Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The Asian sonichu would be a HK bootleg Garfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Hey rich white man. Are you sick of the subservient gorgeous young women that fawn all over you for being white and rich? Wouldn't life be better with a nagging Chinese grandmotherly person as your wife and her wacko family in tow? If so hmu

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

My self-summary
entirely disinterested in people only motivated by money and sex

I really shouldnt be on here at all, I just like filling out my profile and talking about myself once in a while

What I’m doing with my life
recovery

I’m really good at
knowing myself

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
https://instagram.com/djinn_and_chronic/

I spend a lot of time thinking about
empowerment

On a typical Friday night I am
doing whatever

You should message me if
femme for femme / non-binary for non-binary / qtpoc for moc

message me if you are an alien and you want to take me away from here

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Well that's one way to deal with a receding hairline. Style it so stupid that it will distract people.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lmao, just lol @ that loving goofus

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
UNinterested, you rear end in a top hat.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

notZaar posted:

Well that's one way to deal with a receding hairline. Style it so stupid that it will distract people.

He's just exhausted from his vacation in OZ.

You know how when people go to carribean islands for vacation, they often come back with corn rows that look loving awful on them? This is the same thing. But with goofy looking curls instead.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
embowelment

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

quote:

I just like filling out my profile and talking about myself once in a while

*Entire profile is like a hundred words long*

:rolleye:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

quote:

Basically I'm a really shy piece of poo poo that make things awkward, so like... you should totally message me first.. ; w;

I don't get offended easily, I'll probably offend you. I'm a huge weeb. I like to cosplay and go to conventions (I plan on getting more into /professional/ cosplaying when I'm able to). I also play video games a lot. Play something with me!!

Let's see.. I like photography, creepypastas (even though I am huge baby and get scared easily.. You should have seen me throw my phone in the air just watching a play through of FNAF), puns and terrible jokes, going to metal shows, moshing and crowd surfing, drawing, dancing to kpop even though I suck at it. I'm on Reddit way too much. I can also have a dark sense of humor and be pretty sarcastic. (If you do not get sarcasm and can't take a joke every now and then, WE WILL NOT GET ALONG SO SAVE BOTH OF OUR TIME AND DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME)

Hey! Add me! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Steam: <redacted>

If you want my facebook, skype and/or snapchat you have to ask me. I may or may not tell you. (=`ω´=)
What I’m doing with my life
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ ᕕ(╯°□°)ᕗ ayy lmao
I’m really good at

Drawing (so I'm told..)

Video games. Hahah, jk.

Bad jokes. Like that one^

Being awkward..

Procrastinating. I'm a pro at this.

Generally being a terrible person.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Movies: Big Hero 6, How to Train Your Dragon (1 and 2), any Studio Ghibli/Miyazaki movie, Avatar, LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Advent Children, Wolf Children, Repo! The genetic Opera, Se7en, The Prestige, Labyrinth, Oldboy, The Lion King, Marvel movies, Legend, Shutter Island, a LOT of others.. I just love movies. I especially love psychological thriller/crime movies.. or just movies that really make you think ~ So, if you have any suggestions, please, do tell. ; w;

Anime: Berserk, Gantz, Tokyo Ghoul, YuYu Hakusho, Daily Lives od High School Boys, Inuyasha, Another, Skip Beat!, Welcome to the NHK, Angel Beats, 07 Ghost, .hack//sign, Steins Gate, No. 6, D Grey Man, K Project, Pandora Hearts, Ayashi no Ceres, Eureka Seven, Sankarea, Himouto, Hellsing, Deadman Wonderland, Mirai Nikki, Uta no Prince Sama, DRAMAtical Murder, Psycho-Pass, Loveless, Death Note, so many more. Previous list was too long, had to keep only my absolute favorites.

Music: I'm very open minded with music, I will listen to almost any genre, except for country (with the exception of one or two songs). My favorite genres are J-rock/metal (visual kei), Metal, and Kpop (U-Kiss, Teen Top, Hyuna, Cross Gene, BEAST, etc etc.).. I also listen to a lot of EDM/Trap. Math Rock, Jazz, Blues, Indie are cool too.. Like I said, I like a lot of music..and I don't even know what genre to put most of it in.

Currently my favorite band is Nocturnal Bloodlust. Check them out, they're great!!! ᕙ[ ˵ ͡’ ω ͡’ ˵ ]ᕗ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw-nFmNes1s

Video Games: League of Legends, FFXIV, Terraria, World of Warcraft, Life is Strange, Undertale, Kingdom Hearts, Bioshock, Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, The Sims. I have played SO many games it's not even funny.. I only have the ones I'm currently playing (and my all time favorites) on here. (Just ask if your curious about any game in particular!)

TV Shows: SCRUBS IS THE BEST TV SHOW EVER. There's also Bates Mote, Daredevil, Coffee Prince, Always Sunny. I watch a lot of things on Netflix.

Food: Pizza is love, pizza is life. Poptarts are pretty cool too. (and spicy foods... I put Sriracha sauce on everything ; w;) ~ I'm really not a picky eater.. I'll try anything at least once. Seriously, I will. I've eaten a sour cream and onion cricket before. It tasted like a potato chip. c'x

The six things I could never do without
Internets.
Leda.. ♥
Video games.
Cuddles.
Anime.
My figure collection. (´▽`ʃƪ)

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming.. Seriously! It is a thing and most people don't think about it. xc

Being IG/Youtube famous

Catboys/catgirls <3

What I would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse... fack. T^T

Stupid puns and bad jokes that make me laugh awkwardly to myself like an idiot in public places. (;-◞౪◟-) kekekek.

