Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Shumagorath posted:

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

shame she so crazy because the one in back is cute in a mindy kaling way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Wicker Man posted:

I've never seen a handsome, physically fit dude go out of his way to bang a fat person. Never.

I used to know a guy +6foot, buff as all hell and super into fat chicks. He told me once about attended an internet meetup for feeders + whatever the fed women are called and since he was the only male there who was actually attractive and wasnt a gross neckbeard was going around with a lady of hugeness on each arm.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

toggle posted:

Yep. Thats about right

Apparently they raised $352 to change their legal name to Paint

https://www.youcaring.com/paint-presently-darla-fremmerlid-363633

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Nirvikalpa posted:

Apparently they raised $352 to change their legal name to Paint

https://www.youcaring.com/paint-presently-darla-fremmerlid-363633

How sickeningly adorably quirky!

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Well, you know the saying, you are what you huff.

Or is it, you are what you eat? Meh, doesn't really matter in this particular case.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Breetai posted:

Who wants to bet that the 'ethical issues' that this person had with Disability Studies was some bullshit about how considering disabled people as less physically capable of doing A Thing is inherently ableist?

If there was an issue with a class, that sounds like an elective humanities course unless it was specifically required for a specific major like Physical Therapy or something. It seems like it'd be easy enough to change to something like "First Nations History" or "Gender Studies" or "Media Studies".

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Could you imagine dropping out over an elective? I mean, even in community college you could just stop showing up and be out the $100 or whatever and move on with your life. Maybe take an elective that's not so loaded down in identity politics.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

paco650 posted:

Could you imagine dropping out over an elective? I mean, even in community college you could just stop showing up and be out the $100 or whatever and move on with your life. Maybe take an elective that's not so loaded down in identity politics.

Thing is, they see it as a mark of pride and honor that they dropped out of that shitlord college over it, so simply ignoring it wouldn't feed into a hero complex

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Thing is, they see it as a mark of pride and honor that they dropped out of that shitlord college over it, so simply ignoring it wouldn't feed into a hero complex

Exactly, any degree from an institution with such a PROBLEMATIC course like Disability Studies would just be a disgusting mark of shame and failure for violently oppressing... someone... with the pain of a thousand microaggressions.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, fat chicks will do literally anything you want, so if you are completely lacking in shame and a sense of smell you can have an endless parade of pliable porkers.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Maoist Pussy posted:

I mean, fat chicks will do literally anything you want, so if you are completely lacking in shame and a sense of smell you can have an endless parade of pliable porkers.

Does your profile list your talent for poetry?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

calvus posted:

Does your profile list your talent for poetry?

Anyone have that dating profile that was a bunch of misspelled "poetry" with alliteration where the girl mentioned that she is also alliterative in regular, day-to-day conversation? I can't find a screen shot of it.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Maoist Pussy posted:

if you are completely lacking in shame and a sense of smell you can have an endless parade of pliable porkers.

that's the part you don't get. there's no shame or lack of standards or any of that poo poo. that's just what they want and want to gently caress and gets them hard

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I dunno, it still sounds like mental illness that gets some guys hot for bigger girls, not a legit attraction to their bodies.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Wicker Man posted:

I dunno, it still sounds like mental illness that gets some guys hot for bigger girls, not a legit attraction to their bodies.

Some people like some weird poo poo, who knows. Rather have someone attracted to big girls than the greasy nerds that refuse to date anyone that isn't a supermodel because "they can't help who they are attracted to" and "they shouldn't have to lower their standards"

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Wicker Man posted:

People liking something different to me? Must be a mental illness I guess.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

quote:

You should message me if
...You shouldn't.

You don't take pictures of your abs and put them online. I don't care if you even lift, bro. Stop it.

You think zines are cool. Or don't, it's your life.

You consider yourself a feminist. Or, if you hesitate to consider yourself one, believe in equality amongst genders (and not strictly male or female - I mean all inclusive), race, class, etc. etc. etc.

The force is strong with you.

You know who the The Human Fish is. Not personally or anything like that, but yeah.

Your log has something to tell me.

You know that "your log" is not a euphemism for penis and you totally get the reference.

You know what "euphemism" means.

You also go to local shows, or would be interested. I mean it's basically my social life so it's kind of important.

You can't stand Coldplay as much as I do.

You don't care about the gender of your friends or the gender of my friends. For instance, what gender someone does or does not identify as; or whether my best friend is a man because jealousy is lame.

You're alive. I'm not interested in the dead.

You hate the Confederate flag.

You're a dog AND a cat person.

You feel the Bern.

You don't seriously think women don't fart or poop. That's ridiculous. Shut up.

[cont.]
"have a friendzoned chubby dude who i know is in love with me and will judge you incessantly and try to undermine our relationship at every turn"

quote:

[cont.]
Trichotillomania (which I have a mild case of) doesn't totally bother you, because gently caress you if it does. (Where you pill out your hair. I don't eat it. There's no strict definition.)
:stare:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
On their own, kinks that hurt no one are fine. But it's that same sense of entitlement that the greasy nerds have when larger girls expect guys to line up around the block for them. Come to think of it, weren't there some of them that said they were offended that only guys that might fetish-size them were the ones that were interested?

