Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

my friends say I'm beautiful attractive loving and funny lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Otisburg posted:

"I'm looking for a partner in crime"
*balks when asked to be the wheelman on your diamond heist*

*doesn't remember jokes put in own profile. Demands only messages that prove you've read it*

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

DeusExMachinima posted:

despite the derpface on the right, it's definitely the one on the left

it's always the "normals"

I took that screenshot, and it's the one on the right.

If it was the girl on the left I would've swiped right really hard.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

computer parts posted:

I took that screenshot, and it's the one on the right.

If it was the girl on the left I would've swiped right really hard.

you still swiped right, tho just a little less enthusiastically?

because c'mon

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Business Gorillas posted:

this is the only thing in the profile besides the basic info that she's a woman and hasn't done drugs
Uh huh, right, sure I buy that

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

:catstare:

A literal wedding photo. That's some next level poo poo.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

You say stay away from ratchet

Juicy

J

can't

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014

Otisburg posted:

Clearly she was outed in the Ashley Madison hack and got a severe case of the fuckits.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

you know it's not gonna last when the officiate lookin like

:manning: ugghhh

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

DirtyMick posted:

Clearly she was outed in the Ashley Madison hack and got a severe case of the fuckits.

Weren't there only like 1,000 actual, breathing women on that site out of like 36 million users

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Weren't there only like 1,000 actual, breathing women on that site out of like 36 million users

yeah but what if one of those was your wife lol

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

quote:

Have you smoked a cigarette in the last 6 months?
A: No
“This is a huge deal breaker for me as I HATE cigarettes. ”

*is fat and ugly*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cigarettes are legit gross and lol if you smoke them in tyool 2015

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Yup.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Friend of mine is one of those literally breathing women and she said unless she wanted to contact other women she didn't have to pay for a thing to have full access. So that's why the database is all men, they gotta pay :colbert:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

IIRC no women regularly used the site (which is like checked it more than once a month) unless they were employed by AshleyMadison.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I'm not sure how it could have turned out any other way, or have been to surprising to literally anyone.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Like, it was just one baby's step above LOCAL HOUSEWIVES WANT TO gently caress NOW!!

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

paco650 posted:

LOCAL HOUSEWIVES WANT TO gently caress NOW!!

Lol no they don't. They never do. :smith:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

Cigarettes are legit gross and lol if you smoke them in tyool 2015

I don't smoke and don't care if girl smokes but do care if girl cares about smoking because caring about smoking is real dumb.

Also there is only so much sanctimony about drunk driving a guy can tolerate.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yes, it is dumb to care if the person you will be kissing and loving smells like garbage 50% or more of the time. Yep.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

quote:

My self-summary

Re-creating profile out of occasional accidie.

Always in exile. Though I have figured out my sense of dimension quite well by now. My head is reasonably safe.

Pick and choose is crude. Not of men. Not superficially. "New friends" are, therefore, quite true for a start.

In honesty, I am "re-creating profile out of occasional accidie". Or on days when I feel like an intoxicated conscious cactus.

And there's possibly my lack of gratitude to Rudder for enriching himself with the match questions by beating around the factors to good dating.

I am least revolutionised in that mathematical sense.

I'm sure I could rephrase. But anything here structured yet untrustworthy will be profoundly damaging.

What I’m doing with my life
Marching along its finiteness and sempiternity for living it need not be to the fullest. Like ants on their trail driven by ambitions, but are doing so, as themselves, not solely for the heroic charade.

I try to tame jingoism, if it makes any sense.
I’m really good at
whyever nots.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I value uninhibitedness and persistence, interchangeably.

Derek Parfit | Amartya Sen | William B. Yeats | Rana Mitter

Joe Wright | Peter Jackson | Terje Sørgjerd

Robin D. Barnes | Jamie Swarbrick | Jackson and Finnegan Harries

Damien Rice | Angus and Julia Stone | Ludovico Einaudi

Home-made food

The six things I could never do without

Freshness of all forms. Or rather just six forms.

