Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

computer parts posted:

As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man, what can you do for me that I can't do for myself? I pay my own bills, have a career, I'm educated, and I have a stable family. In reference to money, I need something more. I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of his life. I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation, I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked, believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need another financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family oriented. One who can be the priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive but he has to be worthy. Also I am not looking for him, he will find me. He may not be able to explain the connection but he will be drawn to me. This may be asking a lot, but I'm worth a lot.

______________________________________/

Those delicious thighs. Wrap those suckers around my face and I'll read scripture into your vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I think she meant weight, not worth

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Phone posting so I didn't see the picture until I was most of the way through that statement. The payoff was worth it.

Edit:

Cheap shot but:

All men are drawn to her. That's gravity for you.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Striving for excellence, striving for excellence, striving for excellence, striving for excellence....

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Text put a different picture in my head than what I got.

Why she all pidgeon toed?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

why do people stay fat.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

why do people stay fat.

food is extremely good and exercise is hard

source: i am, myself, a fat

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah but like change. i got sad in college and got fat but then i wanted to be happy so i ate good food and lifted weights and now i'm sad but my body is smokin. especially these peeps on dating sites. you gotta make the meat look good or nobody's gonna buy it.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

so much pressure to be the priest and provider which is entrusted by god. all i want to do is dance. and gently caress

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

it takes way less effort to unlock "submissive mode" on most other fat chicks, plus i don't have to believe in stuff, so...

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm only submissive for my savior, sorry boys

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I'm only submissive for my savior, sorry boys

but im striving for excellence

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

LG sub looking for her daddy dom to collar her, rich christ-loving dudes only

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

computer parts posted:

As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man, what can you do for me that I can't do for myself? I pay my own bills, have a career, I'm educated, and I have a stable family. In reference to money, I need something more. I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of his life. I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation, I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked, believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need another financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family oriented. One who can be the priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive but he has to be worthy. Also I am not looking for him, he will find me. He may not be able to explain the connection but he will be drawn to me. This may be asking a lot, but I'm worth a lot.

Maybe her weight is more valuable than gold

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

man that's sad just saw a girl with a 5 face but a dime rack and her "The first things people usually notice about me" says "Ha! I asked my friends this one and they cracked up laughing. Let's just say it certainly hasn't been my 'eyes and smile' since I hit puberty. Hey, at least I'm honest. :)"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

man that's sad just saw a girl with a 5 face but a dime rack and her "The first things people usually notice about me" says "Ha! I asked my friends this one and they cracked up laughing. Let's just say it certainly hasn't been my 'eyes and smile' since I hit puberty. Hey, at least I'm honest. :)"

She sounds cool.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

InterFaced posted:

I always wondered if there were any consequences of Phillip Seymour Hoffman getting high on heroin and banging random hookers.

:lol:

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Groovelord Neato posted:

Post pic, need to see that face and that rack.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Anton Chigurh posted:

Wet us up

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

computer parts posted:

I had an ex who was 1:1 with this woman. I could not get out of there fast enough when she started talking about saving up for a house and maybe babies (I was 22 and still in school, she was 24 and making close to minimum wage). People like this are disasters because you will never, ever be the Good Christian Knight in Shining Armor they believe they deserve. Deep in their hearts they are already hatching Christian Mingle accounts.

Anton Chigurh posted:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

vyst posted:

Those delicious thighs. Wrap those suckers around my face and I'll read scripture into your vagina

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Otisburg posted:

LG sub looking for her daddy dom to collar her, rich christ-loving dudes only

Looks to me that daddy's cummies are pretty high calorie.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Breetai posted:

Looks to me that daddy's cummies are pretty high calorie.

But since she's no doubt induced lactation to nurse him back so it should balance out.

Must be a glandular problem. And cheeseburger addiction

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Honestly, you could have put a supermodel's picture under that profile and it would still be a repellent.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Exotik DragnEye

My self-summary
My name is Aslaug and I was born on Thanksgiving of 1991 in Nuremberg,Germany. My favorite snack is a Coldstone creamery ice cream mix ins. When I'm not rocking out to the easy-listening Nordic jams of my favorite artist, Wardruna, I like to listen to Spotify.
P.s I am terrible at these lol

What would be my highlights?
All my life people have told me they are attracted to my eyes, accent, face, and how compassionate, open-minded and selfless I am.

Still more to come, thinking....

At work I am told I am a hard worker, get the job done and am looked up to because of my customer service skills, follow ups with customers, and seriousness.

Typical questions people tend to ask me:

I have been married twice.
Life is full of up and downs but we need to stay positive, especially with mental health.

