempt at the opposition

Can foreigners be veep? Please say yes, slavoj

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

huskarl_marx posted:

Can foreigners be veep? Please say yes, slavoj

i do not believe so as the vp needs to be ready to assume president should the need arise, and the president cannot be foreign born

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
For real though putting a hardened leftist in the veep spot is at least kinda good protection against assassination

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
first past the post

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

huskarl_marx posted:

For real though putting a hardened leftist in the veep spot is at least kinda good protection against assassination

didn't save kennedy

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

huskarl_marx posted:

sanders would take a bullet and finish his speech, teddy roosevelt style

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

huskarl_marx posted:

finally a convincing rationale behind sarah palin

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Carrasco posted:

finally a convincing rationale behind sarah palin

can you even imagine how thoroughly hosed we would be if mccain won and then died, giving us president sarah palin

poo poo is bad now but jeeeeeeeeeesus christ almighty

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would vote for Bernie Sanders

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Same

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cubey posted:

can you even imagine how thoroughly hosed we would be if mccain won and then died, giving us president sarah palin

poo poo is bad now but jeeeeeeeeeesus christ almighty

yeah that's what I asked every person who was going to vote for mccain and they never really had an answer beyond a nervous chuckle

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

knew a conservative girl in highschool in 2008 who turned 18 just in time to vote and was unironically pumped for sarah palin

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

hemophilia posted:

didn't save kennedy

lucky us then

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hemophilia posted:

knew a conservative girl in highschool in 2008 who turned 18 just in time to vote and was unironically pumped for sarah palin

how many chromosomes did she have

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i knew a conservative girl in high school whose parents were literal paranoid maniacs watching nothing but fox news and had her convinced she could be kidnapped and raped at any moment in time in a super safe white suburban neighborhood to the point that she almost called the police on a latino man walking inside of a house because 'I KNOW THIS NEIGHBORHOOD THERE'S NO MEXICANS LIVING HERE! WHAT IS HE DOING?!'

it was pretty ridiculous. one time she was telling me we should eliminate food stamps because there was no hunger in America.

these people exist. plato weeps.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Cubey posted:

how many chromosomes did she have

The normal amount but it's Texas so that doesn't count for much

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Newsperson: breaking news, Bernie Sanders has been nominated as the Democratic candidate...

Me: aw yiss, Ftw

Newsperson: ...running with him for the position of Vice President is Adolf SuperHitler.

Me: hmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mysterious frankie posted:

Newsperson: breaking news, Bernie Sanders has been nominated as the Democratic candidate...

Me: aw yiss, Ftw

Newsperson: ...running with him for the position of Vice President is Adolf SuperHitler.

Me: hmmm

would still vote for this pairing over hillary

• Locked thread