Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'd give commando a fast weapon switch, if they don't already have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

I'd give commando a fast weapon switch, if they don't already have one.

It's useful zedtime (lvl 25) perk does. Reloads twice as fast and swaps weapons at normal speed (or I mixed that up).

I like the idea of a time limited, use limited damage buff on a single enemy. Maybe not used in zed time, lasts only a few seconds, and only gives like 1.5 time damage to everyone shooting at it.

Like, you could save a single berzerk who messed up his parry from the fleshpound now. But you can't use the ability again until next wave.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Section Z posted:

I think at the moment, that is mostly because-
A: They have that passive Zed time length stat.
B: Headshots seem to extend zed time, and out of the current classes they are the only one where every weapon of theirs is friendly for popping a trash skull at any range with a single slow mo bullet, with the ability to shoot a lot of them during zed time.

A support in Zed time is guaranteed to erase something from existence, and then outside of the AA12 spend the rest of zed time reloading.

As more classes get unlocked, B will be less of a thing.
Killing a Zed during Zed time will always extend* it. Every class can do it once, while commandos gain one extension every five levels up to a maximum of six times at level 25.

*technically it's a reset, which means it's possible to accidentally waste it if say your shotgun blast triggers Zed time, penetrates and kills another zed right away, basically wasting your one free reset since the time isn't added on to the end

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Should be a zed time reload speed perk, 90%of the time zed time procs I'm stuck reloading: (

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Do they plan on ever adding anything that lets you keep track of your team better? Not being able to see where they are if you happen to get split up during an extremely hectic fight isn't all that fun. Being able to see their outlines through the walls or something would be a good addition.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Alteisen posted:

Agreed, zerk needs a straight up damage up buff like most of the other classes get.

I'm not even sure this is necessarily true. Damage buffs are only useful, in my opinion, if they shift breakpoints for number of shots (or hits with a melee) to kill an enemy who you assume to be at full health (in a meaningful way, ie 2 hits to 1 hit as opposed to 25 hits to 23 hits). For most trash enemies, this would involve making Berserker weapons one-shot (instead of two) with body hits, and I'm not sure that's a good move, since I like the idea of rewarding people who can reliably score head blows with one-hit kills. The Pulverizer's special one-shots Sirens regardless of where you hit them, and it one-shots (at least, I think it does, up through suicidal) Husks and Bloats if you get them in the head. That all seems reasonable to me, disregarding what I see as some uncontrollable jankiness with scoring headshots on Bloats and Husks reliably. This also holds for the Eviscerator. I disregard Scrakes and Pounds in this analysis since I see them as a team threat and not something a single person ought to be expected to solo (at least, prior to Sharpshooter being a thing).

tl;dr for the above: Damage buffs might be good for other classes, but I'm not sure they're a good approach for Berserker. I worry that they might make Berserker too good, since it's already proficient at sorting out trash if you can hold a choke-point and not get backed into a corner.

What I might like to see is one of at least five things, but not necessarily all of them: damage reduction that increases as health decreases, decreases in the speed penalty for losing health, some kind of vampire skill, a bonus to attacks following a successful parry, or a sort of "damage-taken" meter that fills and gives bonuses over time. For me, Berserker damage is totally adequate in all scenarios that aren't "solo that Scrake." It's the lack of ability to increase my survivability that drives me insane.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

LuciferMorningstar posted:

or a sort of "damage-taken" meter that fills and gives bonuses over time.

What about this for the Commando, but instead it's trash you've OHK chain killed. Might be a good regulation to popping ZED time, and prevents massive abuse vs Bosses. Make popping ZED time a Level 5 skill, but instead of a whole bunch of ZED time skills just make the capstone ZED time skill as "move at normal speed during ZED time".

Level 5
Call Out: Shares the Commandos ability to see health bars and cloaked enemies
OR
Tactician: Allows the Commando to activate ZED time once ZED time bar is filled. ZED time bar fills with kills but fills faster if you rapidly OHK Zeds with ARs.

Level 10
Large Mags: 50% magazine size increase
OR
Tactical Reload: 50% Faster reloads.

Level 15
Professional: 25% flat damage increase for semiautomatic fire and weapons
OR
Rapid Fire: 25% damage bonus for automatic weapons.

Level 20
Crippling Fire: Every hit on a Zed debuffs it's speed by 2%
OR
Designated Target: Marks a target that then takes 200% more damage. Usage of Designated Target slowly drains ZED time bar.

