Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Gilgamesh_Novem posted:

As for bbqing, uhh we did that indoors. Get a butane burner to grill meat (or electric grill), spread newspaper to catch excess grease or kids becoming messy...

Oh god. Australians doing this would result in hundreds of yearly fatalities...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.
Buys a mcmansion to have five friends around twice a month

Uses massive amounts of water and fertiliser growing own vegetables in lovely suburban sand

Installs solar panels to run ac and fully sik home theatre

Takes the car to go to bbqs at housing estates on the other end of the freeway

Australians.txt

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Unimpressed posted:

I heard once, not sure how true it is, that Menzies actively encouraged home ownership as a bulwark against communism, and that before WW2, far more people rented. In other words, that home ownership served the purpose of creating a layer of petit-bourgeois land owners.

Also, in the whole apartment vs house argument, people living in units are far more likely to be renters, and with Australia's loose rental laws, the continuation of the trend towards renting is deepening inequality. So a mind shift towards apartments over houses, if not accompanied by policies to support ownership of those apartments, actually plays into the hands of the rich, who would love to return to the days of yore where a landlord owned the entire street, like a feudal baron.

Don't think there's any transcripts or minutes that have come out proving it but it's certainly a popular theory. Home ownership discourages radicalism because you have a gigantic fuckton of debt to worry about which means you're less likely to do things like engage in militant unionism.

Gilgamesh_Novem
Jun 12, 2007

Don Dongington posted:

Butane burner is so easy to use. You just need to be careful.
Or get an electric grill
http://www.amazon.com/Delonghi-BG24...electric+grills
Something like this.

xPanda
Feb 6, 2003

Was that me or the door?

Don Dongington posted:

It already does.

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

Negligent posted:

Buys a mcmansion to have five friends around twice a month

Uses massive amounts of water and fertiliser growing own vegetables in lovely suburban sand

Installs solar panels to run ac and fully sik home theatre

Takes the car to go to bbqs at housing estates on the other end of the freeway

Australians.txt

uhh yeah, those are things that some Australians might say.

Like I said though there might be other factors here than just "hurr hurr Australians are horrible".

Don Dongington posted:

I had suspicions about this, but honestly I haven't looked at pricing since all those new apartments went up in East Perth/Maylands/Inglewood etc. I assume these are the ones you mean? I've looked at a few of them via the sales offices while passing through and they definitely looked more like they were being marketed at rich retirees, loaded foreign nationals or the odd FIFO people who don't believe that the size of their penis is proportionate to the number of burners their BBQ has.

That was mainly the area I was looking, yes, and you're right.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34615621

Anyone here work in cattle farming or know someone who does? Are they concerned about the World Health Organisation declaring red meat a carcinogen?

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Anyone here work in cattle farming or know someone who does? Are they concerned about the World Health Organisation declaring red meat a carcinogen?

With the amount of things declared carcinogens I reckon the majority of people aren't going to choose to stop eating steak just because some scientists said it was bad.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Probably have more to worry about with McDonalds reportedly about to go tits-up I'd say.

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012
From the sounds of the article it might be something like 'eating an excess of red or processed meats is bad for you' anyway.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Everything wrong with Australian suburbanisation basically boils down to the outdated notion of having to work in the centre of town, which was fine in the 50s when the population was like 100,000 people and everybody could find a parking space and be back home at the edge of the city in Scarborough by 5.20pm because there was no traffic. Whereas now there is an endless Styxian river of cars trudging up and down the freeway twice a day, and for some reason everyone seems to be fine with it. There is literally nothing that would make me tolerate a commute of 60 minutes in an endless traffic jam, I'd either get a shittier job closer to home or sacrifice living space and live in a tiny apartment in the city.

Anyway I genuinely think it's a problem that will solve itself as the internet becomes more completely integrated in every aspect of our lives and far more people end up working from home. Also self-driving cars will be the norm in about twenty years which will massively improve traffic flow. Australians (and in particular, Perthites) are never ever ever going to give up their precious suburbs.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

freebooter posted:

Everything wrong with Australian suburbanisation basically boils down to the outdated notion of having to work in the centre of town, which was fine in the 50s when the population was like 100,000 people and everybody could find a parking space and be back home at the edge of the city in Scarborough by 5.20pm because there was no traffic. Whereas now there is an endless Styxian river of cars trudging up and down the freeway twice a day, and for some reason everyone seems to be fine with it. There is literally nothing that would make me tolerate a commute of 60 minutes in an endless traffic jam, I'd either get a shittier job closer to home or sacrifice living space and live in a tiny apartment in the city.

