Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

trem_two posted:

United Passions opened in the US this weekend. It grossed $607.

first Uwe Boll's crowdfunding fails and now this. Will Hollywood continue to downtrod on the true visionaries of our time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
UK: "excrement"

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I got radicalized by the FIFA movie

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

I got radicalized by the FIFA movie

*Does a 360 kickflip out of the thread*

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

quote:

Former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner is being investigated over the disappearance of money intended for victims of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the BBC has reported.

Mr Warner visited the country in the months after the disaster and pledged $974,550 from football's world governing body and the South Korean Football Association to help rebuild the country.

But US investigators said it was transferred to accounts controlled by Mr Warner for his personal use, and that four years on, the money was still unaccounted for.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
what a piece of poo poo

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Bet he wishes the ground would open up and swallow him

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

HJB posted:

Bet he wishes the ground would open up and swallow him

Sam Raimi Presents "Drag Me To Hell 2: The Jack Warner Story".

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Any chance of having the actors themselves riffing their own movie?

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

XD

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Cya

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lmao. loving cartoon villains.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
and I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling refugees.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
RIP Tim Roth, Sam Neill  and Gérard Depardieu , just RIP

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

:stare:

Jesus christ did these guys do anything honest?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ephex posted:

RIP Tim Roth, Sam Neill  and Gérard Depardieu , just RIP

I'm sure they'll manage, I'm more worried about Fisher Stevens, barely gets a mention in those articles.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

advanced statsman posted:

I watched United Passions and it's a great movie about a man with a dream, a masterpiece beyond The Birth of a Nation imo.

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate this.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Burzaco turned himself in

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

How much longer I wonder, will it be before Qatar and Russia's world cups are pulled?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

torneos y competencias? more like tornadoes of incompetency :smug:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Russia's already working on relocating the 2018 World Cup to the moon. It'll be great publicity for their space agency and the best option they have left.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Propaganda Machine posted:

Russia's already working on relocating the 2018 World Cup to the moon. It'll be great publicity for their space agency and the best option they have left.

Not a bad idea, it'd have more atmosphere than if the US hosted again.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Steves Asleep posted:

Also, vuvuzelas wouldn't be a problem.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Rated PG-34 posted:

Also, vuvuzelas wouldn't be a problem.

in space, no one can hear you commit crimes against humanity from the stands of a football pitch

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Steves Asleep posted:

Oh did you not like the "atmosphere" watching on TV from thousands of miles away crying pubby tears cause your nation didn't qualify?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
America is real bad. Worst nation on Earth.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Brony Car posted:

America is real bad. Worst nation on Earth.

America is the worst nation on Earth, except for all the other ones

- Winston Churchill, probably

Joopjan
Nov 5, 2009

vyelkin posted:

America is the worst nation on Earth, except for all the other ones

- Winston Churchill, probably

-Paul Scholes

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote:

Former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner is being investigated over the disappearance of money intended for victims of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the BBC has reported.

I thought the FIFA scandal had nothing surprising left, but gently caress sake :stare:

ephex posted:

what a piece of poo poo

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Warner doing some consulting for the Red Cross.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/business-a-lobbying/244368-qatar-leans-on-k-street-connections

quote:

Controversy surrounding the World Cup is spilling over onto K Street, where a key player in the scandal that has rocked international soccer is spending millions of dollars to improve its standing in Washington.

The government of Qatar, which won the rights to hold the tournament in 2022, has shelled out more than $8.8 million on U.S. consultants since the beginning of 2009, when the bidding began.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Come on, even that Black Eyed Peas guy stole from Haiti. Why can't good ol Jack do it?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Polidoro posted:

Come on, even that Black Eyed Peas guy stole from Haiti. Why can't good ol Jack do it?
I forget: what was the exact swindle on that? Wasn't it that they took most of the money from some kind of concert meant for earthquake victims for an "organizing fee" or something like that?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

I forget: what was the exact swindle on that? Wasn't it that they took most of the money from some kind of concert meant for earthquake victims for an "organizing fee" or something like that?

Yeah, I think his foundation used most of the money to pay him for playing at the fundraisers iirc.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/watch-john-olivers-message-to-jack-warner-that-aired-on-1710240005

John Oliver bought 4 minutes of airtime on Trinidadian TV to call out Jack Warner

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

shyduck posted:

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/watch-john-olivers-message-to-jack-warner-that-aired-on-1710240005

John Oliver bought 4 minutes of airtime on Trinidadian TV to call out Jack Warner

You'd think in 4 minutes he'd manage to make a single funny joke.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Yeah that was pretty weak

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Jack Warner held up an Onion article as proof of something. Really, how can you follow that up.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

shyduck posted:

I couldn't make it more than a minute in. I really hate him and hope Jack Warner has him killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Polidoro posted:

I really hate him and hope Jack Warner has him killed.