Business Gorillas posted:

"have a friendzoned chubby dude who i know is in love with me and will judge you incessantly and try to undermine our relationship at every turn"

:stare:

I truly want to hope this isn't a joke account.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Why are there so many profiles that outright state "don't message me" or something akin to that.

Do the people writing that think that anyone will find that endearing in any sense? Why would you write something that directly weeds out intelligent, healthy people and leaves only the desperate creeps?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

cmndstab posted:

People liking something different to me? Must be a mental illness I guess.

if you spend hours in the gym and eat healthy to get in mad shape and then slam porkers you coulda got with by being a lazy nerd then you got major mental illness

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Groovelord Neato posted:

if you spend hours in the gym and eat healthy to get in mad shape and then slam porkers you coulda got with by being a lazy nerd then you got major mental illness

I see. And what do you call the mental illness where you believe that the only reason someone might go to the gym and get into shape is so they can gently caress fit women?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

common sense.

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Anyone have the screenshots of the profile of this really thick/sorta swole dude who was really sweaty and had huge bug eyes in his pictures and all the aforementioned pictures had like mspaint captions like "YEH GIRL I'MA CUM IN YOUR rear end in a top hat"?

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Wicker Man posted:

It could also be a form of risk management. Think about dudes in the military. You are gone for long periods of time and they know their wives might get lonely. I am not sure why else so many military dudes would wind up with overweight women

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

nerd death screech posted:

Anyone have the screenshots of the profile of this really thick/sorta swole dude who was really sweaty and had huge bug eyes in his pictures and all the aforementioned pictures had like mspaint captions like "YEH GIRL I'MA CUM IN YOUR rear end in a top hat"?

please don't call me out, bro

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

whoa... weird. I have a cum in their ear fetish though.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Wicker Man posted:

I dunno, it still sounds like mental illness that gets some guys hot for other guys, not a legit attraction to their bodies. :rolleyes:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

RabbitWizard posted:

I dunno, it still sounds like mental illness that gets some guys hot for other guys, not a legit attraction to their bodies. :rolleyes:

What? One thing is something innate, the other turns someone on because of an idea.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Bored posted:

Anyone have that dating profile that was a bunch of misspelled "poetry" with alliteration where the girl mentioned that she is also alliterative in regular, day-to-day conversation? I can't find a screen shot of it.

codo27 posted:

pof not okc but

quote:

Hey

I'm Meghan;

I'm looking for someone mature , responsible and intellectual is always a plus . I'm a true passionate poet /song writer / hip hop lyricist as well. I'm alliterate when I converse in conversation . I have poetical potential , I also have a heart of gold , but that can be distinguishly deteriated if a heartbreak came into play. I'm looking for sufficient sacrifice , initiating importance , a true relationship . I'm very professional in how I present my style but there is days where I can portray a sporty side to me such as a snap back and a jersey .

I'm very set in my ways , I fall under a privileged principle . I'm seeking for proper patience . I like solid secure foundation . I pick up things educationally that helps my conversation or my poetry or songs build strength . I have a sense of humour as well.

Are you going to beat the clock ?, or is the clock going to beat you ? . What're you waiting for ?, msg me

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

cmndstab posted:

Why are there so many profiles that outright state "don't message me" or something akin to that.

i don't understand why its there considering "i pull my own hair out and you're loving stupid if you think that's weird" does a way better job of making sure she doesn't get messages

i think my biggest issue with her self-diagnosing is that she says there's no strict definition to her whatevermania like she knows better than the APA or something

edit:

cmndstab posted:

I see. And what do you call the mental illness where you believe that the only reason someone might go to the gym and get into shape is so they can gently caress fit women?

serious question: why else would a goon (so 20-40 year old dude) go work out besides wanting to upgrade the people they do sex to and "if you don't lose weight you're going to loving die"?

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 29, 2015

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Exercise feels good and surpassing goals is cool

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Wicker Man posted:

What? One thing is something innate, the other turns someone on because of an idea.
I don't even know how to respond to that. You win.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Detective Buttfuck posted:

Exercise feels good and surpassing goals is cool

Agreed.

I exercise for me, not so I can gently caress above a certain class of woman. I mean sure, most don't complain about being muscular, but the body just means I'm exercising properly.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I mean some single people exercise for the sake of feeling good, yes, but some people also pick up guitar entirely out of love for the instrument

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
doing anything besides eating cheetos and jerking off to hentai must just be for the sake of sex with sluts amirite folks
-- a goon

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

nerd death screech posted:

was reading this while waiting for the dinner check and had to show this to the table. I got the best :stare: from everyone.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

people's brains get wired in different ways to what they find attractive during their fomative years?? :eyepop:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

toggle posted:

people's brains get wired in different ways to what they find attractive during their fomative years?? :eyepop:

good point. I like girls with freckles and thick thighs. cheers

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
[/quote]

Thank you! When I searched for it, I came across several articles with dating advice for OKCupid that suggested using alliteration in your profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

drat horror queefs posted:

doing anything besides eating cheetos and jerking off to hentai must just be for the sake of sex with sluts amirite folks
-- a goon

most men do the things they do because it attracts women to them. lift weights, wear nice clothes, get a nice haircut, buy a nice pad, etc.

• Locked thread