Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Otisburg posted:

Assuming for the sake of the hypothetical some nanocoating that lets you survive long enough to jack it, would the force of your ejaculate leaving your body be enough to propel you, albeit very slowly, in the other direction?

Yes but it would also put you into a spin about your waist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Otisburg posted:

Assuming for the sake of the hypothetical some nanocoating that lets you survive long enough to jack it, would the force of your ejaculate leaving your body be enough to propel you, albeit very slowly, in the other direction?

You are already picturing U.S. soldiers arrayed on the back of a new generation of rockets, splooging into space to propel it forward. And yes, it would work. :patriot:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

It'd be pretty cool if you jerked off into space and your jizz froze and got stuck in earth's orbit as space debris. Thousands of years in the future, there's some sort of Noah's ark scenario where the last of humanity is fleeing the planet on a single ship and your jizz goes straight through the hull and kills the captain. Humanity is wiped out because of your dilz

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Otisburg posted:

My new icebreaker question

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
this dude who was a 20% match, who believes abortion and same-sex relationships are wrong, messaged me "What's up." i'd think that if i was so wildly incompatible with a guy i was into, i'd make at least a little effort to send a funny/interesting first message.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

If I was a woman and I got an unsolicited dick pic I would send back blue waffle

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

YeahTubaMike posted:

this dude who was a 20% match, who believes abortion and same-sex relationships are wrong, messaged me "What's up." i'd think that if i was so wildly incompatible with a guy i was into, i'd make at least a little effort to send a funny/interesting first message.

come on hot and heavy and tell him you want to have his abortion, report back to thread. tia

big_brother
Sep 27, 2015

While he has sex with another dude?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I would like to have sex.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The first radiotransmissions we pick up from an alien species is just going to be hordes of alien dick pics all scrambled together and static-y.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

big_brother posted:

On one hand it's weird creepy and gross that dudes send dicks willy nilly, but on the other hand people need to chill out its a dick not a severed deer's head. Yet a person can have that on their profile pic. Go figure.

What if a dating site allowed nudes, then a filter to remove those with dick pics. You've filtered out like 90% of the guys who do it.

sending unsolicited dick pics is the same as flashing someone but for some reason broken brained men thinks it's not as bad because???

big_brother
Sep 27, 2015

I'm saying nudity in general shouldn't be something people get so worked up about. If public nudity was legal I'd walk around in the buff from time to time. Tits, dicks, pussy and rear end are just body parts like any other.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Dienes posted:

I just respond to unsolicited dick pics with a pic of a different, larger dick.

I read tumblr too

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

big_brother posted:

I'm saying nudity in general shouldn't be something people get so worked up about. If public nudity was legal I'd walk around in the buff from time to time. Tits, dicks, pussy and rear end are just body parts like any other.

what are you not getting about this. am i getting taint reaped.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

big_brother posted:

Even at nudist camps it's frowned upon to walk around with a boner. Sending a picture of your hard-on is making someone else an unwitting partner to your sexyal gratification. Goons get worked up about creepy fetishists who do creepy fetish stuff in public and this is exactly the same idea just without a fursuit or whatever.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

paco650 posted:

I would like to have sex.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

big_brother posted:

I'm all for rampant nudity for the sake of it but we're the odd ones out and everyone else just isn't down for it. Plus like someone just said hard ons are plain rude to send strangers.

Plus that's what fetlife is for if you really want to go that route,but Meh to that.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

cyberia posted:

Even at nudist camps it's frowned upon to walk around with a boner.

but boners aren't voluntary wth

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

but boners aren't voluntary wth

it's a faux pas that shows a lack of self control

much like making GBS threads and pissing all over yourself instead of holding it til you get to a toilet

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

quote:

My self-summary
My life has changed a lot. I moved to a new city for a guy. I thought he was the one, and at first it was great. But he says he's past the honeymoon stage. His feelings and my feelings don't seem to be in sync anymore. It's been 2 years and I feel like it's time to find someone who actually loves and appreciates me. I am a phenomenal girlfriend. That's what everyone says on the outside looking in. And I do believe it's true. I do everything I can for the person I love. I have an outrageous amount of love go offer. I'm the kind of person who will drop everything in my own life to help you with yours, because once I'm in a relationship, that person is my world. I am chock full of empathy, and if you hurt, I hurt. If you smile, I smile. I can no longer be with someone who ignores my heart. My heart physically aches all the time. This isn't a sob story. I want to be upfront. I need someone who I can travel with, be a hermit with, play video games with, go to movies with. Someone who wants to love and be loved. Someone who loves animals. (Don't worry, I'm not an animal hoarder, but I do have two pets). Someone who loves metal or is a musician. I just bond best with musicians. I'm a guitarist myself.