Yeah pretty much as I said. If there were incentives to set up office space in regional hubs like Joondalup/Freo/Rocko/Midland, it'd cut down the worst of it, and make it less of a punish for people do need to travel down the fwy, for example a painter living in Baldivis to get to a job in Midland at 9am - which I feel would probably be a loving nightmare right now.

freebooter posted:

Anyway I genuinely think it's a problem that will solve itself as the internet becomes more completely integrated in every aspect of our lives
TBH I think we're going to come up against the physical limitations of Turnbullnet before that happens, so we've got a long while yet.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Yeah if only we had some way to high speed teleconference across the width and breadth of this land. Some kind of broadband network that applied nationally.

A man can dream.

Also for all the Australian Suburban/City Planning is poo poo chat, which totally covers why nobody wants to ride a loving bike. Nobody has really addressed helmets as being a root cause. At least compared to all the other poo poo that we're doing wrong that makes trying to cycle around here a total misery.

Also 40 degree heat in summer isn't great for long rides either.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

There actually is a state planning policy to decentralise activity.

The state govt's official policy is to move out of the city to Cockburn, Freo, Joondalup and elsewhere.

Activities centre policy for Perth and Peel: http://www.planning.wa.gov.au/publications/1178.asp

It's not a solution to sprawl, it just encourages development with the kind of density that allows good transport infrastructure other than freeways and cars.

Perth's main infill development activity is people subdividing their blocks, which is a lazy and poo poo way of getting density that planners hate for good reason.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Working from Home will never take off because theres too many skill-less, unemployable fuckwits working in middle management whose roles exist solely to micromanage teams of people with skills.

They fall rear end backwards into these jobs and then do loving everything to justify their position.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Laserface posted:

Working from Home will never take off because theres too many skill-less, unemployable fuckwits working in middle management whose roles exist solely to micromanage teams of people with skills.

They fall rear end backwards into these jobs and then do loving everything to justify their position.

But enough about the Liberal party.

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

hooman posted:

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Also comparing places in Australia to Copenhagen or New York is poo poo because we don't have that population density. I live in Perth. Even places that "aren't far" from the city are 20+km away. Having to wear a helmet isn't what stops people loving commuting by bicycle. lovely bicycle infrastructure and immense distances are.

I once had a race from my university to my home against one of my friends (who lived very near me), I cycled and he took public transport. He beat me there by 5 minutes. It was ~30km. Total travel time ~ 1 hr 30 mins. Helmet laws don't fix poo poo like that.

hooman posted:

Also for all the Australian Suburban/City Planning is poo poo chat, which totally covers why nobody wants to ride a loving bike. Nobody has really addressed helmets as being a root cause. At least compared to all the other poo poo that we're doing wrong that makes trying to cycle around here a total misery.

Also 40 degree heat in summer isn't great for long rides either.

This is really tiring, because nobody has suggested that mandatory helmet laws are the one single thing stopping people from cycling and that their repeal will usher in a glorious cycling utopia where people in the outer suburbs will ride 30km to work every morning. Nobody has suggested that Perth and Copenhagen are exactly the same.

Copenhagen sees high rates of commuting by bike because its the cheapest, fastest, and most convenient option for a lot of people. They have done great work there identifying ways to make cycling cheaper, faster, and more convenient so as to encourage more people to cycle. There is no reason why we can't learn from this and implement solutions to make cycling cheaper, faster and more convenient for people. For many people, like those living in the suburbs of Perth, cycling will never be the fastest and most convenient option, but that's okay. There's absolutely no reason why we can't work to remove barriers of entry for other people.

Australia as a whole will likely never have the rates of commuter cycling seen in Copenhagen, but that doesn't mean that certain parts of it aren't very well suited for commuter cycling, and it doesn't mean that we shouldn't bother implementing good ideas seen in other cities.

Your attitude of "people in the suburbs of Perth won't ride a bike therefore nobody in the entire country should bother" is nonsensical.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-26/dunlop-the-post-traumatic-moment-in-australian-politics/6883098

quote:

The post-traumatic moment in Australian politics

OPINIONTHE DRUM TIM DUNLOPABOUT 7 HOURS AGO

Malcolm Turnbull is riding the tidal wave of relief that is washing across the country, and at this stage the polls are showing nothing more than the fact that he isn't Tony Abbott, writes Tim Dunlop.

The latest Fairfax-Ipsos poll has the Turnbull Government on two-party preferred lead of 53-47 against Labor.

Most of the pundits have pitched this result as "bad news for Labor" and as further proof of Malcolm Turnbull's innate wonderfulness.

