Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

EvilElmo posted:

Sproggiwood $14.12 in Australia.

But because its Google Play I still pay a foreign exchange surcharge on my credit card. What a scam. gently caress you Google.

Get a 28 degrees card and pay no surcharge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

ModeSix posted:

Still need one more for this.

I keep trying to sign up but Subterfuge just launches to a black screen and freezes

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Wanna play shop heroes with some goon. Who here has a city, or is there a spreadsheet?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Michaellaneous posted:

Wanna play shop heroes with some goon. Who here has a city, or is there a spreadsheet?

Thread with spreadsheet.

Zander13
Apr 6, 2011

Geektox posted:

I keep trying to sign up but Subterfuge just launches to a black screen and freezes

Hey Geektox make sure you close the game itself before you click the link. That will get you in.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Dungeon boss got a major update. Lots of new quests, new skipping battle feature similar to raiding in heroes charge, etc.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I created a Subterfuge thread - come discuss tactics, ask questions about the game and threaten those who've betrayed you with surprisingly specific promises of murder!

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Not sure if its been posted here or not but I've been enjoing infinity loop

Its completely free with no ads either

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

fluppet posted:

Warning: this game appears to be literally endless. I know that the levels go well past 1000, at least. I assume they are seeded or something. It's not particularly hard but kind of zen, sometimes I just zone out and play this on the train home from work.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

fluppet posted:

Its completely free with no ads either

Well, hello there. I think I've just found my new "There's nobody here at work, what the gently caress am I supposed to do now?" game.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
KMA update has made it not compatible with my device (nexus 9) :(

Side loading still works, but :effort:

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Fallout Shelter recently got updated with cloud saving and a new survival mode (basically a harder difficulty with no dweller revivals) for the many of you no doubt still playing the game.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

I burned out pretty quickly on the infinite loop game but it is definitely a quality app. It's very chill, but not mindless, and the patterns can be quite pretty :)

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Are any of these games in the new humble bundle worth playing? https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile

Adept Nightingale
Feb 7, 2005

In general I find Kemco to make RPGMaker-quality games with RPGMaker-quality writing, so it really depends on how tolerant you are of really generic 16-bit style JRPGs.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

ChiTownEddie posted:

Are any of these games in the new humble bundle worth playing? https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile

I read good things about Symphony Of The Origin and Eve Of The Genesis about 2 Android Games threads back. I think this one might be the first Bundle I pick up...

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ChiTownEddie posted:

I'm guessing all of these games are downloader stubs? The quoted file sizes seem stupidly low, which frustratingly defeats the purpose of even mentioning them.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new Trivia Crack game out since I know some of you like playing the original.

Also out to today is a puzzle game called The Magic Flute, which is based on Mozart's opera and in particular a unique staging of the opera that was performed in Tokyo. It looks quite stunning.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Oct 20, 2015

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

mrkillboy posted:

Fallout Shelter recently got updated with cloud saving and a new survival mode (basically a harder difficulty with no dweller revivals) for the many of you no doubt still playing the game.

Wait, you can't even revive people if they die in the wilderness? I can understand if they die in the vault or while you're actively playing, but I don't want to check my wilderness guys 8 times a day just to make sure I send them back to the vault before they die.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Meatwave posted:

Wait, you can't even revive people if they die in the wilderness? I can understand if they die in the vault or while you're actively playing, but I don't want to check my wilderness guys 8 times a day just to make sure I send them back to the vault before they die.

Just equip them with enough stimpacks. I never even had a dweller using more than 2 in 24 hours of exploration.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Adept Nightingale posted:

In general I find Kemco to make RPGMaker-quality games with RPGMaker-quality writing, so it really depends on how tolerant you are of really generic 16-bit style JRPGs.

I'm 100% convinced they've managed to make a program that just takes random JRPG words and concepts and makes games out of them, forever.

I mean the names of the games alone...

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

EllEssDee posted:

Asked this in the iOS thread but maybe android will have what I'm looking for (have android phone and iPad). I'm looking for a first person dungeon crawler that has random loot a la diablo or even just one that plays like a rogue like as well. I tried legend of gridlock and while fun seemed pretty basic, and I like the Etrian Odyssey games I just want to find something similar with random loot as opposed to static.

Have you tried Deadly Dungeon? It might be what you're looking for. It's like those old dungeon crawlers.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Is Fallout Shelter really bad and boring or is it just me?

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

ravenkult posted:

yes

no

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

ravenkult posted:

There's really not much of a game there, it has even less game than an idle style game.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

ravenkult posted:

It's an encapsulated commercial for a certain nostalgia. Either ya get it, or ya don't.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Cemetry Gator posted:

Have you tried Deadly Dungeon? It might be what you're looking for. It's like those old dungeon crawlers.

Is that Deadly Dungeon by Tridecimal or Deadly Dungeons by code_zombie?

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

hooah posted:

The code zombie one. I'm having a good time with it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

In the KEMCO Humble Mobile Bundle, Legend of Ixtona is apparently an FFT type game.

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

Penetration is the key to success
College Slice

Kheldarn posted:

In the KEMCO Humble Mobile Bundle, Legend of Ixtona is apparently an FFT type game.

But is it any good?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

hooah posted:

make this the thread title imo

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

precision posted:

I'm 100% convinced they've managed to make a program that just takes random JRPG words and concepts and makes games out of them, forever.

I mean the names of the games alone...

I found a free one and played it for 30 seconds. The beginning was even more trite than the Wheel of Time intro, and those books were good.

I completely agree, is what I'm saying.

Kheldarn posted:

Yeah, so is Vandal Hearts. C'mon, use your words.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
There are two Love Wolf apps, "Joe Dever's Lone Wolf" and "Lone Wolf Saga". Which is the one I want?

Eikre
May 2, 2009

mrkillboy posted:

Episode one of Telltale's Minecraft: Story Mode is out.

The real treat is reading reviews by 8-year-olds. :3:

"I love it mojang But next time can you add toilets to pocket edition"

"love you tell tail another job done"

"I saw on youtude that manyy people played this!!!!!!"

"Amazing graphics of the world of minecraft. Awesome controls. The best game a minecraft fan could ask for."

Haha, man. Fuckin kids.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Zen puzzler Prune has made its way to Android after debuting to a stellar reception on iOS a few months ago.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Oct 21, 2015

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

mrkillboy posted:

Zen puzzler Prune has made its way to Android after debuting to a stellar reception on iOS a few months ago.
Incompatible with N5, N7 and N10. What, exactly, am I supposed to run it on?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Unavailable in the US as well.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

New Leaf posted:

Unavailable in the US as well.

Same with Canada.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Tunga posted:

Incompatible with N5, N7 and N10. What, exactly, am I supposed to run it on?

That's the puzzle! I'll see myself out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Well, that's unfortunate. The official release date is actually tomorrow so try checking it out then. I'm liking a lot of what I've played so far.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Oct 21, 2015