This is a late night, spur of the moment, feeler profile. I'm not ready to make a move yet. I may not. I am just looking for answers in this big, lonely world. I am 25 years old and not getting younger. You may laugh, but us chicks get scared of birthdays easily. I'm not in a rush to get married or have kids (not even AT ALL on my mind at this time), but I need to be with someone that is mature enough to at least talk about it. I can't deal with selfishness or spontaneous bouts of irrational anger anymore. I need some stability in my life besides myself. I can only be a rock when I have another rock at my side. I am strong, capable, mature, working full time, taking care of myself, patient, understanding, loving, cheesy, and fun, but I need some inspiration in my life that didn't come in the form of threats. I have been dealing with a lot.

If you are a mature gentleman who is ready to be with someone sane, reasonable and loving, please get to know me. I'm still in a relationship, but I really just don't want to be alone anymore. It's that kind of thing. I need to know that someone is actually out there before I can feel safe making this decision to move on. Please don't look at this as cheating. It's not. I wouldn't do anything with anyone without calling it quits first. I'm NOT easy, and I'm not looking for a quick gently caress. I am looking to connect with someone as a friend, to maybe become something more.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I'm so scared of being alone that I treat romantic relationships like job prospects: can't put my two weeks notice until I have another lined up

also I might be mooching off my current bf, you need to be "mature" and take care of my financial needs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Lufiron posted:

I'm so scared of being alone that I treat romantic relationships like job prospects: can't put my two weeks notice until I have another lined up

also I might be mooching off my current bf, you need to be "mature" and take care of my financial needs

anyone who fits her description is going to be almost immediately chased away by the total shitstorm of casually dating her while she's still seeing someone and then her dumping her current boyfriend for him :shrug:

here's a conversation about animals:

"what's your favorite animal?"
person going to school to be a vet - "a dog."

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ok? :confused:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i figure you'd have a type of dog that you'd like, not just "dog"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Business Gorillas posted:

My heart physically aches all the time.

She should consult a physician.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

You didn't ask what type.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

What's your favorite type of train? Don't lie, it's obvious you have one.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Love a woman who can handle an owl tbh

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Hobohemian posted:

What's your favorite type of train? Don't lie, it's obvious you have one.

It's more like he asked what her favorite type of moving vehicle was and she answered car and he got mad she didn't answer sky blue tercel.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

It's more like he asked what her favorite type of moving vehicle was and she answered car and he got mad she didn't answer sky blue tercel.

I wasn't making an analogy, I was calling him autistic.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

I wasn't making an analogy, I was calling him autistic.

Oh, gently caress. just got it. mayhems my autism shows as well

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I like dogs, and having sex, too.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

paco650 posted:

I like dogs, and having sex, too.

World traveled guy right here

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced
Cumming doesn't provide enough delta-v to drop jizz out of a solar orbit. I'm afraid you'd have to already be falling into the sun in order to jack off into it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how can people still use this site with tinder around? there's no way it's anything like it was 3-4 years ago

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'd probably have just as much success as I do on tinder:

*First like received in 6 months.*

That mural is pretty cool in your last pic. Where was that taken?

*Unmatched*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I am a strong, dominant, and forceful personality. I know what I want and I take it, sometimes by force. If you can't handle that then I suggest you look elsewhere.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

toggle posted:

Love a woman who can handle an owl tbh

you love owls? what a coincidence I love hooters

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

how can people still use this site with tinder around? there's no way it's anything like it was 3-4 years ago

The introverts are more likely to use OKC in my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

computer parts posted:

The introverts are more likely to use OKC in my experience.

Lot easier to weed out the crazies as well when you can read a long form super special snowflake profile

• Locked thread