Many on the left are in despair wondering why, when so few of the fundamentals of policy have changed, people are suddenly giving their polling support to what is still, essentially, the party of Abbott.

Oh dear, they mourn: are people blind?

There is a simple and much more basic explanation for what is happening: the country is still breathing a huge sigh of relief that Tony Abbott is gone.

In fact, I think many are severely underestimating just how deep that sigh of relief has needed to be.

What we are going through is less a honeymoon for Mr Turnbull than the sort of psychic relief that comes from waking up alive in intensive care after a particularly horrific car crash.

We are scarred and bruised and in need of ongoing care, but all our limbs are intact and our organs are functioning. We are still in recovery, sipping through a straw.

This is why Labor's attacks on the new Prime Minister have been so misjudged and have fallen so flat, especially amongst their own supporters.

First Labor tried to tell us that nothing had changed when in fact a huge thing had changed: we were suddenly living under King Aragorn rather than King Joffrey.

Then they tried to rile us up by pointing out that Mr Turnbull is rich, which was sort of like complaining that the car of the guy who drove us to the hospital after the accident was too nice.

I mean, who cares?

Mr Abbott was damaging our collective soul, making us feel bad about ourselves, hitting us between the eyes with the bullet we dodged by not electing Mark Latham.

Nearly everything Mr Abbott did left people in despair: his first budget; his onion eating; his reintroduction of knighthoods, and then giving one of them to Prince Philip; his winking; his endless broken promises; his hyper-masculine attitude; his craven use of national security; his national-flag orgy every time he had a press conference; his instinct to treat opponents as enemies; his instinct to divide the nation; his flicking tongue; his inability to articulate anything remotely like a vision for the country.

And let's not forget: all this came after two-terms of Labor nonsense as well.

We were already pretty much over most of what the political class were throwing at us, to the extent that Mr Abbott - who as opposition leader was really no different to how he was as prime minister - looked to many like the better choice.

The great promise that Mr Abbott made and broke was that he would restore calm, that he would settle things down, that he would see to it that we had an adult government of "no surprises".

It was a promise no leader could ever keep, but we believed him enough to give him a chance. When he not only failed to deliver but turned out to be probably the worst, most embarrassing and dishonest prime minister in recent memory, it was insult upon injury.

We were suddenly being ruled by an incompetent, having been assured by the media - who are meant to be on top of these things - that he was the best option.

No wonder we were traumatised.

And I don't think traumatised is too strong a word. Mr Abbott brought out something ugly in certain sections of the community - and that part of the media that continued to shill for him - and to the majority who only pay peripheral attention to such matters, his behaviour and his policies were a genuine shock.

So my guess is that the support showing up for the Coalition in the polls now is an inch deep and a mile wide. It will retreat, not least because the new PM himself is a brittle personality - as his previous tenure as Liberal leader showed - but because his leadership is built on the fragile alliance of party factions that are at heart incommensurate.

Labor's best response - if they are capable - is to get their own house in order, present a genuine alternative, and gently assist the internal contradictions within the Coalition to assert themselves. Full-frontal attacks on Mr Turnbull himself are unlikely to be effective for the time being.

But all this stuff is cosmetic.

To read the media at the moment is to be lulled into a sense that Mr Turnbull's leadership has returned us to "normal" politics, that somehow we are back in the time of Hawke and Howard rather than that of Rudd and Gillard and Abbott. It is based on the idea that somehow the right leader can pull everyone into line and square all circles, and that Mr Turnbull is that leader.

But leadership alone is not the issue. His popularity might be enough to get the Coalition safely through the next election, but Australia, like most Western democracies, is riven with structural democratic problems that cannot simply be smoothed over.

The underlying support for the major parties is weak; globalisation - think the Trans-Pacific Partnership - continues to undermine the ability of parties to formulate policy that reflects the will of the electorate rather than that of an increasingly internationalised business sector and political class; and ongoing issues around everything from equal marriage to immigration, to climate change, to an aging population in a time of technological upheaval are throwing up issues that are simply beyond the capabilities of "normal" politics.

The bottom line is this: Malcolm Turnbull is riding the tidal wave of relief that is washing across the country, and at this stage the polls are showing nothing more than the fact that he isn't Tony Abbott. For things to really improve, we are going to need more fundamental change than that.

beat that drum Tim.

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

I thought someone put forward that repealing the helmet laws would encourage more people to cycle. What you've quoted is the multitude of other reasons why the amount of people cycling wouldn't change if the laws were repealed.

Personally I'm still waiting to hear why helmets are such a deterrent for some people.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Helmets keep magpies from shredding my scalp.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

MonoAus posted:

I thought someone put forward that repealing the helmet laws would encourage more people to cycle. What you've quoted is the multitude of other reasons why the amount of people cycling wouldn't change if the laws were repealed.

