Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Sinnlos posted:

All but like 3 posters in that thread should be given a time out at the least.

I don't think cowoncrack is stable at all tbh idk if he should even be on SA. He immediately starts down this kind of line whenever I see him post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

kustomkarkommando posted:

cow on crack was the one that posted that thread at christmas about stalking someone wasn't he?

yeah he's the guy who took a 'time out' from university because he kept stalking a girl who he was very angry at because she led him on by being friendly to him. You see women should not allowed to do this with impugnity.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
while we're on the topic of domestic abuse:

:captainpop:

man advertising used to be real different

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

cow on crack was the one that posted that thread at christmas about stalking someone wasn't he?

Yes he was!

Like someone said in Jesusthread, he should never stop posting, because it's time where he isn't stalking that girl

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

forbidden lesbian posted:

suck cock to stop overpopulation, pro strat
lol

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Literally The Worst posted:

TVnihon is a famous sub group that is noted for being really bad at translating and leaving a bunch of poo poo untranslated because well here have their leader's own actual words

cultural whitewashing

Fun fact at the time this was posted there was a group doing exactly what this guy went "what's the alternative???" about and that group is v good almost like you should actually loving translate poo poo

lol, okay that's dumb. Did anyone agree with them?

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Disinterested posted:

yeah he's the guy who took a 'time out' from university because he kept stalking a girl who he was very angry at because she led him on by being friendly to him. You see women should not allowed to do this with impugnity.

don't forget she was autistic and probably had no idea what he was thinking

never forget

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

PupsOfWar posted:

don't forget she was autistic and probably had no idea what was going on

never forget

lol I read that thread at the time and somehow missed this :suicide:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

lol, okay that's dumb. Did anyone agree with them?

Did anyone agree that you should preserve the culture of Glorious Nippon, he asks (yes, they have a ton of defenders, including Jivjov)

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
cow on crack also believes mental illness isn't real iirc

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

can anyone link the original cow on crack thread

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

can anyone link the original cow on crack thread

stalking is in the jesus thread just like 100 pages ago

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

you should have included the whole thing because the closing thing and the second paragraph are also lol

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Disinterested posted:

stalking is in the jesus thread just like 100 pages ago

didn't he make his own thread about it though?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

yes

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

cow on crack also believes mental illness isn't real iirc

CowOnCrack posted:

There is no such thing as a disorder of the mind

CowOnCrack posted:

Yes there are things called drugs which can gently caress with you. And they are bad for you, always. Psychiatry is institutionalized drug addiction escapism with a lie of bullshit scientific credentials sold to the public and to certain lazy parents specifically. Step right up, we've got the cure for your sons sin right here! Clearly, I should have never been given them or encouraged to take them to regulate myself. A drug dependency mentality was literally loving forced on me. That's what psychiatry is. Clueless parents literally loving TURNING their helpless children into meth addicts instead of disciplining them. And the psychiatrists are selling a permanent lifelong subscription service. There is no recovery from 'mental illness.' After all, your brain is broken - wired wrong.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Church went longer than I thought today

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Badger of Basra posted:

didn't he make his own thread about it though?

Yep

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you should have included the whole thing because the closing thing and the second paragraph are also lol

Fathers, discipline your children.
Wives, submit to your husbands.
Husbands, love your wives as Christ loves the Church.
Children, honor your parents.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Did anyone agree that you should preserve the culture of Glorious Nippon, he asks (yes, they have a ton of defenders, including Jivjov)

Well that's weird, because I'm pretty sure most of the posters I'm familiar with would call that retarded as all hell. Maybe it is just people I never interact with?

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

ZV hows yourn church set up w/r/t Fly Honeys

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

crazy person denies they are in fact crazy as poo poo!? :monocle:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

lol I wanted to say he believed that mental illness is caused by literal sin and demons as well but I couldn't quite remember for sure.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

Well that's weird, because I'm pretty sure most of the posters I'm familiar with would call that retarded as all hell. Maybe it is just people I never interact with?

Oh, no, not on here, I thought you meant in general. No, most of the toku thread is fans of Over-Time, who do the newer shows, and the groups like MillionFold Curiosity or Grown-Ups in Spandex who sub the older shows. In general, on the internet, yes, people are loving weeblords.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

there is a semi-legitimate school of thought that says "be really careful about pathologising mental deviancy", but CowOnCrack is just either insane or trolling

i used to think he was trolling, but i'm currently tending towards him just being crazy

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

CowOnCrack posted:

Grade A loving Satan. When God invades he's going to burn that poo poo to the ground with holy fire. God won't let his kids fall away like that without a fight.

