Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Maoist Pussy posted:

maybe NWS http://i.imgur.com/ZPC9Lnz.jpg NWS

My self-summary

Hi,

Stay high all the time: bud and wax, hit me up :)

I love my two dogs, music, Netflix.... WEED

Instagram -- xXweedweedXx

What I知 doing with my life

Working in marijuana industry and on my clothing line: DabDogsApparel.com
I知 really good at

Being logical

The six things I could never do without

My chihuahua

My pitbull

Music

Friends

Food

Weed

On a typical Friday night I am

Probably at work - if not,

At the dog park

In the kitchen..

Cooking / burning food because I'm dabbing and watching Netflix.. Ya, it happens :p

NWS http://i.imgur.com/cyHqfsg.jpg NWS

I had to read this several times to find the problem... bitch has a chihuahua

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
She is basically WeedLady BonerHitler

ShinyBirdTeeth
Nov 7, 2011

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Business Gorillas posted:

there's too much going on here to bold highlights

If that were on McSweeney's, it would be amazing. But here it looks like it's from a therapy-mandated journaling project.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I like video games so I am quirky, hopefully I can find a military man that is used to people with crappy personalities and lifting heavy things.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

maybe NWS http://i.imgur.com/ZPC9Lnz.jpg NWS

My self-summary

Hi,

Stay high all the time: bud and wax, hit me up :)

I love my two dogs, music, Netflix.... WEED

Instagram -- xXweedweedXx

Working in marijuana industry and on my clothing line: DabDogsApparel.com
I知 really good at

Being logical

My chihuahua

My pitbull

Music

Friends

Food

Weed

Probably at work - if not,

At the dog park

In the kitchen..

Cooking / burning food because I'm dabbing and watching Netflix.. Ya, it happens :p

NWS http://i.imgur.com/cyHqfsg.jpg NWS also Not Weed Safe
What's the problem with this one again?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
body and mind of small child, drug paraphernalia penis envy

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

does the eating babies line mean she swallows?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Lufiron posted:

does the eating babies line mean she swallows?

That's how I understood it, yes.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Shumagorath posted:

body and mind of small child, drug paraphernalia penis envy

Never thought of it before, but do most naked small children you see look like that? I guess I don't spend any time thinking or looking at naked children?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
guess I don't either?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

counterfeitsaint posted:

That's how I understood it, yes.

nice. "keep in mind if you wanna date me there's a good chance of semen residue in my mouth. just sucking off dudes until the right guy comes along"

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

quote:

My self-summary

single mother of 3 children
3 tattoos
7 piercings
"God" doesnt exist and all animals are far more important than humans...if you dont agree...suck my rear end!
i prefer men to be taller than i am. I also prefer average or chubby guys , something comforting about them when i hug them..skinny guys need not apply..Im looking for someone who is a single parent like i am and i want someone whos in their 30s or 40s because older men seem to know more about how to treat women and know what they are looking for and have outgrown the little boy player attitude and games....

I do suffer from severe social anxiety, ptsd, depression, emetophobia...from things i went through when i was younger..i put this up as a "disclaimer" because not everyone is open to dating someone like me..let me state that i don't have daddy issues thats not the case here..because of what ive been through im a little rough around the edges i will not deal with games and i can spot a loving tool/ douchebag...i need a MAN who will be able to deal with my zero tolerance for bullshit...i know what i want and i refuse to settle...

In a woman i want to find similar to what i want in a man

working on online classes
my art and working on writing childrens books

I知 really good at

drawing cartoons especially bugs

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Books:ellen hopkins, chelsea handler
Favorite movie: gone girl
Shows: dateline, surviving evil, homicide hunter, the flash, arrow, gotham, daredevil

my kids
my cats
my mom
my sister
my dad
tv

I spend a lot of time thinking about

How im too picky for being an ok looking chick...i really should be grateful that any guy looks my way

always at home with atleast one of my kids and my cats
usually drawing or studying

You should message me if

you know exactly what you are looking for on this site

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

something clever posted:

Favorite movie: gone girl

I don't know why but this stands out as a giant red flag for me.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
So if I disagree with her I can suck her rear end? Sounds like a win/win to me

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Would boost her self esteem with my penis

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hmmm... all that, but then I look at the picture....

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
I have thought about it a couple of times. You get this.

But then you see her filthy room and feel bad for those 3 kids.

I am sure I will end up drunkenly messaging her one day eventually.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I found someone who is legitimately attractive that's in a polyamorous relationship :shrug:

Based on the profile though it looks like it's the poly situation of "guy talks girl into being open. Girl gets constantly laid while guy sits at home eating pizza".

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

something clever posted:

I have thought about it a couple of times. You get this.

But then you see her filthy room and feel bad for those 3 kids.

I am sure I will end up drunkenly messaging her one day eventually.

