Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

NC-17 posted:

The Chiefs winning streak:

Landry Jones Steelers
Lions
Peyton "worst performance of his career" Manning/Osweiler Broncos
Chargers
Bills
Raiders
Chargers
Ravens

Remainder of their schedule:
Browns
Raiders

They are going to get shithoused in January.

Patriot's opponents: AFC South, NFC East, AFC East. They are going to get crushed in the divisional round.

They lost to Brock Osweiler for crying out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Injuries bro.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MrLogan posted:

Patriot's opponents: AFC South, NFC East, AFC East. They are going to get crushed in the divisional round.

They lost to Brock Osweiler for crying out loud.

They're going to get Julian Edelman back and score 40 points a game in the playoffs and I will evolve into my final form as a Gucci-hood from Southie.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

whypick1 posted:

Thought there was a bigger version than this

Exhibit B in the "Sometimes you get too famous and your friends are too scared to make fun of you anymore" museum.

Exhibit A will always be this outfit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nov 6, 2002

Possible list of AFC playoff quarterbacks:

Tom Brady
AJ McCaron
Brandon Weeden
Alex Smith
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Brock Osweiler

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ribsauce posted:

gently caress you

That owned

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Ribsauce posted:

Exhibit B in the "Sometimes you get too famous and your friends are too scared to make fun of you anymore" museum.

or this

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That's a drat good looking man and jacket

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
From the NFL: Ron Rivera to eliminate bat from Panthers' pregame routine, says "it's the 'No Fun League' for a reason".

lol Ron

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't wait to hear about his $100k fine

(and then ODB's $50k fine)

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

MrSargent posted:

From the NFL: Ron Rivera to eliminate bat from Panthers' pregame routine, says "it's the 'No Fun League' for a reason".

lol Ron

hahahahahahahahahaha give him Coach of the Year now

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

MrSargent posted:

lol Ron

Coach of the Year locked up.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Intruder posted:

I can't wait to hear about his $100k fine

(and then ODB's $50k fine)

Worth every penny (Ron's fine).

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
On the ESPN playoff machine page comments there's some Brazilian guy who has the Chiefs going to the super bowl and next to every Chiefs game prediction he has increasingly excited comments about Cairos Santos in Portuguese in all caps and it's my favorite thing of the week.

Nov 6, 2002

Hmm, lemme try something here.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Does anyone know what song they played over the PA at the Steelers game I think during the 3rd quarter. It was like a guitar riff or something sounded kinda like Death From Above. I deleted the recording already and cant think of it.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

can't sack chronic myelogenous leukiemia in the club, JJ

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

NC-17 posted:

Don't forget that filthy pervert JJ proposing marriage to a 10 year old girl

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ribsauce posted:

hahahahahahahahahaha give him Coach of the Year now

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Does anyone know what song they played over the PA at the Steelers game I think during the 3rd quarter. It was like a guitar riff or something sounded kinda like Death From Above. I deleted the recording already and cant think of it.

Wasn't Renegade was it? They've got a video montage thing they play with that song during important third downs.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Dinosaurs and guns?

Moofwear?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Blarfk posted:

Wasn't Renegade was it? They've got a video montage thing they play with that song during important third downs.

You mean the Rage song? No, it sounded like something newish. But maybe you mean something else

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

African AIDS cum posted:

You mean the Rage song? No, it sounded like something newish. But maybe you mean something else

He's talking about renegade by styx. They play that in the 4th to make the crowd go hog wild. Idk about the song you're looking for

Nov 6, 2002

quote:

Jets Tight Ends have combined for 8 receptions on 23 targets for the year

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

MrSargent posted:

lol Ron

God damnit panthers stop making it hard to break hivemind

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

schweens posted:

He's talking about renegade by styx. They play that in the 4th to make the crowd go hog wild. Idk about the song you're looking for

Oh. definitely not that hmm

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

NC-17 posted:

ooh ooh i got one

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
ESPN just showed a collection of every Woodson pick 6. It owned. I don't care that one was against the Bengals. A lot of them were against the Lions.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Atticus Finch posted:

ESPN just showed a collection of every Woodson pick 6. It owned. I don't care that one was against the Bengals. A lot of them were against the Lions.

Every single time Woodson remembered "Oh yeah, I can jump 15 feet in the air like the loving Six Million Dollar Man to catch this pass" owned.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cousins filed a trademark for you like that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

MrSargent posted:

lol Ron

This is the best

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Chris James 2 posted:

Cousins filed a trademark for you like that

If this was RG3 there would already be several hot take articles about how this proves Cousins is just an ego-centric, showboating loser more concerned with his own brand than the team.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Tato posted:

If this was RG3 there would already be several hot take articles about how this proves Cousins is just an ego-centric, showboating loser more concerned with his own brand than the team.

If this was RG3 the trademark would have been filled 2 month ago...

actually, there would be no trademark because RG3 is a 3rd string QB that plays safety on the scout team.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

GaussianCopula posted:

If this was RG3 the trademark would have been filled 2 month ago...

actually, there would be no trademark because RG3 is a 3rd string QB that plays safety on the scout team.

lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Ribsauce posted:

Jfc how can someone be so wrong

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Also Demarcus Ware is pretty cool

For a bronco

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ce=facebook.com

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Eddie Murphy owns

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Of course Eddie Murphy owns. But if one of my friends would have showed up in that outfit 7 years ago I'd still be killing them over it.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
N: Patriots have officially signed Steven Jackson and released some no-name DL (Ishmaa'ily Kitchen)

V: I doubt he has a lot left in the tank, given that he wasn't signed until December 22nd but maybe we can get him a Ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

GaussianCopula posted:

N: Patriots have officially signed Steven Jackson and released some no-name DL (Ishmaa'ily Kitchen)

V: I doubt he has a lot left in the tank, given that he wasn't signed until December 22nd but maybe we can get him a Ring.

Kitchen is the guy who did the stirring the pot sack dance for the Browns years back.

That is everything I know about Ishmaa'ily Kitchen

• Locked thread