Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

It would be funny if that gun control quote was what ended up sinking Trump because at that point I'd say ZARDOZ had in fact come to pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Trump is America and so can you!

If Trump/Colbert 2016 happened I'd personally reestablish a new ACORN just so I could vote for them infonity times.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Neurolimal posted:

If Trump/Colbert 2016 happened I'd personally reestablish a new ACORN just so I could vote for them infonity times.

Trump has already incorporated Colbert's persona's essence. That is the real reason that the Colbert Report was canceled, you see.

We also know who Trump's running mate will be: Ivanka. Trump/Trump 2016, let the madness begin... :kheldragar:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Hahaha, Trump/Trump ticket will be hilarious.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
can't rump that trump stump

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

stoutfish posted:

can't rump that trump stump

Stump gently caress the Trump ruck

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
This morning when I woke up, in that in half alert stage between sleep and full alertness I managed to convince myself Trump running was just a dream. It was too absurd to be true.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

This morning when I woke up, in that in half alert stage between sleep and full alertness I managed to convince myself Trump running was just a dream. It was too absurd to be true.

It is not absurd, which can forever lie/
And in yooj aeons, even irony may die.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
This speech is loving amazing. Not in a way that I'd seriously vote for the guy if I lived in the US, but just in terms of entertainment it's loving yooge and luxurious.

I just feel so blessed to be alive in this time, where I can see this happening live.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

NY Times posted:

Still, others said they had plenty of advice for the man they regularly identified in conversation as “Mr. Trump.”

“Hopefully, he’s going to sit there and say, ‘When I become elected president, what we’re going to do is we’re going to make the border a vacation spot, it’s going to cost you $25 for a permit, and then you get $50 for every confirmed kill,’ ” said Jim Sherota, 53, who works for a landscaping company. “That’d be one nice thing.”

Mr. Trump did not offer such a proposal. But under a threatening sky and in between cutting comments, he did crack wise about his hair.

:catstare:

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Mad Magazine covers have been getting a little uncomfortable lately.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

People that support Trump literally want to set up lawn chairs on the border and murder people.

Like. For real.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I've been seeing a thing go around Facebook that Sanders won't be able to appear on the ballot in some states' primaries due to him being an Independent. Surely this doesn't actually matter, right?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Jesus christ, everything about this picture.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I've been seeing a thing go around Facebook that Sanders won't be able to appear on the ballot in some states' primaries due to him being an Independent. Surely this doesn't actually matter, right?

Pretty sure that's bullshit, his party preference in Congress has no bearing on his race for the Democratic nomination

kaxman
Jan 15, 2003
Thank you, Jesus, for Lord President Trump

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
This trump rally is more surreal than a lynch film

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

kaxman posted:

Thank you, Jesus, for Lord President Trump

Hallowed be his name.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teflon Don posted:

This trump rally is more surreal than a lynch film

What a coincidence! I'm sure a future Trump rally will feature a lynching! :smithicide:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Holy loving poo poo! That looks like a ridiculous Renaissance painting complete with plump babies and lots of praise, except instead of Jesus it's Donald Trump.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
That picture is going to be in textbooks someday.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

"I bring you this offering of delicious baby!"

Edit: is that a young patrick duffy to the center-left?

OAquinas fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Aug 22, 2015

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

He has said he will register as a Democrat if that's what it takes to get on the ballot. And yes, some states do have rules like that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh please please please do it Diamond Joe

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 228 days!

Honestly, I shouldn't be surprised how quickly it's become obvious that his campaign is being received as "make America great white again."

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
He really brought the entire GOP off the rails hasn't he. The minority voting block is around 30%, and they wont be getting any of those. Jeb is literally crying blood.

Hillary could have a live abortion on national TV and still win.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Oh man this would be awesome

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Philthy posted:

He really brought the entire GOP off the rails hasn't he. The minority voting block is around 30%, and they wont be getting any of those. Jeb is literally crying blood.

Maybe Jeb has blood coming out of his eyes AND his wherever.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 228 days!

Philthy posted:

Using cutting-edge IVF, it could even be a gay abortion.

I'm actually more than a little sad at how his populism is being drowned out in racism, but he's the one who courted the racist vote.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 22, 2016

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Trump isn't going down on a gun control issue. He always talks about how he's a huge supporter of the Second Amendment, nobody's a bigger supporter, etc.

Has anyone calculated what would happen if every candidate dropped out except Bush and Trump, and based on 2nd choice % how the race would look then?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

so has hillary's campaign imploded yet?

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Dahn posted:

Kind of scary isn't it. I think the thought of a Trump President scares the poo poo out the Washington establishment.

It would not make us any friends in the world, but we might gain some respect.

I'm not convinced that Trump will make it all the way to the election, he has a lot of Hubris, and I keep waiting for him to trip over it.

This is from a bit back but lol as a citizen from the non-american world no electing Donald Trump will not get you respect

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

swampland posted:

This is from a bit back but lol as a citizen from the non-american world no electing Donald Trump will not get you respect

fear is greater than respect

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with. Because this is to be asserted in general of men, that they are losers, spoiled, stupid, miserable, yooj losers, and as long as you succeed they are yours entirely; they will offer you their blood, property, life and children, as is said above, when the need is far distant; but when it approaches they turn against you.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

The baby is the best part of that picture, as I'm sure everyone is aware.

:stonk:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It looks like a goddamn Norman Rockwell painting on acid.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

icantfindaname posted:

fear is greater than respect

you'll be feared and respected like a malfunctioning randomly firing robot tank

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

i dont know if thats good or bad for you but thats how it will be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

also the tank says things that are retarded and has bad hair

swampland fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Aug 22, 2015

• Locked thread