Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

cash crab posted:

I win the AUG thread

VVV: THEY'RE RUDE AND UNNECESSARY

Jeffurson Davis says the South shall rise again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Teddybear posted:

Looks like we need a General Furman. :v:

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

88h88 posted:

It's finely crafted but still...

Tokyo Sexwhale

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Scroto Baggins posted:

I remember there used to be more from this guy but I am not going to find it on a Friday night.

I wonder what has to go wrong in a person's life that they develop a sexual obsession with whatever the gently caress Norbert is.

E:

Nuebot posted:

Is that the big bang theory guy?

He does kinda look like a chubby Jim Parsons.

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 03:32 on Dec 5, 2015

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I think that's John of E, who is also sexually obsessed with the dog from "Family Guy" but his true love is a dog from an Australian cartoon.

The yellow thing is an angry beaver, from the show "The Angry Beavers". I cannot explain why it does not look like a beaver.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 05:10 on Dec 5, 2015

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Seriously? Someone loving jerks it to the Angry Beavers? Is nothing sacred anymore!?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Seriously? Someone loving jerks it to the Angry Beavers? Is nothing sacred anymore!?

Nope. This is the internet. If you can think of it somebody, somewhere is masturbating to it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Is nothing sacred anymore!?

I don't understand how this question can still be asked on the Internet in 2015.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

The Mentalizer posted:

I wonder what has to go wrong in a person's life that they develop a sexual obsession with whatever the gently caress Norbert is.

E:

He does kinda look like a chubby Jim Parsons.

I dunno, it's pretty normal to be turned on by beavers.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Dachshundofdoom posted:

And right now someone is out there jerking to your anger over Angry Beaver jerking.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Nope. This is the internet. If you can think of it somebody, somewhere is masturbating to it.

As much as that fact has been brutally beaten into my head over the years there's still the occasional oddity (such as Angry Beaver dude up there) that baffles me. I think that's probably a good thing, like maybe I'm not completely dead inside just yet.

E:

Bluemillion posted:

I dunno, it's pretty normal to be turned on by beavers.

:quagmire:

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 06:36 on Dec 5, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah, warp it baby.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

LingcodKilla posted:

It must be love. What a horribly physically mismatched pair.

I found this picture to sum things up nicely

He was 36 when this picture was taken. Like Jesus Christ dude, it's ok to grow up and wear big boy clothes eventually.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

DorkusMalorkus posted:

He was 36 when this picture was taken. Like Jesus Christ dude, it's ok to grow up and wear big boy clothes eventually.

To be fair, and I'm not defending him because he looks like poo poo, a bit of that is that its sort of his brand. Like when people go see Kevin Smith they expect a certain level of jorts and hockey jerseys, it's like if you wen't to a KISS concert and the band was in suits and ties and played the entire show sitting down. He's also a lot thinner these days than he was in the past, just compare his first stand up special with his most recent one.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Scathach posted:

Yeah, warp it baby.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Looks like a red carpet event so he is not dressed appropriately at all.

Only acts like the blue man group and daft punk get away with that

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
There's a Kevin Smith thread in CineD, go talk about him there.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

hey look its kevin smith

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's honestly as bad as neck fungus and seeping legs.

There are just some pictures that shouldn't be posted all over, for our sanity.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I suddenly feel an intense need to floss

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

DorkusMalorkus posted:

To his credit, nobody else is doing "Middle School, 1994" chic, really.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Detective Buttfuck posted:

hey look its kevin smith

Picnic Princess posted:

That's honestly as bad as neck fungus and seeping legs.

There are just some pictures that shouldn't be posted all over, for our sanity.

What I don't get is why the person in this photo thought it was a good idea to post it on the internet where everyone can see. Is it just a profound lack of self awareness that some people have? I know I look like poo poo so I'm not going to post my fat face online, and I don't even have horrible rotten teeth or neck fungus.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

DorkusMalorkus posted:

What I don't get is why the person in this photo thought it was a good idea to post it on the internet where everyone can see. Is it just a profound lack of self awareness that some people have? I know I look like poo poo so I'm not going to post my fat face online, and I don't even have horrible rotten teeth or neck fungus.

This is a person who is in jail for sexually abusing a minor (a relative). He is infamous for talking about his pedophilia and love of scat on the Internet. We are not talking about someone with great judgment here.

