Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

paco650 posted:

or are you talking about the girl from OKC that had that whole photo album of how she was going to drag your (dead? drugged?) body along on some train adventure or whatever and then bury you in the woods and that would be a good first date?

the second one i think. it was a series of pics like "here's the dining room table where I'd poison you, here's the clearing i'd bury you in" etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Ah, here we go.

The Man From Utopia posted:

Uhhh I had a notification of a visitor tonight and this is what I found:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i would let her murder me all night long :kiddo:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I'm sure she's on a federal watchlist somewhere.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
It's all a test: To pass, you would have been smart enough to gradually make yourself immune to most poisons over the years just in case of just this situation, strong enough to overcome the small amount of drugs or crafty enough to switch the drinks when she wasn't looking.

She's wanting to date Batman, is what I'm saying.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

JediTalentAgent posted:

It's all a test: To pass, you would have been smart enough to gradually make yourself immune to most poisons over the years just in case of just this situation, strong enough to overcome the small amount of drugs or crafty enough to switch the drinks when she wasn't looking.

She's wanting to date Batman, is what I'm saying.

thought you were going princess bride with this one

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Otisburg posted:

thought you were going princess bride with this one

I was about to, I'm not going to lie...

Chances are, you won't be alone for long, either... Part of the increasingly dangerous game is her introducing herself to people in your life who are just concerned where their old friend went. One by one, making them fall victim to the same scheme.

"Don't worry," she'll whisper. "These people don't mean a thing to me... They're just here for you..."

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

paco650 posted:

Taking odds on whether this bald-faced motherfucker's first and only reference for Tsukuyomi is an anime or manga, and which one is it: YuGiOh, or Naruto.

Oh btw, the pics on this one are not what you expect, which is partially why I posted it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

computer parts posted:

Oh btw, the pics on this one are not what you expect, which is partially why I posted it.

wet it up, talk about her waifu after

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
One-punch that poo poo, dude.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Nah dude black people loving LOVE naruto I don't get it, but its science

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Nah dude black people loving LOVE naruto I don't get it, but its science

Not sure why but a lot of black people seem really into anime

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

calvus posted:

On the down low.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

calvus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

calvus posted:

Social incompetence transcends race

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhQVp4EsJpk

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

calvus posted:

It's a very inclusive hobby. Cosplay is a struggle though, because even the Japanese are white-centric

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Did I find a doozy, bits snipped for not being funny:

quote:

My self-summary
Fair warning, I am not like many people in the vaguest of senses. I highly value compassion, kindness, authenticity, sensitivity, creativity and humility over competition, violence, money, ego, institutionally academic achievements or status.

Also, this is a long and complicated profile that I know roughly 95% of all people landing on this profile won't bother to read and I'm not the least bit sorry about it (I like to be precise about what I am trying to communicate).

If I liked your profile, no need to do anything, it's just my way of saying I personally think you're awesome.

Personality: I and many others would describe my personality as the mix of Gir from Invader Zim, Daria Morgendorffer from Daria, Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter....if you can imagine such a strange combination.

If you want to get into type theory (which has it's flaws), I'm a INFJ on the Myers-Briggs scale and my enneagram tritype is 4-5-9 from what I can gather.

Semi-monogamous Hopeless Romantic: The ultimate goal/dream is to find someone compatible enough to settle down with, maybe even more than 1 someone if my life goes that way. In the meantime however, I am perfectly fine with being single, chatting with or befriending people.

I'm going to be honest here at risk of coming off as too much of an idealist. Monogamy feels like a social prison to me 99.9% of the time. I am open to the idea of monogamy with the right person, but I sincerely require a LOT of affection, sex, mentally stimulating conversations, effective and clear communication, as well has having common interests we are both passionate about and life goals if I am to be content with my serious relationships - if not within one partner, then within multiple partners.

Trans*/Agender: I don't believe in gender or gender roles. I use "they/them/their" pronouns. If cock or pussy turns you off, nothing besides a platonic friendship is going to happen between us, seeing as how I have both.