I am a Survivor or MST. ( For those who know what that is.)

I seem to be attracted to Asian, especially Koreans, go figure.

People seem to think I do not have tattoos, but I have 6 and not small ones.

Yes, I am waiting for you to message me back :P

I was born with a German/ Swedish soul, strength and motivation.

I love to read, if you have not checked me reading list. Very versatile.

Currently a Human Resources for said corporation.

I am not humorous intentionally.

No, I don't do drugs.

I like to cook and bake.

Asian men seem to melt my heart when I least expect it.

I dress very Germanic now.

Amber( The resin stone), woos me.

Not I, said the fly.... ( Keep up with me.)

I LOVE running and singing at the same time.

Yes, I used to be a huge anime and Cosplayer.

I am well endowed.

I'm a Sagittarius, so that mean I love adventure.

That's all I got for now. :)
What I’m doing with my life
I work a full-time nine to five job Monday to Friday for the last three years.
Finishing my Associates, so I can become a police officer.
Then Bachelors.
Not looking forward to having to be a single mother.
Raising my 7 month old.
I’m really good at
Languages
Learning fast
Compassion
Being a mother
Doing tasks assigned to me at 110%
Smiling and being nice
Loving
Being understanding
Being selfless alittle to much
Taking care of others before my own self
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
A practical heathens guide to Asatru
Any books by Edred Thorsson
The book of Troth
Leadership books
Any books about Runes
Norse mythology
Pagan books
Learning books about psychological disorders
Neurosculpting
Ptsd/Anxiety/BPD books for learning
Practical Candleburning Rituals
Korean, Japanese, Chinese language books
KindaMama
The Courage to Heal
Be-Know-Do
The 360 Leader
Physical Endurance
The Three-meter Zone
Leadership Handbook, CLEP, ASVAB prep, and Officer Candidate School prep
The six things I could never do without
My daughter
A roof over our head
Food
Being financially well off
An education/college degree
And new found spirituality
Friends
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How I'm going to overcome obstacles
Friendship
Spirituality
Barnes and Nobles and that next book haha
My daughter
Asians
Psychological learning tools
Self help
How I can keep my job and succeed
I need to make female friend a, STAT!
Vikings the show
How I can become and Officer. ( Dual meanings)
On a typical Friday night I am
Usually at home with my daughter
Researching
College courses
Trying to have time for myself
Re watching Vikings, Grim, Transparent, Parenthood or anything on Netflix and Amazon Prime.
World of Warcraft
Reading
Starting college courses soon
Trying to get rid of my Infiniti Q50
You should message me if
You like mixed chicks
Like children
Don't mind getting coffee, lunch, and chatting.
Start of as friends and see where it goes...
Like Vikings
Want an ear to listen to you ( Need someone to listen)
Want advice
The company of a pretty woman ( Not conceited)
You will assist, mentor and serious about helping me be a successful O.

** I hope MST doesn't stand for Military Sexual Trauma :smith:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Wet it up, asian dudes. This is your chance.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

There's 3 pics in this profile. One really unflattering, one not too bad, and one that's decently attractive. Which one should I be expecting for my date?

I already know the answer

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Also jfc okcupid puts a rotator button so your pics don't have to be upside down.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

Also jfc okcupid puts a rotator button so your pics don't have to be upside down.

What if you want it to be upside down because you're just so quirky?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

What if you want it to be upside down because you're just so quirky?

Its called Quick match since I'm not interested in spinning my phone around trying to understand what you look like

*quietly swipes left and moves onto next fat girl or cute girl with a kid*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

*quietly swipes left and moves onto next fat girl or cute girl with a kid*

The OKcupid experience.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

A very serious Christian who is ok with casual encounters but..

My self-summary
****Please note:If you plan on talking intimately with me for several days then just dropping off the face of the planet like you never knew me, please do not even bother contacting me. Same goes for you creeps that have only rude sexual comments to make. I am way above that BS and am way out of your league. Call me shallow, stuck up, or a bitch, but I am not even wasting my precious time on assholes. I've done that enough.******

36 year old mother of 2 daughters ages 17 and 15 and mom to two fur babies (a Pomeranian and a cat). I'm a Registered Nurse by trade and have been in healthcare for 20 years. I consider myself to be well educated and intellectual as well as articulate and a great debater. I crave any form of opportunity to learn or expose myself to new things as I require a lot of mental stimulation to be most happy. I also enjoy a moderate amount of physical activity, especially playing outdoors in the sun.