Level 25
High Speed: Increases the speed of all actions performed (reload, melee, walking, running, etc) and weapon firerate by 20%
OR
Low Drag: During ZED time, player and everyone within 10m moves in real time.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
SWAT needs a riot shield that can break and they get XP for blocking damage

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

FaustianQ posted:

What about this for the Commando, but instead it's trash you've OHK chain killed. Might be a good regulation to popping ZED time, and prevents massive abuse vs Bosses. Make popping ZED time a Level 5 skill, but instead of a whole bunch of ZED time skills just make the capstone ZED time skill as "move at normal speed during ZED time".

Nah, I don't think so. Under current conditions, ZED time should trigger with a fairly consistent frequency (I'm figuring "time for next ZED time to trigger" is normally distributed), given that the game increases the odds of ZED time occurring the further you get from the last ZED time having happened. The Commando bar would basically result in the same outcome, just on a timer mechanism that works slightly differently (measured in trash chained killed as opposed to seconds). No real change, no real benefit.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Eonwe posted:

SWAT needs a riot shield that can break and they get XP for blocking damage

SWAT need a riot shield that can reflect husk fireballs

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Jimbot posted:

Do they plan on ever adding anything that lets you keep track of your team better? Not being able to see where they are if you happen to get split up during an extremely hectic fight isn't all that fun. Being able to see their outlines through the walls or something would be a good addition.

The leading cause of losing track of my team is when half of them gently caress off while a few of us are still at the trader pod.

"Okay, we're all set and I threw our low level medic some cash to afford a new gun-oh the three level 20 players in the normal server ran off to god knows where while the level 0 medic and level 3 berserker and I were shopping... Hello, pair of fleshpounds spawning next to us at wave start"

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Nah, I don't think so. Under current conditions, ZED time should trigger with a fairly consistent frequency (I'm figuring "time for next ZED time to trigger" is normally distributed), given that the game increases the odds of ZED time occurring the further you get from the last ZED time having happened. The Commando bar would basically result in the same outcome, just on a timer mechanism that works slightly differently (measured in trash chained killed as opposed to seconds). No real change, no real benefit.

The whole point was to allow the Commando to store ZED time and use at will, compared to waiting for it, so I do see a benefit if currently kills =! ZED time. Getting a max bar wouldn't automatically trigger ZED time.

But, in the interests of reducing button pressing and a potentially broken mechanic, maybe make Tactician give the Commando the ability to be aware of ZED time prior to activation, so as to prepare for it? Designated Target could easily still make ZED time take longer to activate as a trade off, so fewer ZED times in exchange for more on demand damage for one target.

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

FaustianQ posted:

Level 5
Call Out: Shares the Commandos ability to see health bars and cloaked enemies
OR
Tactician: Allows the Commando to activate ZED time once ZED time bar is filled. ZED time bar fills with kills but fills faster if you rapidly OHK Zeds with ARs.

Level 10
OR

Level 15
Professional: 25% flat damage increase for semiautomatic fire and weapons
OR
Rapid Fire: 25% damage bonus for automatic weapons.

Level 20
Crippling Fire: Every hit on a Zed debuffs it's speed by 2%
OR
Designated Target: Marks a target that then takes 200% more damage. Usage of Designated Target slowly drains ZED time bar.

Level 25
High Speed: Increases the speed of all actions performed (reload, melee, walking, running, etc) and weapon firerate by 20%
OR
Low Drag: During ZED time, player and everyone within 10m moves in real time.

Tripwire, please implement this, tia.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Psion posted:

My specific problem is having to haul rear end all the way across a map to get to a trader pod. This is usually a problem on custom maps (some of them have the pods 300+ m apart, which is just poo poo no matter how you look at it) and that's not TW's issue but sometimes even a regular map is tough.

If you're not all moving towards the trader when you're down to the last few zeds then you aren't playing it right. I mean, if you died you have to weigh-up having the cash to re-buy or going back for your gun, but when you talk about distance between pods you must be talking about between wave visits, and you need to be near the pod before the wave ends.

Jimbot posted:

Hell no, I just can't agree with you here. Part of the fun is trying to get back to the group. And by "fun" I mean "panic", and some of my favourite parts of the game is when things go to poo poo.

Crabtree posted:

Yeah, that's why I'm scared when I don't live on their forums and thus didn't see anything about it. Hopefully they'll get back to us in a week or so before I go back to thinking either the sky is falling or talking about how lame the Commando is outside of being the trashman. Or just forget this game exists again. :(

Being the trashman is such an important job. It shits me when a scrake or FP turns up and everyone ignores all the other stuff and just concentrates on them. Then a bunch of gorefasts or clots wander in and gently caress everyone. If I'm Commando at that stage I ignore the big guys and clear out the junk so Zerkers can maneuver around.

