Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Zebra F-701

In a pinch I could probably stab a guy with it :shrug:

Zebra pens are loving legit. I was introduced to them by some fanatical coworkers for taking notes when we're ringing door bells, but after using them for a few weeks I couldn;t touch anything else. They just write so perfectly, never smear and feel so nice in your hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Booblord Zagats posted:

Zebra pens are loving legit. I was introduced to them by some fanatical coworkers for taking notes when we're ringing door bells, but after using them for a few weeks I couldn;t touch anything else. They just write so perfectly, never smear and feel so nice in your hand.

:agreed:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

fanatical coworkers, ringing door bells

jehovah's witness spotted.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

jehovah's witness spotted.

Close, I'm a PI

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Hezzy posted:

blue pens?

what the gently caress guys

really

100% this. Blue ink is wrong.

Edit: and my pens are the ones we get for free in work. Cheapest of the cheap bic immitation but when they are stolen or used by a dirty person I can either not care or throw them away. Easy!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Close, I'm a PI

For The Lord.

:toot:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yea, they're really the best cheapish pen out there. Plus I don't mind dunking the stainless in purel if I have to hand it to a dirty citizen to sign something.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Vahakyla posted:

They are mostly just stories.

Mostly

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I just use the free pens my Union hands out like candy. I did a few courses with the union but it was mostly for the pens. I have like 50 of them.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The Russians used a pencil

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

I've always called it "soda-pop" myself.

Or "Coke", no matter what it is.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Dingleberry posted:

Or "Coke", no matter what it is.

This.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

I also carry lovely throwaway pens for scroats

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Hezzy posted:

I also carry lovely throwaway pens for scroats my coworkers

FTFY

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Meanwhile, in Fairfax County.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Shoot all bmw drivers.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

Shoot all bmw drivers.

The new rear end in a top hat car of choice is Audi's though there's still plenty in BMWs and Acuras.

I think killing convertible owners is the best course though

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats posted:

Do jeeps count?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Do jeeps count?

No :mad:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Do jeeps count?

Soft top, yes, hard top, no

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

Soft top, yes, hard top, no

Hard top on a jeep? Gross.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Untagged posted:

Meanwhile, in Fairfax County.

What we don't realize is that guy is a photographer who specializes in police photos.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

The new rear end in a top hat car of choice is Audi's though there's still plenty in BMWs and Acuras.

Our lower-tier drug dealer car of choice has shifted from "5yr old Audi" to "5yr old Infiniti G series"

All the true ballers still roll in Audi's and Benz's

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

Our lower-tier drug dealer car of choice has shifted from "5yr old Audi" to "5yr old Infiniti G series"

im not a drug dealer i promise :ohdear:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I like pulling over someone for an equipment violation on their used BMW/Mercedes/Land Rover/luxury car of choice and seeing that every single warning light and error message is going off on the dash.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I basically only do equipment violations because they seem to yield more arrests for me than movings.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Also less arguments. "WHAT? MY HEADLIGHT IS OUT? gently caress YOU PIG." *points to light* "....oh. My bad"

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

im not a drug dealer i promise :ohdear:

Well, if you promise

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

DrakeriderCa posted:

All the true ballers still roll in Audi's and Benz's

I own a 4 year old G37 4door. Our low end dealer car of choice is an early 2000s Buick Lesabre or dodge magnum

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I like pulling over someone for an equipment violation on their used BMW/Mercedes/Land Rover/luxury car of choice and seeing that every single warning light and error message is going off on the dash.

this is why you dont own german cars that are out of factory warranty

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Almost always an expired or rejected inspection, and usually no county or local tax decal too. They are normally good for at least two tickets.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Untagged posted:

Almost always an expired or rejected inspection, and usually no county or local tax decal too. They are normally good for at least two tickets.

gently caress your tax decal bitch. Suck my dick from the back. :boom:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

I own a 4 year old G37 4door. Our low end dealer car of choice is an early 2000s Buick Lesabre or dodge magnum

Sure but that's because America is p. much a 3rd world country

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

So what does that make Canada?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Whip Slagcheek posted:

So what does that make Canada?

A better place to live by just about any metric.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:911:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Except influence, relevance, food, weather, Quebec, ect...

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

This is a terrible post even by n4i standards.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
british columbia seems like a P cool place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Reign Of Pain posted:

Except influence

Haha who gives a poo poo

You wouldn't have a comedy genre without our exports

The only food America produces that is of any value is Cajun and Southern

:?:

We have all the same weather but less deserts and more arctic so I still count that as a win

Reign Of Pain posted:

Quebec, ect...

Quebec produces beautiful women, good food and great beer, which more than makes up for whiny sovereigntists and their entitlement complex

Of course, we also have excellent healthcare, education systems and our racism is more nuanced

• Locked thread