I am sad that I know all these crazy people on sight.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
it's not polite to have no lips when your teeth look like Fritos© corn chips

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

amityville anus posted:

it's not polite to have no lips when your teeth look like Fritos© corn chips
You got the corn part right.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

HAHAHA this is a wonderful gif.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

I'm the guy on the right's expression

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Reminds me of the second girl on this. Both are incredible though

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

hey look its kevin smith

brb brushing my teeth for the next hour

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Teddybear posted:

At least now the next time they rise we can just spritz them with a spray bottle.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

hey look its kevin smith

Oh hey I could have gone my whole life without seeing Nick Bate again, thanks for that

(he's in jail for a lot of things now but mostly for molesting his little sister)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hirayuki posted:

You got the corn part right.

I was too busy Scotch-brite-ing my teeth to remember to change corn nuts in that jingle

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

eating only apples posted:

Oh hey I could have gone my whole life without seeing Nick Bate again, thanks for that

(he's in jail for a lot of things now but mostly for molesting his little sister)

I looked him up, saw that there was a link to a video of him masturbating with his own feces on his ED page, and clicked it. I've been looking at sick poo poo on the internet for over half my life so I figured I'd be fine. I was wrong, somehow his little shake when he takes the poop out of the toilet bowl and the closeup of his poo poo-smeared micropenis did me in.

And then there's this:

He's so gross that even the most hardened prison rapist probably gags and runs away when they get within 5 feet of him.

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Dec 6, 2015

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I looked him up, saw that there was a link to a video of him masturbating with his own feces on his ED page, and clicked it. I've been looking at sick poo poo on the internet for over half my life so I figured I'd be fine. I was wrong, somehow his little shake when he takes the poop out of the toilet bowl and the closeup of his poo poo-smeared micropenis did me in.

And then there's this:

He's so gross that even the most hardened prison rapist probably gags and runs away when they get within 5 feet of him.

:yikes:

Duke of Flies
Jul 2, 2007

I croaked "Get Out"
Then I stood, and croaked "GET OUT"

Or... get in..
Soiled Meat

Non Serviam posted:

I've seen this before. What's the context?
Is he really a cripple? What was the reason to photograph this sonic dude?

So many questions.

Finally, my I Know Someone in the AUG Thread moment has ARRIVED.

I know the guy who's done up as Sonic. Him and another friend were in some Escapist thing called There Will Be Brawl that was gritty noir webseries about SSB or something like that. They did this video for promo stills and also because it sounded funny at the time.

:ms:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Weldon Pemberton posted:

And then there's this:

:stonk:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

So the teeth.. they uh... they look related... welp guess I'm done with PYF for a while.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I don't often wish we lived in a world where punisher or Dexter style vigilantes took out real human garbage, but reading that was one of those times.

Like that's it. You've gone completely beyond the pale and broken all bounds of human decency. You broke the social contract. Jail is too good for you.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Weldon Pemberton posted:

And then there's this:

Like, two, maybe three weeks ago, my father suggested to me that I needed to "find my calling". My father is one of those people who thinks you can wish away mental illness, so he operates under the delusion that if you can think of something, a dream, if you will, then you can be happy, regardless of if you succeed or not. Do you know what he wanted to be? A beachcomber. I thought he was kidding, because there was this old show, The Beachcombers, that aired in Canada for a few years, and I thought he was being meta or whatever, but no. He literally thinks that if you pull a dream of your rear end, and pursue it, you can erase mental illness.

And you know what, I always thought he was full of poo poo.

Until now.

Now, my dream is to find this guy and kick him in the dick. After that, I will be fulfilled and well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

cash crab posted:

Like, two, maybe three weeks ago, my father suggested to me that I needed to "find my calling". My father is one of those people who thinks you can wish away mental illness, so he operates under the delusion that if you can think of something, a dream, if you will, then you can be happy, regardless of if you succeed or not. Do you know what he wanted to be? A beachcomber. I thought he was kidding, because there was this old show, The Beachcombers, that aired in Canada for a few years, and I thought he was being meta or whatever, but no. He literally thinks that if you pull a dream of your rear end, and pursue it, you can erase mental illness.

And you know what, I always thought he was full of poo poo.

Until now.

Now, my dream is to find this guy and kick him in the dick. After that, I will be fulfilled and well.

Unfortunately getting kicked in the junk by a raccoon is that guy's jam.

• Locked thread