Looks wise I'm a classic curvy woman and I love it! My curves are perfect and make me feel oh so sexy. The physical features I get complimented on most are my pouty/full lips, my light brown eyes, my (ahem) "rack" up front and "junk in the trunk." I weigh 178 lbs and am proud of it! Size 12 is fine by me and I am proud of my "tiger stripes" AKA stretch marks as they are from the 2 best things that ever happened to me.
What I’m doing with my life
IM a mom #1, a nurse by trade, and a woman who happens to be a little on the lonely side sometimes as I devote my life to kids and career. In my spare time I like scrap booking, good books, taking self improvement classes and workbooks, home bible study, keeping a small vegetable and/or flower garden, boating, fishing, having fires in my wooded backyard, and playing with my dog.
I’m really good at
Well, I think I am a pretty darn good cook, an excellent baker, and I totally can barbecue on the grill better than most guys. I am good at anything related to writing such as poetry or short story/persuasive essay. I am quite skilled at painting ceramics and putting together scrapbook collages with photos. I love photography, particularly nature and consider myself to be above average in this area.

I have many talents, some of which you need to get to know me better before they can be revealed.....
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: anything by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, John Saul, Michael Crighton, or Whitley Streiber.

Food: Love fresh salads and pitas. Always a sure bet with Italian or Greek. Chinese is a close second.

Music: EVERYTHING except Country. Favs are Eminem, Nickelback, Imagine Dragons, Papa Roach, Hinder, anything 1980's, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Neil Young, oh and all Hairbands like Def Leppard, Poison, Mötley Crüe, and Cinderella.

Movies: Braveheart, Gladiator, Young Guns 1 & 2, Van Helsing, King Kong (2010), Pirates of the Caribbean series, Jurassic Park series, Spider-Man series, Blow, The Rum Diaries

TV: News, Discovery Channel, Deadliest Catch, Americas Next Top Chef, Hells Kitchen, Storage Wars, Two and a Half Men, Scream Queens, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, Pawn Stars, American Pickers
The six things I could never do without
1.) My kids
2.) My pets, especially my dog!
3.) Coffee!!!
4.) Electricity, no "roughing it" while camping for me
5.) Intelligent conversations about deep subjects
6.) Access to water, love rivers, lakes, oceans.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My future in general. Where is my career going? Should I go back to school and finish my degree? When and where would I like to do some mission work overseas? Do I want to move to a warmer climate (I have bad joints)? How are my girls going to turn out? Looking forward to planning their weddings and having grand babies someday. Am I ever going to have a wedding of my own?
On a typical Friday night I am
At home chilling out with a fire in my backyard or curled up on the hammock with a good book. Not really into the whole bar/club scene but would go with the right person on occasion. I enjoy walks on the pier or beach or in the woods. I like to boat and fish as well. No hunting, but I do want to learn to shoot a pistol and I love bows/archery.
You should message me if
****Please note, Im not trying to be racist or superficial, just honest up fromt. i do not date men of color, hispanics, or Asian men. its the way I was brought up and also just a personal preference so please don't be offended. Also, if I look at your pics and profile and don't feel some connection or spark I have no problem saying so******If any of the answers or pics piques your interest, Please message me and we can talk more. I am not seeking to do a super serious relationship right away, but commitment is desired someday. Casual relationship is good for today. Please be aware I expect respect and honesty always and have no tolerance for lying, verbal abuse (or physical), or mind games. I am an honest straight forward person who has been through a lot in life and I need a good guy to be a friend and be there for me on every level. If that's not you then please keep looking.....

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

38 years old :staredog:

Never married, no kids. I'm creative, artistic, intelligent, compassionate, independent, mischievous, liberal, into organic eating and taking care of my health, tattooed, and not into makeup or trends. Also, I'm interested in dating black men only for right now.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
Looks like I found a friend for this chick:

This is a small part of her profile.

Last week I didn't manage to meet with a girl due to our schedules and agreed to set something up this week. I come back after the weekend and her profile's disabled :shrug:

Well she was supposedly "curvy" anyway so maybe I dodged a bullet here.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Hope you guys find me sexy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I think the saddest thing I've seen on the okcupid are girls in their early 20s with those orangutan floppy titties. At least they don't try to hide it and thus do not swindle, but drat :smith:

That's also the roughest 35 I've ever seen

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Nurses work hard.

And smoke.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

caberham posted:

Hope you guys find me sexy

This is Literally my doppleganger but worse in every way.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I think the saddest thing I've seen on the okcupid are girls in their early 20s with those orangutan floppy titties. At least they don't try to hide it and thus do not swindle, but drat :smith:

Those poor floppers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

caberham posted:

I have been married twice.

at what point does one realize that any kind of romantic interpersonal relationships above casual dating are just not for you

• Locked thread