Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mds2 posted:

ROFL. There is no way you are serious.

Man should have a psychic connection with his dog at all times. Sensing the dog was going to investigate another animal the owner should have immediately killed said dog. Anything less is ABUSE, you might as well throw those kitties in an industrial waste shredder because i was DISAGREED WITH ON THE INTERNET!

here, let this ruin your day further:

VVV EDIT: For that single still frame of the smooshed face so you can write 'HALP!" on it

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 22:28 on Nov 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Now that's just mean. I don't know why someone would do that to their poor cat.

Megera
Sep 9, 2008
I, too, want to speculate about this unclear video with a man we'll never see again.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

:golfclap:

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Megera posted:

I, too, want to speculate about this unclear video with a man we'll never see again.

At that age it's not either / or, it's both / neither

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

mds2 posted:

That all happened in like 1 second total, be loving realistic. My guess is he didn't know what his dog grabbed.

Honestly, yeah, you're right, the idea of mauled kitties just makes me sad okay :(

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

I'm pretty sure the dog was just sniffing the cat.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Kramjacks posted:

I'm pretty sure the dog was just sniffing the cat.
Plus, cats are better than dogs anyways.

blarzgh has a new favorite as of 23:00 on Nov 19, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Rerail.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bad Munki posted:

Is that why he turns towards the cat in perfect sync with the dog instead of the dog pulling him over there? And why they just so happened to be filming a dog walk for no reason with the kitten perfectly center frame when the dog flips out? And why he actually tries to keep the dog there instead of moving the gently caress out after the mother cat gets involved?

Okay.

Holy poo poo. This idiot zaprudered a couple second gif.

That dog is huge. Dogs like that lead you and you just put the breaks on. Guy put the dog on left side, dog moved everyone to rotate towards the cat.

You dumb... idiot.... poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_LJtG2gXSc

KoRMaK has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Nov 20, 2015

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

You people are still really bent out of shape about this, good job?

Bad Munki has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Nov 20, 2015

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Sure it's a killer hi 5

but it's all downhill from there

:v:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Hi I'm having some pretty terrible sadbrains and need some mind-numbing looping gifs of machinery like so:

to feel better. Thank you.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like the people saying "he's pulling the leash, what else do you want him to do?" Basic Dog training is "drop it" command and learning how to get things out of your dogs mouth when it wants it. You're retarded if you don't know how to get your dog to drop food, and if it's a resource guarder, then it's probably poorly trained in the first place.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

Semisponge posted:

Hi I'm having some pretty terrible sadbrains and need some mind-numbing looping gifs of machinery like so:

to feel better. Thank you.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You know that cats reacting to cucumbers trend that's going around now?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151117-cats-cucumbers-videos-behavior/

Jill Goldman, a certified animal behaviorist in southern California posted:

“If you cause stress to an animal that's probably not a good thing,” says Jill Goldman, a certified animal behaviorist in southern California. “If you do it for laughs it makes me question your humanity.”

That's right, those people exposing their cats to cucumbers are inhuman monsters, so that should tell you how evil that dog walking man must be.

MagicAlex
Jan 6, 2007

Spot the face in the gif!

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Knormal posted:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151117-cats-cucumbers-videos-behavior/

That's right, those people exposing their cats to cucumbers are inhuman monsters, so that should tell you how evil that dog walking man must be.

gently caress that, cats are little furry psychopaths, it's good for them the be scared occasionally.

Funxion
Nov 30, 2005

This man talks to empty chairs at conventions. Please help this man back to being an idol. Fight Alzheimers!

Mulva posted:

gently caress that, cats are little furry psychopaths, it's good for them the be scared occasionally.

This sort of thing makes me wonder at your experience with cats. Or anyone claiming similar malarkey.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Funxion posted:

This sort of thing makes me wonder at your experience with cats. Or anyone claiming similar malarkey.

Cats are often friendly little bed warmers that sleep at your feet in a soft purring motion and then go crazy to remind you it's 3:30am and the hunt is on

Dogs otoh will sleep until it's getting serious and this tennis ball is in trouble

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/anBoL8z_460sv.mp4

Not a gif, but the quality is right.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Speaking of which, didn't your avatar used to animate?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I don't think so. Maybe someone has a similar av that animates? Someone else bought this one for me so :shrug:

e: https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=Truga

Yep, no new pictures. Probably someone else

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Knormal posted:

Oh bah. A typical house cat leads completely stress free life of being kept in a house, fed, and petted. If they're lucky they get to go outside. A bit of excitement is not going to ruin the animal.

And christ that's the sort of thing I would do to a person if I could get a reaction.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Man his tunic must have been round his ears by the time he landed.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Radical Islam always reminds me of pussflap.gif which I will not post because I'm at work, but I know at least some of you are already seeing it in your mind's eye.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Chard posted:

Radical Islam always reminds me of pussflap.gif which I will not post because I'm at work, but I know at least some of you are already seeing it in your mind's eye.

i am now, thank you

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Chard posted:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Count Roland posted:

Oh bah. A typical house cat leads completely stress free life of being kept in a house, fed, and petted. If they're lucky they get to go outside. A bit of excitement is not going to ruin the animal.

And christ that's the sort of thing I would do to a person if I could get a reaction.

Cats literally do that to each other to get a reaction. They sneak up behind other cats and swat them off of their perches or bite their tails or just generally act like bastards to other cats as a form of play and you can bet it startles the poo poo out of the other cat but it's all in fun. It just kills me when people act like they "respect" animals and then act like we shouldn't have fun with them because they're special snowflakes. Playing pranks on your pets isn't animal cruelty unless it's something that could actually seriously hurt them.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

King Vidiot posted:

Cats literally do that to each other to get a reaction. They sneak up behind other cats and swat them off of their perches or bite their tails or just generally act like bastards to other cats as a form of play and you can bet it startles the poo poo out of the other cat but it's all in fun. It just kills me when people act like they "respect" animals and then act like we shouldn't have fun with them because they're special snowflakes. Playing pranks on your pets isn't animal cruelty unless it's something that could actually seriously hurt them.

I think the only prank I ever felt bad about pulling on my cat was I found this guy in my closet:

I then proceeded to put the glove on, and slowly walked it toward her while she was napping. I probably would have been really scared too if I saw a spider looking thing that size proportionally creeping toward me when I woke up.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Chard posted:

I'm gonna assume its this one
:nws:http://www.xvideos.com/video11834497/funny_nude_girl_skydiving:nws:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4es9IYwdFbM

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

jiharlequinade posted:

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

I looked at this and thought, 'Hm. I recognize Tempest, Gorf, and Star Castle, but what's the fourth game shown?' Then I found a page that answered this question, and others in the same vein. Yay Internet!

It's Lunar Rescue.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

budgieinspector has a new favorite as of 17:46 on Nov 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I want you to know that I appreciate this reference.