FaustianQ posted:

Level 10
OR

Surely once you work out how long it takes to dump 2 magazines of bullets you can work out which if these 2 options is better and everyone chooses that one?

Gromit fucked around with this message at 23:52 on May 13, 2015

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

FaustianQ posted:

The whole point was to allow the Commando to store ZED time and use at will, compared to waiting for it, so I do see a benefit if currently kills =! ZED time. Getting a max bar wouldn't automatically trigger ZED time.

But, in the interests of reducing button pressing and a potentially broken mechanic, maybe make Tactician give the Commando the ability to be aware of ZED time prior to activation, so as to prepare for it? Designated Target could easily still make ZED time take longer to activate as a trade off, so fewer ZED times in exchange for more on demand damage for one target.

Oh, I see what you mean. Hm. Maybe? It really hinges on whether or not on-demand ZED time a) has widely-accepted utility, and b) is something that should be used as a tool and in a deliberate fashion. I can definitely see an argument for utility in using it as a panic button or coordinated approach to dropping a big nasty, or set of big nasties. The issue at that point is whether or not it's reasonable to expect a Commando to be left in charge of ZED time. I wouldn't trust a pubbie to do it. And then if the group doesn't contain a Commando, is that group just hosed for ZED time?

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Gromit posted:

Surely once you work out how long it takes to dump 2 magazines of bullets you can work out which if these 2 options is better and everyone chooses that one?

Don't Large Mags increase total ammo count or am I recalling incorrectly? If they don't, they should, so the trade off is that while faster reloading is superior, Large Mags give you a larger pool of ammo.

Oh, I see what you mean. Hm. Maybe? It really hinges on whether or not on-demand ZED time a) has widely-accepted utility, and b) is something that should be used as a tool and in a deliberate fashion. I can definitely see an argument for utility in using it as a panic button or coordinated approach to dropping a big nasty, or set of big nasties. The issue at that point is whether or not it's reasonable to expect a Commando to be left in charge of ZED time. I wouldn't trust a pubbie to do it. And then if the group doesn't contain a Commando, is that group just hosed for ZED time?

Commando ZED time would be a separate thing from the games normal ZED time, so pubbies are at best irritating you only with wasteful usage of it rather than stealing normal ZED time, and being Commandoless doesn't take away ZED time. This might mean normal ZED time activates right after a Commando's ZED time too.

By having it being a meter that depends on clearing trash, it plays into the function of the class and prevents abuse vs Bosses since you'll likely only get to force it once. I think the only hiccup would be ZED time trolling, where a few Commandos activate a really long string of ZED time, which I could see as annoying. Otherwise, ZED time is just a feature that is there that no one controls or can predict to tactically take advantage of, it's not something you can currently work a gameplan around. Giving the Commando the ability to drop it whenever can make it's really useful, and allow classes to take advantage of any ZED time perks, etc (sorry skoll).

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

FaustianQ posted:

Commando ZED time would be a separate thing from the games normal ZED time, so pubbies are at best irritating you only with wasteful usage of it rather than stealing normal ZED time, and being Commandoless doesn't take away ZED time. This might mean normal ZED time activates right after a Commando's ZED time too.

Seems reasonable. Throw in a cooldown period between Commando activations and you solve the trolling problem, too.

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

Seems reasonable. Throw in a cooldown period between Commando activations and you solve the trolling problem, too.

I think he means combining it with commandos zed time lengthening attribute giving you 6 long seconds of zed time. If a commando could pop off zed time at will, it probably wouldn't need that attribute any longer.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Gromit posted:

Being the trashman is such an important job. It shits me when a scrake or FP turns up and everyone ignores all the other stuff and just concentrates on them. Then a bunch of gorefasts or clots wander in and gently caress everyone. If I'm Commando at that stage I ignore the big guys and clear out the junk so Zerkers can maneuver around.

I take what early easy non aggro inducing headshots I can manage when Scrakes are slow walking then start keeping poo poo from humping the anus of teammates while they deal with more important things. I also tend to drop everything to try and murder Sirens ASAP if there is a scrake or pound around... Or basically any time I see a Siren really. My aim isn't consistent enough on more important targets that can survive a lot of headshots shots to ever really consider sharpshooter when it comes out. Part of why I like commando is the ammo pool means I got more tries to pop the skulls of trash and middling enemies like bloats and husks and loving sirens at a distance where I'm not walking into their attack range I'd need to be to kill them with the first boomstick shot.