For one, picturesque ceilings as high as the eyes can see, given now it's fairly rare for me to witness starry nights. But picturesque ceilings are rare in Singapore where I mostly am; where at the architectural clutter that tingle the empty mind?

Earth; mother nature.

I should get out more in the darkest of nights, in hope to rediscover the other four.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
places, lasting memories, and shelves filled with economics of reasons.

why would people feel intimidated by Eurasian? And accents. Sigh.

On a typical Friday night I am

hankering for a eudaimonic asylum and wondering how are my dogs doing.

You should message me if

you are unlike the vast majority here who insist on simplifying an already elementary life by professing on how simplicity of little context is to strive for,

which implies you would spend time thinking before hitting the message button,

which helps me realise what kind of a stranger you are, of whom I ought to learn about.

That is a whole lot of work. Snap.

massive spider fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Sep 1, 2015

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

It's like that Neural Network that makes new magic cards based on the approximate placement of letters in the magic card database, only with a dating profile.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

>:-)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Still would.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

So what exactly is wrong?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

caberham posted:

So what exactly is wrong?

we're intimidated by this heavenly creature's transcendently powerful eyebrow game

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Otisburg posted:

we're intimidated by this heavenly creature's transcendently powerful eyebrow game

They give her the look that a house wife would make to a husband that's been out late. Complete with hands on hips.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Wicker Man posted:

They give her the look that a house wife would make to a husband that's been out late. Complete with hands on hips.

See I would have characterized the expression as the rare "double-skeptical Spock," or possibly the "mirrored People's Eyebrow."

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
About me

I'm a submissive Mum looking for a big strong son to rape me and make me pregnant

Fetishes

Into: anal sex (receiving), being a pass around slut (receiving), being used as a slut (receiving), breeding (receiving), butt plugs (receiving), clit spanking (receiving), creampie (receiving), deep throating (giving), dildos (receiving), discipline (receiving), domination (receiving), face loving (receiving), fingering (receiving), fisting (receiving), forced breeding (receiving), gagging/choked by cock (receiving), hair pulling (receiving), handcuffs (wearing), impregnation fantasy (receiving), incest play (everything to do with it), large objects (receiving), male authority (receiving), mommy/boy dynamics (everything to do with it), play rape (receiving), role play (everything to do with it), rough sex (receiving), taboo, vaginal stretching (receiving), vibrators (receiving).

Curious about : abduction play (receiving), ball gags (receiving), chains (receiving), consensual nonconsent (everything to do with it), degradation (receiving), gags (wearing), kidnapping roleplay (receiving), mind control (receiving), predator/prey (everything to do with it), pursuit, take-down & capture (receiving), sexual slavery (everything to do with it), spitting (receiving), spreader bars (wearing), tearing off clothing (everything to do with it).

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Fetlife is cheating.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Forced breeding sounds like India role play

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

quote:

* I give fantastic, mind-altering, life-changing blow jobs. This bitch can suck a motherfucking dick. Best believe that. My mouth is crack for your cock. I also take it up the butt. So, you know, keep that in mind. Just go ahead and tuck it away into the deep recesses of your mind for future reference.

I'd heard about creepy guys who say they love giving oral sex, but this is the first time I've seen a woman who said something along those lines.

This is OKCupid, by the way, not AdultFriendFinder or Fetlife.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hadaka Apron posted:

I'd heard about creepy guys who say they love giving oral sex, but this is the first time I've seen a woman who said something along those lines.

That's not going to be woman when you open the door, friendo

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's funny how easy it can be to spot a fake account written by a guy.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Otisburg posted:

Fetlife is cheating.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Hadaka Apron posted:

some people really like performing oral
I mean yeah throwing it out there first off in okcupid isn't the norm but yeah sex is cool and good
I'm sorry if you've never dated someone enthusiastic about the D or V

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > okcupid.txt: forced breeding (receiving)

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Tinder keeps suggesting women who either have firearms pointed at the camera or are among a pack of feral-looking children. What I'm trying to say is dating at 33 sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Otisburg posted:

i have screenshots of about fifty of these on my phone. one was only wedding pictures and some included their kids.

• Locked thread