Personally I'm still waiting to hear why helmets are such a deterrent for some people.

Mandatory helmet laws hurt bicycle sharing schemes as a casual user, of which many are, will not be carrying a helmet around in case they happen to use a bike share

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Kommando posted:

Mandatory helmet laws hurt bicycle sharing schemes as a casual user, of which many are, will not be carrying a helmet around in case they happen to use a bike share

Which would probably be cool in Sydney or Melbourne (think I saw a similar scheme on trial there in 2011) or even Brisbane - but the majority of the discussion has been around Perth, who's CBD you can walk to total length of in 45 minutes and failing that there's free loving buses. Bikeshare isn't really a viable option here, and the people I know who cycle to work spend that much time shoehorning themselves in and out of lycra and showering at work that the helmet isn't going to be an issue.

IMO this stopped being helmetchat and moved onto Perth's Urban Sprawl.txt a while back and for that I am largely responsible.

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

MonoAus posted:

Yeah, it was me. I said that that it's one barrier that prevents people riding to work. Not the only barrier. It's not the magic bullet.

It's about making it as convenient as possible for people. People can know that cycling is good for their health, and good for the environment, but they will won't bother with it if they feel it's inconvenient.

Cartoon disagrees, but I think the example set by cities such as Copenhagen shows that helmets aren't a necessity for commuters. I went to several events associated with the VeloCity conference back when it was held on Adelaide, and the delegates there were horrified by our laws.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Perth will be underwater in a few years so it's a problem that doesnt need solving.

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

Don Dongington posted:

Bikeshare isn't really a viable option here, and the people I know who cycle to work spend that much time shoehorning themselves in and out of lycra and showering at work that the helmet isn't going to be an issue.

Cool, bikeshare also won't work in Coober Pedy either so lets not bother having laws to facilitate its adoption anywhere in the entire country.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SynthOrange posted:

Perth will be underwater in a few years so it's a problem that doesnt need solving.

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS
Light rail? Nah mate, Oodnadatta doesn't have the population density for it, so why bother anywhere?

meteor9
Nov 23, 2007

"That's why I put up with it."
What I'm gathering from this is that there are a ton of other things that need solving before safe, mass bike transit can be a thing down here in most cities, and helmet laws are therefore one of the last things that should be removed after working on some of that other stuff first.

The issue there seems to be that helmet laws are the first and only thing people ever wanna bring up in regards to 'fixing' it all.

Gilgamesh_Novem
Jun 12, 2007

Under the sea helmet?!
That.. that is awesome!!

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

Mad Katter posted:

they will won't bother with it if they feel it's inconvenient.

I guess this is the part I have trouble with.

I have no idea when helmet laws were brought in but wearing a helmet while riding on the street has always been a requirement in my lifetime. I don't see it as an inconvenience myself more so a fact of life (like seatbelts) so I suppose I'm struggling to see how it can be such a major inconvenience for others. Maybe I just don't know any better. :shrug:

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

Finally an end to all those water restrictions.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Mad Katter posted:

This is really tiring, because nobody has suggested that mandatory helmet laws are the one single thing stopping people from cycling and that their repeal will usher in a glorious cycling utopia where people in the outer suburbs will ride 30km to work every morning. Nobody has suggested that Perth and Copenhagen are exactly the same.

Copenhagen sees high rates of commuting by bike because its the cheapest, fastest, and most convenient option for a lot of people. They have done great work there identifying ways to make cycling cheaper, faster, and more convenient so as to encourage more people to cycle. There is no reason why we can't learn from this and implement solutions to make cycling cheaper, faster and more convenient for people. For many people, like those living in the suburbs of Perth, cycling will never be the fastest and most convenient option, but that's okay. There's absolutely no reason why we can't work to remove barriers of entry for other people.

Australia as a whole will likely never have the rates of commuter cycling seen in Copenhagen, but that doesn't mean that certain parts of it aren't very well suited for commuter cycling, and it doesn't mean that we shouldn't bother implementing good ideas seen in other cities.

Your attitude of "people in the suburbs of Perth won't ride a bike therefore nobody in the entire country should bother" is nonsensical.

I think you are totally missing my point.

I want the bicycle experience in Perth to be improved. I really like cycling and I do it a lot. I want there to be better planning that makes cycling viable, I want there to be dedicated bike lanes, I want to be able to ride from one side of the city to the other without it being a mortifying death experience. I think that raising hell about helmets stifling people's ability to ride is totally missing the issues that actually cause the very low rates of bicycle use.