I can headshot a dive rolling slasher or front flipping stalker but ask me to land rapid consecutive headshoots on a raging Pound I might as well be playing with my eyes closed.

Basically I like wingman combat styles where your helpfullness is killing and passive/low upkeep benefits to others. I like watching people's backs, killing those "Not a priority threat, but gently caress those guys" enemies, and still having enough firepower to put out some reasonable hurt. Playing an actual medic means Guns I do not like as much as what Commando/Support has, and that expectation to be firing darts constantly as people rub themselves face first into enemies thinking it is your job to render them immortal and then gently caress off to a different room if you happen to be the guy who gets grabbed by hans.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

FaustianQ posted:

Don't Large Mags increase total ammo count or am I recalling incorrectly? If they don't, they should, so the trade off is that while faster reloading is superior, Large Mags give you a larger pool of ammo.

Yeah, that's a good point that I didn't think of if they increase max ammo count. I guess you would weight it against how often you run dry through a wave.

Broose
Oct 28, 2007
Large mags only gives you the extra amount it gives your mags to the ammo pool currently. So an extra 15 bullets to the pools of the 30 mag sized guns. If they were to make the choice between large mags and fast reload, they really would need to add to the pool the extra 150 or so bullets you would get if it applied to every mag in order for it to be competitive. Cause faster reload is something that is super useful.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Broose posted:

Large mags only gives you the extra amount it gives your mags to the ammo pool currently. So an extra 15 bullets to the pools of the 30 mag sized guns. If they were to make the choice between large mags and fast reload, they really would need to add to the pool the extra 150 or so bullets you would get if it applied to every mag in order for it to be competitive. Cause faster reload is something that is super useful.

So I was wrong about it providing it, so I'll have to specify that it increases overall ammo count as well. Wonder if it should apply to any weapon the Commando uses?

Should I post this on the TWI forums? I know we have TWI devs who read the thread but I'm not sure it won't get lost after a few pages.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Broose posted:

Why on earth would large mags need to also give you additional ammo? That's a totally different consideration. The benefit to large mags is that you reload less because you run dry less. It doesn't reduce the value of the bullets that you've got. If you're a compulsive reloader, faster reload is obviously more attractive, but there's no logic in insisting that large mags needs to also give additional ammo in order to compete with faster reload. It's a matter of taste and style.

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

Why on earth would large mags need to also give you additional ammo? That's a totally different consideration. The benefit to large mags is that you reload less because you run dry less. It doesn't reduce the value of the bullets that you've got. If you're a compulsive reloader, faster reload is obviously more attractive, but there's no logic in insisting that large mags needs to also give additional ammo in order to compete with faster reload. It's a matter of taste and style.

Reload downtime will always come. No matter what. Making it shorter means you can continue to shoot faster. The advantage of spike damage isn't as good as being able to keep it up at a steady pace when the most things you will be shooting at come in large numbers and are weak. 150 extra bullets might be too much, but the pool should be made bigger than by just 15 (or 10) rounds.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Broose posted:

Reload downtime will always come. No matter what. Making it shorter means you can continue to shoot faster. The advantage of spike damage isn't as good as being able to keep it up at a steady pace when the most things you will be shooting at come in large numbers and are weak. 150 extra bullets might be too much, but the pool should be made bigger than by just 15 (or 10) rounds.

Yes, reload downtime always comes. The question is "How frequently does it come?" If you've got a big mag, then it comes less frequently, which makes reload speed somewhat less relevant, assuming you can find an appropriate time to do the deed. A larger mag means more steady damage because you don't have to take a break to reload. 15 extra rounds in a mag means as many as 15 extra dead bodies between each reloads, which seems like a pretty consistent increase to me, and not at all what I would call "spike damage."

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

Yes, reload downtime always comes. The question is "How frequently does it come?" If you've got a big mag, then it comes less frequently, which makes reload speed somewhat less relevant, assuming you can find an appropriate time to do the deed. A larger mag means more steady damage because you don't have to take a break to reload. 15 extra rounds in a mag means as many as 15 extra dead bodies between each reloads, which seems like a pretty consistent increase to me, and not at all what I would call "spike damage."