Unashamed: I prefer to be as authentic as possible, even if being authentic has negative consequences. Being authentic is as important to me as breathing.

Here are some things you should know that I am not, and will not be made to feel ashamed about :

* I deal with the following mental illnesses: Depression, excoriation disorder, social anxiety and PTSD.

* I deal with the following physical illnesses: HSV-1, HPV, visual impairment (legally blind, colorblind, photosensitive, etc.), scoliosis, a weak ankle and flat feet.

* I'm poor and currently on a fixed income. This means, no fancy dinners, expensive movie tickets, etc. - unless you want to purchase those things, they aren't really my thing anyways. Free/cheap dates are all you are going to get from me.

* I'm a zoophile/zoosexual, or "zoo" for short. I've been attracted to non-human animals since I could feel attraction to anyone. Yes, I'm still attracted to people, but it's about 50/50.

NO, I don't give a flying gently caress if you think this is "hot", stop asking for erotic videos, stories and pictures! It's disrespectful! Would you ask a complete stranger on the street for such things? Then why would you ask me - a complete stranger on the internet?

NO, I have no evil plans to befriend you and sex up your pets when you aren't watching, my orientation isn't a mental illness (I should know, I am studying psychology after all!) and I am not a meth or crack user who can't get laid by a human being (not that getting laid should be a standard we hold people to anyways). Please stop believing everything mainstream media has to say about people who don't fit western society's mold for "normal", your tube-fed thoughts are rotting your neurons and making you think ignorant things that harm other people.

* My body is squishy, has plenty of tiger stripes (stretch marks), has plenty of scars, has body hair and otherwise defies western beauty standards. You want to date/gently caress a model? You're on the wrong profile.

Agnostic Atheist: I've gone through Christianity (baptism, catholicism), wicca and LaVeyan Satanism growing up. As an adult, I am now an Agnostic Atheist. Don't worry, I'm not a militant Atheist until you use your religion as an excuse to hurt others. Religions should always be highly personal and not a tool to hurt others.

Moral Philosopher: Philosophy is a very interesting topic, and so is ethics. It is extremely important to me that I feel I am doing the right thing, whatever that is at the time. I often think about various states of oppression and what I can do to help others.

History: A fair warning to curious minds - I have a history chock full of pain, death, tragedy, abuse, violence, bullying, etc. If you want to ask me about my history, prepare to potentially get depressed.

Sensitive: I am what is known as a highly sensitive person. I cry during the sad parts in movies. People treating other people like crap makes me feel like they are treating me like crap personally and makes me not want to be around those people anymore. If you are one of those people who is proud to be an rear end in a top hat or thinks that you are better than others, we won't be getting along and you'll probably get the boot rather quickly because being around you hurts and is highly depressing for me.

Autodidact: I'm a high school...or rather middle school drop-out. I dropped out due to the hostile/boring environment I was forced to participate in. That does not mean I am uneducated, I have learned most of the academic knowledge I know just from the internet and reading books. I can't do calculus yet, but I can clearly answer science and logic questions correctly on here, so I must be doing something correct.

Cook: I'm not a gourmet chef nor can I afford all the fancy ingredients and cookware that would make a portland foodie giddy like a 5yo. with a pony, but I can make cheap ingredients (and on occasion, not so cheap ingredients) taste pretty damned good according to everyone who eats my cooking.

Open-minded: Being open minded to me means being able to accept and respect other people as they are. I cannot with a clear conscience say that I agree with belittling others simply because their perspective is different than mine, no matter how offensive the person is. Having an open mind also allows me to try on the metaphorical shoes of others at will.

Hopeful Cynic: Dealing with the violent and hostile people in my past and looking at how most people think and behave today, I can't help but remain cynical even though my cynicism lessens over time. I really appreciate when I do see kindness though, because it gives me hope that humanity isn't dooming itself into oblivion.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Stinky_Pete posted:

because even the Japanese are white-centric

How are they white-centric?