I guess I see this through the lens of someone who has lived his entire life in Perth. Do you honestly believe that bikeshare programs will take off in Sydney/Melbourne with the removal of helmet laws? That it's the helmet laws that are the big thing stopping this?

EDIT: Because as far as I'm concerned at least from my limited viewpoint it's a whole lot of other poo poo that's preventing decent uptake of cycling (which I want to see changed because yay bicycles) and all helmet laws are doing is mildly reducing head injuries.

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

meteor9 posted:

What I'm gathering from this is that there are a ton of other things that need solving before safe, mass bike transit can be a thing down here in most cities, and helmet laws are therefore one of the last things that should be removed after working on some of that other stuff first.

The issue there seems to be that helmet laws are the first and only thing people ever wanna bring up in regards to 'fixing' it all.

At the risk of posting 5000 times on this page, I see removing mandatory helmet laws as an important incremental change to make. There's no real reason not to, and it will help gain momentum behind the push for additional infrastructure. Helmet laws aren't the only issue, not by a long shot. Just because you might not see it happening, doesn't meant that there aren't people out there campaigning for better cycling rules and infrastructure.

South Australia recently passed minimum passing distance laws, which will improve rider safety and confidence (another huge barrier to entry). Also in SA, certain councilors are campaigning to spend half a million dollars to rip up a new bike lane despite an independent report showing it was having no negative impact on traffic speeds and congestion.

It's something that isn't going to be "solved" overnight. It's the sort of change that will need to happen incrementally, in infrastructure, the law, and people's attitudes. It's because of this that I don't buy into the argument that there are larger problems to worry about.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Mad Katter posted:

Cartoon disagrees, but I think the example set by cities such as Copenhagen shows that helmets aren't a necessity for commuters. I went to several events associated with the VeloCity conference back when it was held on Adelaide, and the delegates there were horrified by our laws.
That's a blatant misrepresentation. Once all the infrastructure and cultural issues have been sorted out then commuting without a helmet becomes much less dangerous and more to the point helmet requirements aren't why so many people either do or do not ride bikes.

meteor9 posted:

This is a much better representation of my views. Although as long as the medical community and statistics back me I'll still recommend that helmets be mandatory. The simultaneous points of fact:

There are lots of cycle users in Copenhagen
Cyclists in Copenhagen aren't required to wear helmets

Do not lead to:

Therefore if we ditch helmet laws we will get lots of cycle users as in Copenhagen
Therefore if cycle helmets were mandatory in Copenhagen there would be many fewer cyclists

The freedom of car use was sold to us as a population so fervently that suburban sprawl became inevitable. This makes cycling more difficult and has been progressively taking cycles out from under bums in Australia since the fifties (cycle laws didn't kick in till the nineties). It is now very much like' If nobody votes for the greens the greens won't get in because nobody votes for the greens...'

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

meteor9 posted:

Except the effort required to fix Australian city planning compared is insanely vast orders of magnitude greater than the effort required to repeal mandatory helmet laws. I'm not really convinced by either side in this argument (mainly because as far as I can tell nobody's posted any evidence for or against the ideas that mandatory bike helmet laws either a) increase safety or b) decrease bike usage), but "well there are multiple factors contributing to this problem but we haven't fixed the biggest factor so we can't attempt to improve any of the others" is a poor argument.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Cartoon posted:

That's a blatant misrepresentation. Once all the infrastructure and cultural issues have been sorted out then commuting without a helmet becomes much less dangerous and more to the point helmet requirements aren't why so many people either do or do not ride bikes.
This is a much better representation of my views. Although as long as the medical community and statistics back me I'll still recommend that helmets be mandatory. The simultaneous points of fact:

The medical community says yes, if you fall off a bike without a helmet and hit your head you'll be worse off. But, that risk balanced against the health benefits from cycling regularly is totally worth it. Because you actually don't fall off your bike all that much. Really.

I agree though, we are stuck in a terrible loop with planning. Even the City of Sydney, a major proponent of bike lanes, totally allowed Green Square and now White Bay to be built totally car-centric and without bike lanes from day one.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

courier mail

quote:

Muslim children walk out when national anthem is sung

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

put bollards up at every intersection overnight check mate car havers

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Negligent posted:

courier mail

Just read this on the age, it's a shiite month of mourning so a school allowed children to leave during the national anthem as they are not supposed to take part in anything joyful such as music. Some white as gently caress useless old grandmother is frothing at the mouth and senator lambie is revving up her engines too. The victorian education department appears to be standing behind the school and hopefully continues doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Negligent posted:

courier mail

lol

• Locked thread