Don't have to worry about finding time to do the deed cause now the reload is short enough to not matter and keep up a steady pace. I guess you are right that it just comes to taste. In all my experiences in other games when given the option between larger mags or quick reloads, quicker reloads were always more useful cause you never knew when the next rear end in a top hat on the other end was going to round the corner and less time being defenseless was better. Which is why I think that being able to put the hurt on without larger interruptions would be better than just extending the hurt.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Gromit posted:

It's essential, but part of the problem getting people to learn that is its arguably more boring than the Medic, Zerker and Support combined. The other part is even if they do learn how essential propper Trash disposal is, you can still be hosed by a greedy Commando that tries to take all the potential Dosh from everyone even when there isn't a few Scrakes or FPs on the loose and doesn't give any of that back - or worse, decides to loving scout away from the group and likely dies because they can't crack it all on their own or get stuck in the FP/triggered Scrake/Hans zone.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

On the whole, though, I think Berserker is pretty good. Thematically, it's a bit weird that every single other existing class gets a health bonus, and two of the others get an armor bonus, and something to make parry better for Berserkers would be nice, but it's not like they can't be competitive. This was mostly using the Eviscerator, but at least one was with the Pulverizer.

It's not always like this, of course, but for the most part, it seems like if you leave a Berserker alone in a doorway and heal him every now and then, he'll do just fine.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Wrap it up KF2 thread, the best custom map has already been made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJlLy_oSvA

I rest my case.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

I'm not even sure this is necessarily true. Damage buffs are only useful, in my opinion, if they shift breakpoints for number of shots (or hits with a melee) to kill an enemy who you assume to be at full health (in a meaningful way, ie 2 hits to 1 hit as opposed to 25 hits to 23 hits). For most trash enemies, this would involve making Berserker weapons one-shot (instead of two) with body hits, and I'm not sure that's a good move, since I like the idea of rewarding people who can reliably score head blows with one-hit kills.
This isn't a bad idea since the Crovel only kills one thing at a time while the starting shotgun can kill an arbitrary number of things whose heads line up.

Psion posted:

Wrap it up KF2 thread, the best custom map has already been made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJlLy_oSvA

I rest my case.
not seeing the resemblance to KF1 ganjafarm

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Shumagorath posted:

This isn't a bad idea since the Crovel only kills one thing at a time while the starting shotgun can kill an arbitrary number of things whose heads line up.

lol if you aren't three stooges slapping the heads off of rows of clots with the horizontal swing

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Shumagorath posted:

loving crawlers should not survive a sledgehammer to the spine, you are already making me look down to deal with you :argh:

Took some spins as a "how i parry?" Zerker and on Normal it's still a cakewalk (because Normal) before level 5 EXCEPT when loving crawlers wall me off at ankle height. I think I got clot grabbed all of once while screwing around with baby zerker but gently caress crawlers so hard. If I had to choose between the existing "immune to clot grabs" power and "can walk over Crawlers" I'd take the theoretical crawlers talent.

Where was I? Oh right, even I can land a clot multidecapitation with the shovel. But that doesn't change the point about "I pointed my shotgun and everything ten feet directly in front of me died". I don't really expect the "splash" from the pulverizer alt fire to do anything considering how many clots I see merely flinch back like they got startled one foot away from an exploding siren skull.

EDIT: vvv This is a great concept and what nailguns were invented for, but this doesn't help when they decide to drop down from a ceiling vent or something right next to you while trying to smack something else in the skull.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 05:55 on May 14, 2015

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

the solution to crawlers is never meleeing crawlers

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Zerker passive that kills Crawlers by jumping on them. Optional Mario sound effect.

ErKeL
Jun 18, 2013

Shumagorath posted:

Zerker passive that kills Crawlers by jumping on them. Optional Mario sound effect.
This is a good idea.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Level 0 zerk in suicidal buying off perk stuff. :allears:

God I love medic at 20, you're practically immortal and your teammates love you.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
8 new achievements just got loaded into Steam. They're currently unnamed, but that's 3 for each difficulty of Manor and 5 for ......... ??

edit: Speaking of the achievements, I just now noticed their cute little naming schemes. All the ones for Paris are alliterated, and the ones for Outpost are references to Fear and Loathing in LV, The Big Lebowski and Game of Thrones. Not sure what's up with Biotics Lab tho.

Takes No Damage fucked around with this message at 09:11 on May 14, 2015

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I've not dug into the dark bowels of the graphics settings to maybe fix it, but I keep seeing this weird blood texture switch on this truck every time I play and it shits me. It's even worse when the splat is way smaller. It doesn't even look like its a level of detail thing, as both seem equally detailed.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
I discovered a great way to gently caress with level servers. The two that I've been in will not reset a round until everyone dies, same as normal KF2. So spawn a couple hans, wait for them to kill your team, then sit there and do nothing while the wannabe levelers spew vitriol at you. I've had a good last half hour :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

Any eta/update on the new maps, or if new content will accompany it?