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

You know it is a good profile when I ruled them out as completely undateable before I got to

LethalGeek posted:

I'm a zoophile/zoosexual, or "zoo" for short. I've been attracted to non-human animals since I could feel attraction to anyone. Yes, I'm still attracted to people, but it's about 50/50.

Here's hoping "zoo play" involves trips to the zoo and locking them into confined spaces with predators.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Finally a fat, herpes-ridden ladyboy furry to call my own

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder how successful "I am not attractive so if you want someone attractive I guess this isn't the profile for you" actually is at shaming people into lowering their standards

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

drat horror queefs posted:

Finally a fat, herpes-ridden ladyboy furry to call my own

Username/Post combo is just amazing after reading that profile.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

loquacius posted:

I wonder how successful "I am not attractive so if you want someone attractive I guess this isn't the profile for you" actually is at shaming people into lowering their standards

Probably worse than saying nothing, since they don't even give you the opportunity to delude yourself into thinking they are fuckable.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Marketing New Brain posted:

Probably worse than saying nothing, since they don't even give you the opportunity to delude yourself into thinking they are fuckable.

Also it makes it clear that being unattractive is core to their identity which kind of kills any possibility that they might make an effort at self-improvement for the right person

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

calvus posted:

People get mad because animes look too white

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

calvus posted:

big tittays

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

amusinginquiry posted:

People get mad because animes look too white

:biotruths:

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

The lesser used companion to does a tree fall in the woods is does an ethnicity matter if you will never procreate?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

calvus posted:

Most anime characters are drawn white, and the standard of beauty for centuries in Japan has involved pale skin because it signaled wealth via not working the fields, to the point of people wearing whiteface

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

cyberia posted:

Hmm. Hmmmmmm. Hmmmery hmm. Surely admitting to using drugs on this public internet profile while I'm going through a divorce and custody battle will not hurt me in any way. No sirree, not at all :downs:
If the mom doesn't have custody that ship has probably sailed.

computer parts posted:

Fist of the South Star.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 15, 2015

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Shumagorath posted:

If the mom doesn't have custody that ship has probably sailed.

Yeah I went out with a gal going through a divorce, which fine, NBD. She told me she didn't have custody of the kids they were with their dad. And while it's probably super gender-normative and presumptuous of me, that still raised huge red flags and I didn't take her out again.

Fair, almost certainly not, but I have kids of my own and I'm not taking chances with the kind of people I let around them. My dating life is not a court of law and the standards of evidence are much lower.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

Honestly, at what point do you stop writing out your profile and just shut it down because, clearly, other human beings just aren't for you?

I feel like this is a trap. Is this a trap profile? Do they have a tumblr somewhere where they post like a Best Of the messages this piece of work doubtlessly generates?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Feel like I'm really honing my game since I moved to West Virginia

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Frackie Robinson posted:

:henget:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Frackie Robinson posted:

Look up when the next big sports contest for this team is and invite this person to meet you at the local sports bar to enjoy it together.

Then use the resulting emotional high/low from the victory/loss to celebrate/console each other.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Otisburg posted:

Look up when the next big sports contest for this team is and invite this person to meet you at the local sports bar to enjoy it together.

Then use the resulting emotional high/low from the victory/loss to celebrate/console each other.

BITCH YOU TALKIN BOUT DANA SPREAD EM AND SHRED EM HOLGORSON MOTHERFUCKER THE NEXT CONTEST COULD BE YOUR LAST MOUNTAINEERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO $$$$PAT WHITE$$$$

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

paco650 posted:

Honestly, at what point do you stop writing out your profile and just shut it down because, clearly, other human beings just aren't for you?

I feel like this is a trap. Is this a trap profile? Do they have a tumblr somewhere where they post like a Best Of the messages this piece of work doubtlessly generates?
They have fetlife profile that took 0 effort to find so nah they're legit.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

computer parts posted:

Hotness level seems to exceed craziness level so far. Too bad those photos are probably stolen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

computer parts posted:

that profile was the very beating essence of "non-white tumblr girl" so what did you expect? anyway she seems nice and I assume you messaged her if she isn't too much more attractive than you are.

• Locked thread