Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Tunicate posted:

Anyone posted this Milkhack yet?

A goddamn classic. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Sociopastry posted:

What job do you have?

He must be quality control for bike pedal sponges.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Sociopastry posted:

What job do you have?

Childcare. I fill into the infant room a lot and that's a no shoe room. So I just kind of walk around without shoes most of the day.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Dareon posted:

Yup. Good job, you've turned perfectly good bread into literal poison.

lifehack: STOP FILLING YOUR BODY WITH TOXINS AND STOP KILLING MOTHER EARTH! SWIM THROUGH THE OCEAN WITH CLENCHED TEETH AND FILTER-FEED ON THE DELICIOUS PLANKTON JUST AS OUR WHALE BRETHREN DO!

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Dareon posted:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sociopastry posted:

Or just hating wearing shoes. I go barefoot whenever it's socially acceptable because I just really hate wearing shoes.

I'm in outdoor leadership in school and we're barefoot all the drat time. I spent two weeks canoeing in Utah and I only wore sandals to hike up a bunch of rock covered in cactus. It was the drat best thing ever. Shoes are for prudes.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Dareon posted:

Bread alone is poison if you eat enough of it. :colbert:

Lifehack: Want to commit suicide in a delicious way? Eat bread until you die!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

OctoberBlues posted:

Bread alone is poison if you eat enough of it. :colbert:

Lifehack: Want to commit suicide in a delicious way? Eat bread until you die!

preferably off the floor like a animal you piece of poo poo

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Dareon posted:

Unironically agreed.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
As if either of you's ever eaten barley bread in the first place.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Tunicate posted:

TheBigAristotle posted:

Open a milk carton with this one weird trick

Yeah, but it's cool, dogg :):respek::)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tunicate posted:

I don't know why I laughed so loving hard at this.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cash crab posted:

I don't know why I laughed so loving hard at this.

Probably because it's funny?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Life hack: if you need something funny, try humour!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Life hack: if you need something funny, try humour!

tragedy is a kind of humor

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

No matter the make or price range, all coffee machines turn into leaky garbage compactors upon entering the premises of a workplace. All coffee beans turn into dust and regret crossing that same threshold. Water heats wrong in such devices and takes on the texture of fetid swampwater unfit even for the preparation of tea. Residual "white" unerringly befouls the hosing and subsequently served drinks. Residual soup base befouls the "white". All who partake cringe and swallow, for their need is paramount. #Lifehack

Truth.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Whore yourself to strangers on the Internet for precious gifts! For example, I just got

<<<< this $10 present <<<<

for posting Allahu Akbar in the meme thread #Lifehack

:haw:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Whore yourself to strangers on the Internet for precious gifts! For example, I just got

<<<< this $10 present <<<<

for posting Allahu Akbar in the meme thread #Lifehack

:haw:

We'll know who bought it once they post in the Recent Purchases thread.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Thus, the cycle of PYF continues. An ouroboros, continually pooping into its own mouth.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Shameful forum.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Geoj posted:

It never matters, even if it's bar soap they want it in a separate bag. People are idiots when it comes to having their groceries bagged.

Once I had an older (50ish?) woman come through my lane with a toothbrush, a sample size bottle of mouthwash and a box of baking soda. I put all three in one bag.

"Oh no, that's too heavy."

*put baking soda in one bag, toothbrush and mouthwash in other*

"Still too heavy!"

:suicide:

I had that once when working at Trader Joe's. The bag only had a bottle of cherry juice in it. I assume because the bag was paper she just didn't know the bag contained one item. But I pulled it out of there and showed her, and she just said "I'll need help to the car" which seemed like a fair response.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

Cat Hatter posted:

Lifehack: If you drink coffee every morning, brew some before you leave for work.

Or get coffee for a dollar at the donut shop. Pros: It's a dollar at most! Also there's donuts! Cons: It's ... actual coffee and not a vaguely-coffee-flavoured milkshake?

Angela Christine posted:

Why waste all that time heating the water and stirring. Just get caffeine pills. All the pep and none of the tooth stains.
Last time we drove back to Dallas from visiting family in NY, I took over driving in Memphis at 2am and took two No-Doz and washed 'em down with a 20oz NOS energy drink. I don't remember Arkansas.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Delivery McGee posted:

Or get coffee for a dollar at the donut shop. Pros: It's a dollar at most! Also there's donuts! Cons: It's ... actual coffee and not a vaguely-coffee-flavoured milkshake?

Last time we drove back to Dallas from visiting family in NY, I took over driving in Memphis at 2am and took two No-Doz and washed 'em down with a 20oz NOS energy drink. I don't remember Arkansas.

Lifehack: Don't remember Arkansas

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

What if you live in a country that doesn't have doughnut shops. :(

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Nettle Soup posted:

Enjoy the fried breakfast pastry most popular in your country then.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I don't think people living in Arkansas remember Arkansas, to be fair.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Delivery McGee posted:

Or get coffee for a dollar at the donut shop. Pros: It's a dollar at most!

Not around here it's not. Usually about $3 or so for a cup of coffee at a donut shop. You can get $1 coffee at gas stations, but gently caress gas station coffee.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Delivery McGee posted:

18 year old me killed two cases of 16oz NOS over three days. 18 year old me was a dumbass. By the third day I was falling asleep if I sat down for longer than a minute or so and I was sleep talking.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

This has been our trash can for the couch for like 3 days. My girlfriend who made it says it was out of laziness. I think it's p life hack

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?

Kaethela posted:

Not around here it's not. Usually about $3 or so for a cup of coffee at a donut shop. You can get $1 coffee at gas stations, but gently caress gas station coffee.
I'm sorry about your lack of Wawa coffee. :(

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008

om nom nom posted:

This has been our trash can for the couch for like 3 days. My girlfriend who made it says it was out of laziness. I think it's p life hack

i dunno if putting rubbish in an empty cardboard container that's already sitting on the ground counts as 'making' something.

I dunno tho my standards are p. high.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Nightmare Zone posted:

One thing I've learned is that everyday coffee, be it from gas stations or whatever, gets progressively shittier the further you get from a coast. 7-11 coffee here in Maryland is really decent. By the time you're in Ohio, it's brown water.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
here's me at starbucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBNOB7FkSSM

#larryhacks

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Nightmare Zone posted:

As far as I know, Massachusetts doesn't have Wawa. If it does it certainly isn't in my area. :(

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Kaethela posted:

As far as I know, Massachusetts doesn't have Wawa. If it does it certainly isn't in my area. :(

Doesn't. Only thing I miss about New Jersey is Wawa.

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007

Nettle Soup posted:

Open a doughnut shop. Yeah, they might not be that good, but what are they gonna do? Go to the other doughnut shop?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Nettle Soup posted:

If you call that living :shrug:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

om nom nom posted:

I'm more concerned by the fact that you have a separate trash can for just your couch

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Minus Green posted:

I'm more concerned by the fact that you have a separate trash can for just your couch

Maybe he likes doing paperwork at his couch in front of the TV and doesn't want to throw away papers all the way across the room, don't judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

om nom nom posted:

Hey dawg, I heard you like trash, so I put trash in your trash so you can trash while you trash.