Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Wade Wilson posted:

Wait, wasn't Clarissa a witch, or am I mixing that up with another show?

No, Sabrina was a witch, Clarissa just was a teenager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Also, a quick google and Clarissa's estimated net worth is $14 million. She just makes movies for Lifetime and Hallmark now.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Wade Wilson posted:

Wait, wasn't Clarissa a witch, or am I mixing that up with another show?

Just give it a few more months and Cosby will easily have more KOs than Tyson.

lumpy goop hopper
Feb 3, 2004

i am a drawing god.

It the St. Lawerence Semenway.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Sigh. This reminds me of a story from a friend who had an internship at Disney. One of the other interns was an amazing computer science student and also a stellar illustrator who had his work in major art books like Spectrum, but was totally insufferable in personal interactions. All that talent wasted on a terrible personality...

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I really need those tips on hosting a successful family taco night.

The last one I hosted, well.... it just really got away from me at one point. Went south real fast.

South of the border?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009

Ccs posted:

Sigh. This reminds me of a story from a friend who had an internship at Disney. One of the other interns was an amazing computer science student and also a stellar illustrator who had his work in major art books like Spectrum, but was totally insufferable in personal interactions. All that talent wasted on a terrible personality...

Cha dump stat

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

Checks out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGFuyjO2DwU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing posted:

Cheap 80s animation at its best.

Pfffft typical "hollywood" characters focused on looking at each other and trying to be pretty before they wrap their car around a tree like they did with their legs around their "portfolio manager"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They seem to be driving in reverse for some reason.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

They seem to be driving in reverse for some reason.

It's one of those ones that you can reverse in your mind I think. I can see it going both ways

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

What are they even driving past? Those aren't buildings. Shipping containers?

Truly outrageous.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

fong posted:

It's one of those ones that you can reverse in your mind I think. I can see it going both ways

Unless someone reversed the frames of the .gif for some reason, they are absolutely driving backwards. It's a 4 frame cycle, so your eye doesn't really get a chance to process it properly, but the buildings are definitely moving toward the camera.

I know this because I have seen a few frames of animation in my time and also because of the pixels

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ignite Memories posted:

I know this because I have seen a few frames of animation in my time and also because of the pixels

those are the holograms not the pixels

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Ignite Memories posted:

Unless someone reversed the frames of the .gif for some reason, they are absolutely driving backwards. It's a 4 frame cycle, so your eye doesn't really get a chance to process it properly, but the buildings are definitely moving toward the camera.

focus on the buildings out the window on the left of the blue haired one

if you look at this one frame by frame you also tell which direction it's "really" going but you can see both:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
It's going backwards and forwards. Like a paint mixer.

But instead of paint it's humans.

Melding together into a flesh-blood-bone soup.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Looks like those storms will be giving the East coast a pounding.

bustercasey
Apr 9, 2012
Gary’s Answer

:captainpop:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

fong posted:

focus on the buildings out the window on the left of the blue haired one

if you look at this one frame by frame you also tell which direction it's "really" going but you can see both:

That makes my head hurt. It keeps flipping direction the second I stop focusing directly on the subway cars.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gorilla Salad posted:

Looks like those storms will be giving the East coast a pounding.

they always advertise a pounding but you only get three inches

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Is it pronounced "Sonic - chu" or "Soni - chu"?

I said it out loud while looking at that picture and now its bugging me.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Elissimpark posted:

Is it pronounced "Sonic - chu" or "Soni - chu"?

I said it out loud while looking at that picture and now its bugging me.

The latter, I presume.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

PaulBearer posted:

Yeah, in a year or so. But since it's in the news everywhere across Europe, somebody will probably claim it.
I actually would like to hear the stories of the people who claim it.

Never help a Germ, man!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

theflyingorc posted:

Does anyone have the Harry Potter equivalent of this? It was similar except she hadn't accomplished anything and tried to show how wacky she was in lieu of real accomplishments.

I thought it was, like, 6 pages of highschool subjects put into fancy words with crappy furry artwork.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Prince William?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

It's really weirding me out hypnotically that there's different timing between the quoted gif and your av.

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Roadies know where to focus the spotlight.

Scroto Baggins posted:

Things haven't gone well for Chris Chan.

However, I wish Uli nothing but the best.

Oh God, he's found eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Blake-Sonichu-Amiibo-Figure-from-Original-Creator-/281772120759?hash=item419aed5ab7

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

flosofl posted:

That makes my head hurt. It keeps flipping direction the second I stop focusing directly on the subway cars.

It' actually rather comical once you realize the gif is composed of only two frames.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

lumpy goop hopper posted:

It the St. Lawerence Semenway.

Might explain this:

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

The best part:

quote:

NO LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE, at the Personal Risk of myself, the Original Creator and Artist.

He's worried that somebody could use eBay to hunt him down and get him.....nobody would do that...right?

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Manwithastick posted:

The best part:

He's worried that somebody could use eBay to hunt him down and get him.....nobody would do that...right?

But the buyer would still have his home address from the return label, unless he's so paranoid that he rented a mailbox specifically for this reason.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Manwithastick posted:

The best part:

Some of Chris-chan's trolls are super obsessed with documenting every single step (s?)he takes, so who knows.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Bored posted:

I thought it was, like, 6 pages of highschool subjects put into fancy words with crappy furry artwork.

I can't for the life of me find it again - it was this girl just going on and on about how wacky she was and referencing memes and harry potter and it was so obviously going to get thrown out by the first person to see it.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

FROM THE ORIGINAL CREATOR

CWC posted:

ALL Sonichu, Rosechu, Cwcville and such material is Copyrighted March, 2000 by Christian Weston Chandler, with Full Paperwork backed up in Washington DC.

I love it.

theflyingorc posted:

I can't for the life of me find it again - it was this girl just going on and on about how wacky she was and referencing memes and harry potter and it was so obviously going to get thrown out by the first person to see it.

You mean this 8 page monsterpiece?

http://minus.com/lb0WWQHJtf5xo6

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Scroto Baggins posted:

You mean this 8 page monsterpiece?

http://minus.com/lb0WWQHJtf5xo6

I made it about two sentences before my brain collapsed in on itself

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I hope that is fake. I hope that is as fake as the f-u-f-me disk drive peripheral website that let you gently caress over the internet that pranked me so unmercifully back in 2000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

• Locked thread