You can do it! Be the hero we need

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

It's funny because "civilization. I'll stay right here" is a reference to a song played in Fallout 3, but she missed the point completely that the guy is staying away from civilization because his verdant and peaceful jungle lifestyle is the city man's vacation.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I don't understand why anyone would be openly hostile to people on a dating profile. Even if you're not part of the group being insulted, it comes off as really off putting, especially to the people that make your very specific list of criteria

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

I don't understand why anyone would be openly hostile to people on a dating profile. Even if you're not part of the group being insulted, it comes off as really off putting, especially to the people that make your very specific list of criteria

People are dumb.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Stinky_Pete posted:

It's funny because "civilization. I'll stay right here" is a reference to a song played in Fallout 3, but she missed the point completely that the guy is staying away from civilization because his verdant and peaceful jungle lifestyle is the city man's vacation.

Someone should message that to her as an opener.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I found someone who is legitimately attractive that's in a polyamorous relationship :shrug:

Based on the profile though it looks like it's the poly situation of "guy talks girl into being open. Girl gets constantly laid while guy sits at home eating pizza".
They're out there but they seemingly have their poo poo together and don't prattle on in their profile so they're not funny to post.

Though a friend had a date with a guy in such a setup. Week after the date she gets a message from him to the effect of "there's fighting going on at home so I need to not do this for now maybe later." She was completely baffled until I echoed the goon feelings on "wife wants to do it but had a fit when the husband did" and that really brought it into focus for her.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

There is nothing better than hearing about one spouse convincing/bribing/threatening the other into an open relationship, then proceeding to get laid exactly zero times while the other spouse goes hog wild

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

The one I edited into my post a couple days ago is still basically the best example of that I've found for that so far in a couple years of online dating. And she addresses multiple groups too so bonus.

quote:

New in this city from new york. So far, it's great, but I wish it was sunnier.

After spending some time browsing through okcupid, I came to realize white men are trashy, sexually deviant, closet pedophiles with tons of STDs. There are some profiles to prove this. Any Indian chick that dates them is a disgusting hooker. We don't need to be like the desperate east asian whores and spread our legs to white trash. There I said it. Opened up the can of worms.

Also I'm not really into all that new age systems. I like things a little traditional. Feminism paved a path for me to have a nice job, but if you think women should screw everyone in the planet because it's her freedom, then you're not for me.

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

Shima Honnou posted:

After spending some time browsing through okcupid, I came to realize white men are trashy, sexually deviant, closet pedophiles with tons of STDs. There are some profiles to prove this. Any Indian chick that dates them is a disgusting hooker. We don't need to be like the desperate east asian whores and spread our legs to white trash. There I said it. Opened up the can of worms.

OK white guys, now that she let the secret out, how do we stuff that cat back into the bag?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

fordham posted:

OK white guys, now that she let the secret out, how do we stuff that cat back into the bag?

Part of white male privilege is knowing that nothing can end it. Let it roll, don't worry about it, and slam whale!

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

There is nothing better than hearing about one spouse convincing/bribing/threatening the other into an open relationship, then proceeding to get laid exactly zero times while the other spouse goes hog wild

The cherry on top of this is when the one that did the convincing in the first place is now throwing a fit because the other spouse is way more successful. Why not just swing with other couples then? It'll keep the ratio even

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Swinging is what slutty people do, poly people are more refined & enlightened.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Someone change the apple comic to one apple becoming 4 apples worth of slices and another apple just getting thrown in the garbage

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lufiron posted:

The cherry on top of this is when the one that did the convincing in the first place is now throwing a fit because the other spouse is way more successful. Why not just swing with other couples then? It'll keep the ratio even

From what I understand, even swingers at swingers parties have standards. I had a boss who was convinced by her husband to swing. Dude was a freaking creep. I guess, from the unwanted information he gave to a coworker every morning, she ALWAYS got action and he never did. He was a bit whiny about it.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Someone change the apple comic to one apple becoming 4 apples worth of slices and another apple just getting thrown in the garbage

How about 4 apples showing up to the hospital because another apple had a miscarriage?

I would make that right now but I'm at work

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Chomp8645 posted:

Part of white male privilege is knowing that nothing can end it.
Going to put this in my trap profile.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

The one I edited into my post a couple days ago is still basically the best example of that I've found for that so far in a couple years of online dating. And she addresses multiple groups too so bonus.

There is a whoooole lot of rage concerning eastern women shacking up with western guys. What area you are from in Asia changes the exact reason for it, but man is there backlash.

The best is when you read Asian dudes ranting about these whores dating white dudes then turn around and drool over loads of white women.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Stinky_Pete posted:

How about 4 apples showing up to the hospital because another apple had a miscarriage?

I would make that right now but I'm at work

Five apples on the edge of a cliff.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Bored posted:

From what I understand, even swingers at swingers parties have standards. I had a boss who was convinced by her husband to swing. Dude was a freaking creep. I guess, from the unwanted information he gave to a coworker every morning, she ALWAYS got action and he never did. He was a bit whiny about it.

Oh lol I thought it was "hey we're game to swap, are you two as well?" and it was a fair trade of spouses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lufiron posted:

Oh lol I thought it was "hey we're game to swap, are you two as well?" and it was a fair trade of spouses

Oh no, swingers are kind of more of a organize eternal orgy than anything

• Locked thread