How we could all just be sims and exist in someone's game world that they created. o:

How I want to upload my consciousness onto a computer and become virtually immortal.

Why ward skins are so drat expensive.. like, for reals. Players hardly even see them. Rito, pls.

How I will thank Mr. Skeltal today. Doot doot.

On a typical Friday night I am
Playing random games/browsing all the subreddits by myself. >':

*cries*

Someone watch movies with meeee.

You should message me if
You somehow made it through my clusterfuck of a profile.

You wanna be my internet friend.

You're a real life catboy/girl/whatever it is you identify as, nyaan.

You like any of these songs:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrdk3IGcau8&index=195
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKomAU6FZ-I
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lmS77SfLNo&index=50
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9SmNvIJug&index=144
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo&index=49
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9WytYcPgU

You wanna buy me things on Steam <3

You want to come and get me and travel all over the place together!~ :3

Or you want to exchange bad jokes. ζ,,゚Д゚ζ

there's a lot going on here, but i think my favorite part is how there's an entire section devoted to anime

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
None of the sexxy ladies have been messaging me on the 'cupe... maybe somebody jacked my profile.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

notZaar posted:

None of the sexxy ladies have been messaging me on the 'cupe... maybe somebody jacked my profile.

Its better than being spermjacked bro.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lmao, just lol @ that loving goofus

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

there's a lot going on here, but i think my favorite part is how there's an entire section devoted to anime

This might sound chauvinistic, but some people really could benefit from a good hard dicking. There's just so much pent-up awkward, frustrated energy here that it'd be criminal if it continued unabated until they killed themselves or someone else. Start loving or start working on sublimating your goofy-rear end sexual frustration into some good art.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Its true. The cum police knows whats up

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The man is a professional.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I went back and looked at his picture and part of his arms look shaved... idgi

HCFJ
Nov 30, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

This is my favourite bit -

quote:

How I will thank Mr. Skeltal today. Doot doot.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Cutie nerd girl says she wants to meet up.

Aww yeah goons I still got it.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Chomp8645 posted:

our hopes go with you, goon

kiss her with tongue, and make the sex

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

Chomp8645 posted:

Remember to use a dental dam. It's not weird.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

dont be a creeper

naem
May 29, 2011

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Archimago posted:

Remember to use a dental dam. It's not weird.

What's a dental dam????

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nerd girls are hella boring just like dude nerds

"lol I totally play video games and whatever else nerds enjoy"

everyone plays video games bitch drat

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Actually its very cool to define your personality on the media you consume

naem
May 29, 2011

Nerd girls are great if they are intelligent and sufficiently self aware because you can just sit home happily being boring together and loving (nerdily)

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I can least back that up as far as being aware enough to know I'm kinda boring and found other kinda boring girls to do nerd things with and it's fun.

Plus we drink which helps.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
All girls like to stay at home and watch netflix. If a girl says she is a nerd it probably means she's into dota anime or something, gross. The male attraction to nerdy girls stems from our fear that they'll bully us when they learn we played half life 2 mods instead of cool person stuff, like smoking cigarettes near trains.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This one is a more traditional nerd, not "I play Halo guys!!!". She likes to read, plays board games, likes history and museums etc...

Will keep thread updated after we meet.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Psycho Society posted:

All girls like to stay at home and watch netflix. If a girl says she is a nerd it probably means she's into dota anime or something, gross. The male attraction to nerdy girls stems from our fear that they'll bully us when they learn we played half life 2 mods instead of cool person stuff, like smoking cigarettes near trains.

I would bully you if I found out you played half life 2 mods so that fear is well founded.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Chomp8645 posted:

This one is a more traditional nerd, not "I play Halo guys!!!". She likes to read, plays board games, likes history and museums etc...

it sounds like she might not be a Fake Geek Girl, but be sure to put her through a rigorous voight kampf test for that by quizzing her on bullshit spiderman trivia no one cares about and such

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Boring nerds cocooning together is sorta like the personification of urban sprawl.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

So, a normal person?

good luck have fun! (dont be a fukn creeper)

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Literally every bland entitled white philly hipster

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

you gotta ask her the hard hitting nerd questions to prove it like

ashgromnies posted:

let's start easy

what are some of the major differences of BSD vs SysV?

describe the x86-64 calling convention on modern unix-derived systems, e.g. how are function parameters and return values passed between stack frames?

describe a stack frame.

describe the posix process initialization process. which system calls are made? how is memory laid out after the process starts? in which direction does the stack grow? what's the difference between stack and heap memory?

okay these are just some of the basic questions i ask during interviews to make sure applicants aren't total clowns, don't cheat and use google to answer :)

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

Nerd girls are great if they are intelligent and sufficiently self aware because you can just sit home happily being boring together and loving (nerdily)

There was a girl with "C++" listed in her languages and her response to my silly joke was "I don't like to be treated like an object", sent within a a couple of minute.

Finally! :awesome:

I complimented her on the joke and followed up about some other common interest... and haven't heard anything a day later.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

body weight in tons?

e: actually that reads exactly like something my gf's sister would post so im guessing 1/4 ton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

• Locked thread