Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
The irony is I grabbed that picture from some Xfiniti slideshow of the top 10 worst NFL uniforms. Bucs were 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Joey Freshwater posted:

The irony is I grabbed that picture from some Xfiniti slideshow of the top 10 worst NFL uniforms. Bucs were 7

And 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, and 2nd?

First being the new Browns.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

In my folly, I tried to find that list and instead found a spergelord who hated the Bengals', Eagles', Rams', and Vikings' helmets because they were creative and did not put the team logo in the middle of the helmet.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

And 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, and 2nd?

First being the new Browns.

I'll spare you the site and just post the list but if you really hate yourself:
http://my.xfinity.com/slideshow/sports-worstunis/10/

1. Bengals - A picture really is worth a thousand words.
2. Ravens - It must be hard to get fired up for a game when you look around the locker room and see all of your teammates wearing purple.
3. Jaguars - David Garrard (shows how dated this is) must be celebrating the fact that the game is almost over and he can take that hideous uniform off.
4. Panthers - These guys don't look like football players, they look like they're being hazed. (picture of Jeff Delhomme and maybe Mushin Muhammed i dunno)
5. Seahawks - Are these really supposed to pass as NFL uniforms?
6. Titans - Even though the franchise relocated from Houston, the Titans' uniforms just scream "expansion team."
7. Bucs - Pewter? The Bucs may have needed to shed their bright orange pants and "Buccaneer Bruce" logo, but what kind of color is pewter?
8. Pats - It's not so much that the Patriots' uniforms are terrible. But to change from the classic "Pat the Patriot" helmet to the "Flying Elvis" logo is just a crime. He ain't wrong
9. Falcons - The Falcons' new logo looks as if they decided to take a steamroller to the old one and smush it.
10. Browns - The Browns' uniform could have also made the best unis list due to its lack of change over the years. The no logo on the helmet is also a plus. While I respect the classic aspect, the problem is that these unis are just way too "Brown."

No idea who wrote this but it's pretty bad. Also can't find the "best of" list.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Febreeze posted:

Nike unvieled the pro-bowl uniforms

honestly I like them, they feel classy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...amming-national

I like that they're neutral, so they won't clash so much with the helmets, unlike the traditional PB uniforms in the past.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Joey Freshwater posted:

2. Ravens - It must be hard to get fired up for a game when you look around the locker room and see all of your teammates wearing purple.
3. Jaguars - David Garrard (shows how dated this is) must be celebrating the fact that the game is almost over and he can take that hideous uniform off.
4. Panthers - These guys don't look like football players, they look like they're being hazed. (picture of Jeff Delhomme and maybe Mushin Muhammed i dunno)
6. Titans - Even though the franchise relocated from Houston, the Titans' uniforms just scream "expansion team."
7. Bucs - Pewter? The Bucs may have needed to shed their bright orange pants and "Buccaneer Bruce" logo, but what kind of color is pewter?
8. Pats - It's not so much that the Patriots' uniforms are terrible. But to change from the classic "Pat the Patriot" helmet to the "Flying Elvis" logo is just a crime. He ain't wrong
9. Falcons - The Falcons' new logo looks as if they decided to take a steamroller to the old one and smush it.
10. Browns - The Browns' uniform could have also made the best unis list due to its lack of change over the years. The no logo on the helmet is also a plus. While I respect the classic aspect, the problem is that these unis are just way too "Brown."

If they hated the old Browns uniform they probably love the new ones.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Darth Brooks posted:

If they hated the old Browns uniform they probably love the new ones.

At least two of those are on the list because they didn't like the color.

BROWN? PEWTER? Wtf are those?!?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I like how they have the Ravens #2 because of purple but no mention of the Vikings. A truly awful list.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
That, and as much as I hate the Bengals, their unis are legit awesome.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Bengals uniforms are terrible. Side panels

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

v2vian man posted:

Bengals uniforms are terrible. Side panels

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
The Bengals unis are aight. I don't love them, I don't hate them; they are just kind if there. It is actually pretty fantastic thar a team using bright orange animal print manages to have such an unassuming uniform.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Yeah, the Bengals unis are fine as they are, because if they were anything more, they'd be tacky as gently caress.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

King Hong Kong posted:

In my folly, I tried to find that list and instead found a spergelord who hated the Bengals', Eagles', Rams', and Vikings' helmets because they were creative and did not put the team logo in the middle of the helmet.

ughhhh the worst kind of person. if (when snyder dies in 30 years) the redskins ever change their name to something more generic and less racisty (I'm a washington warriors proponent) i want them to do a variation on this forever and ever amen

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Yeah, the Bengals unis are fine as they are, because if they were anything more, they'd be tacky as gently caress.

Tacky as gently caress is at least interesting. Bland is the biggest curse of all. Just ask that team from Tennessee.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Bengals uniforms own actually

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Bengals unis would be a lot better without the white sides, but outside that they are good

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Whoa, Bucs color rush is A LOT of red. I do like the top though.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Joey Freshwater posted:

New Pats logo is a million times better than Pat Patriot. Good logos should be recognizable at any size and Pat is too busy and detailed. Also he looks constipated.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
New Pats logo looks like John Kerry

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ross Angeles posted:

New Pats logo looks like John Kerry

john kerry looks like a wooden plank

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Pat Patriot is a good secondary logo, I agree it's too detailed and muddled for a primary. However the current one is just kind of dull. It's not bad, it's just kind of there.

like john kerry

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
let's all admit that the NBA's constant variation and playing around with uniforms is the best thing ever

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

v2vian man posted:

let's all admit that the NBA's constant variation and playing around with uniforms is the best thing ever

counterpoint - the clippers new logo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

shiksa posted:

counterpoint - sleeved jerseys

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh, poo poo, i hadnt even considered that. yeah sleeved jerseys are terrible.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Do you like red? Well I have great news for you!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

wandler20 posted:

Whoa, Bucs color rush is A LOT of red. I do like the top though.

The Rams unis own so hard. This is going to be a bright rear end game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good god

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Should've went all gray imo

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
If the Bucs put the regular pants on that and drop the alarm clock style, their uniforms are roughly 300x better.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

should have gone all popsicle orange

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

I admit

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

The Rams players are super enthusiastic about their new Colro Rush unis. Here's one now.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
They actually are, though.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I can't decide which collars I hate more, those things or the fly wires.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

They really need to add different color socks/shoes and gloves to those things. The solid footie pajamas look is not a strong one.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

The Notorious ZSB posted:

They really need to add different color socks/shoes and gloves to those things. The solid footie pajamas look is not a strong one.

but then it wouldn't be COLOR RUSK PRO ZOOM JET COMBAT now would it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Those look like something Cal or WVU would wear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This color rush poo poo is so dumb

• Locked thread