Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Branis posted:

dude looks like a younger, chubbier conan O'Brien so he must be packin.

Eh, I'd hit it. (Not that that's saying much.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
The TV crew news overshadowing the fact that it's becoming a really lovely time to be a cop in Louisiana right now. Like what, five killed in the last month or so.

Also,

Whip Slagcheek posted:

i'm only upset because she's a pretty blonde white girl

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Eh, I'd hit it. (Not that that's saying much.)

I've never been so disappointed in you as I am right now. I thought you had standards.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I've never been so disappointed in you as I am right now. I thought you had standards.

he was dtf spongebob of all people so this isnt that shocking

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

he was dtf spongebob of all people so this isnt that shocking

Rip spoogeboob

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Rip spoogeboob

some day they will find his moldering remains on the at and bring the schizo jew to justice

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I just assume Shim used his body as fertilizer for his weed farm.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Gonna buy a bodycam sometime

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Why, planning on shooting some reporters?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
You got a problem with that?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Post ur manifesto

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
My manifesto is I have to hire my own counsel to defend myself because we don't have a union so why not get a litigation shielding device (tm)

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Teflon Don posted:

My manifesto is I have to hire my own counsel to defend myself because we don't have a union so why not get a litigation shielding device (tm)

why the hell don't you have a union?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
How do I unionize the company then genius

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
I can't help you with step 1, but step 2 is definitely to avoid getting shot by the pinkertons.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Teflon Don posted:

How do I unionize the company then genius

step one. Quit.

step two. Get a union job.

Alternatively, watch Newsies. Emulate to the best of your ability.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Unions = Communism

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Unions = Communism

Yea, I'm against the union since it makes it harder for my employer to fire all the idiots I work with.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yea, I'm against the union since it makes it harder for my employer to fire all the idiots I work with.

Lets be real here, most supervisors and Sheriffs are beat down cowards who are so scared of personal conflict with their staff that they will never directly deal with trouble cops and instead do mass email blasts telling everybody to not do a thing that one person did and ultimately promote gently caress heads out of patrol so they quit getting complaints.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Branis posted:

stay out of corrections in any capacity including probation and parole. It has no positives and will leave you a hateful husk of a human that only gets joy out of the misery and suffering of your incompetent coworkers.

or get a corrections job with LVMPD

<3 she can cavity search me any time <3

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Cavity search her...with my dick

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Las Vegas in general is probably flooded with burnt out former strippers looking to make a new career right?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ActusRhesus posted:

step one. Quit.

step two. Get a union job.

Alternatively, watch Newsies. Emulate to the best of your ability.

Yeah I wish. In 2016 I'll probably rank up form sergeant to lieutenant and then I'm going to municipal.

Woof Blitzer fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Aug 27, 2015

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

bitcoin bastard posted:

or get a corrections job with LVMPD

<3 she can cavity search me any time <3

Pretty hot.

For a CO.

4/10 CO = 6/10 Cop = VIctoria Secret Angel

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Shes banging a patrol cop because she aspires to be a detective some day and looks down upon her fellow jail staff as idiot scum. No way shes bangin coworkers.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

GunForumMeme posted:

Pretty hot.

For a CO.

4/10 CO = 6/10 Cop = VIctoria Secret Angel

You got your scale reversed there.

A 4/10 for a regular girl is 6/10 for a cop and 11/10 for a CO.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cop gay. So What posted:

This is why he made minimum wage as a "cop."

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Cop gay. So What posted:

The scale is correct.

A 4/10 girl in a CO jumpsuit is equivalent to a 6/10 girl in a patrol uni which is equivalent to a 15/10 girl in wings.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

This is why he made minimum wage as a "cop."

Still cleared more than Branis.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I just broke 6 figures for the year but I forgot what my wife and kids look like

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

GunForumMeme posted:

The scale is correct.

A 4/10 girl in a CO jumpsuit is equivalent to a 6/10 girl in a patrol uni which is equivalent to a 15/10 girl in wings.

:psyduck:

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxN12WUNPA

i don't really know what to say about this video and the associated youtube comments

this is either really high level satire or just :america:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Smiling Jack posted:

I just broke 6 figures for the year but I forgot what my wife and kids look like

I can tell you what your wife looks like

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Two Finger posted:

I can tell you what your wife looks like

I can tell him what his daughter looks like. :aatrek:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Hezzy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxN12WUNPA

i don't really know what to say about this video and the associated youtube comments

this is either really high level satire or just :america:

I don't understand what i'm looking at here. Are we gonna re destroy the world trade centers in september?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

its another rapture thing

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

:psypop:

Edit: I implied the bonus points. I think that's disconnect. Ex: a 6 is a 6, but as a cop she's a 10. A CO would get rated higher but you know some inmate's been up in that.

GunForumMeme fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Aug 28, 2015

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

This gem from the ftp thread: In response to whether or not they were opposed to the general concept of interrogation:

Dr Pepper posted:

I am. Because it's pretty clear that police coerce people into confessing and this inevitably leads to people making false confessions and thus getting falsely convicted of crimes.

Confessions should be considered meaningless as evidence.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ActusRhesus posted:

This gem from the ftp thread: In response to whether or not they were opposed to the general concept of interrogation:

Ah yes the "confessions under torture are not confessions" argument. How long do you guys normally have to torture someone to get them to admit to jfk. I assume you have a leaderboard and compete for fast times

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

ActusRhesus posted:

Ah, so I guess if we don't have CSI:NY level forensic evidence along with independently verified video and audio recordings from at least five different sources then we should just let crimes go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I breached a door with loving explosives today and I'm still hard.

Another couple hours and I'll probably call a doctor.

• Locked thread