Lord, give me the will and the courage to spend years rehabilitating myself from the damage inflicted on me by the barbarism that is psychiatry and clueless loving parents, and my own stupid decision to play video games all day to escape it all.

There are no medical conditions or constraints on these human questions, nor can there be. There can be no condition that excuses my parents for not properly parenting me, or my feelings that they didn't love me. Maybe they wish there were, so they could sweep us under the rug, but not so. I believe that there is a direct and irreconcilable contradiction between science and religion here. There can be no science of questions of the human heart and soul. These are the sole province of God.

The reason I feel like my parents didn't love me is because their parenting was lip service. It simply was. My sister feels the same way and has also been suitably ruined, although she continues on in being enabled by them and being unrepentant of her own sinful behavior. Until she comes to the Lord she'll never escape her trap. My brother was the autopilot kid who cruised through. He is making money (unlike the other two of us who can't find stable work), but he still has problems relating to others. None of us have had a successful romantic relationship, which is actually a pretty good barometer of your family life and its affect on you (romance is the ultimate test of relating properly to others). I made some girl baklava for Valentines Day at my church. She liked it, but then I think she was put off by my anxiety and weirdness, and wouldn't even go out to lunch with me later, or on date. loving ouchies :(. I have to face the reality that I may just be very unattractive to people because the difficulties of my life and how they show through to others. Me and my baklava are just not good enough! Twenty-nine years old and I've still never been out on date. But, oh well. You just gotta keep your head up and work to improve your situation gradually instead of get bogged down in rejection. Without my faith and the Lord to shepherd me through this kind of pain, I'd be nothing.

It's very hard as a child to see the truth when the lip service was such a convincing lie, backed by medical 'evidence' and with nearly every institution agreeing with those who have total financial control over you. Any and all bad behavior can be framed on the kids and our weaknesses rather than having anything to do with absentee parenting.

Only God himself could see and reveal the truth to me so I could eventually escape and be happy.

:stonk:

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

The Warszawa posted:

i just lift generally but i am thinking about picking up a sport

Didnt you say you're on the obese end?
I dunno.... everytime someone tells me they only lift, they tend to be fatasses.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

lol I wanted to say he believed that mental illness is caused by literal sin and demons as well but I couldn't quite remember for sure.

he has literally the same position on this as the CoS

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

ZV hows yourn church set up w/r/t Fly Honeys

what

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

V. Illych L. posted:

there is a semi-legitimate school of thought that says "be really careful about pathologising mental deviancy", but CowOnCrack is just either insane or trolling

i used to think he was trolling, but i'm currently tending towards him just being crazy

The stalker thread tipped me off. I can't imagine anyone trolling by making themselves out to be a stalker.

you got them big titty/booty women?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Oh, no, not on here, I thought you meant in general. No, most of the toku thread is fans of Over-Time, who do the newer shows, and the groups like MillionFold Curiosity or Grown-Ups in Spandex who sub the older shows. In general, on the internet, yes, people are loving weeblords.

I already know about the internet at large I got eyes to see, dickeye.

Okay well Zorak isn't around to be probate you for being mean to Jivjov anymore!

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

look at this idiot

everyone knows you just wait for your ole pa to set you up with one of his niece's kids

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

The stalker thread tipped me off. I can't imagine anyone trolling by making themselves out to be a stalker.

you got them big titty/booty women?

Do you like people at seventy

lots of big booties at 70 year old

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

Okay well Zorak isn't around to be probate you for being mean to Jivjov anymore!

Baal is here to do it now

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I met my wife at temple

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ZenVulgarity posted:

Do you like people at seventy

lots of big booties at 70 year old

rip

ps hi zen i'm glad to see you posting somewhere that isn't PA

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

good thing he doesnt believe in mental illnesses otherwise he'd have more to worry about!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Baal is here to do it now

dude Beef is chill as gently caress what are you doing to get probated by him?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

dude Beef is chill as gently caress what are you doing to get probated by him?

Being Dickeye as hell about things and stuff

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
has anyone suggested that Cow on Crack try self-flagellation to drive the sin out yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

• Locked thread