Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Elmnt80 posted:

Last time I was tested, they tested the temp of the urine. Its not quite as easy to cheat anymore. :v:

You put it in a container under your nutsack between your legs, and by the time you take the test it will be body temp. It's easy.

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Yeah but I used a cup test from CVS the day before the job test and it still popped hot. Probably taking longer since I am a fatty.

It will take a LOT longer then. I'm a skinny fucker with almost no body fat, and at the rate I was smoking it would take a good month or more to be totally clean. I tried once after three weeks and still failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Yesss! I have watched that before so I skipped to the last part so I could have a laugh.

The Bourne movie is probably my best bet. Might just rent something on iTunes.
Edit: remembered I have the Paul Newman documentary on Amazon to watch. Night has been redeemed!

Every time i watch it, i catch something else that gets me laughing

"this is a marker right here, that will depict exactly approximately where we are going to land"

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Yeah but I used a cup test from CVS the day before the job test and it still popped hot. Probably taking longer since I am a fatty.

Drink a poo poo ton of water. Eat like your inner fat kids is control.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
I'm pulling for you SAC. Even if you've made bad decision in the past your earnest attitude to turn poo poo around now has won me over. I'm sending good vibes your way man!

PS Whizzinator?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you ask me I'd wager that your roommates are sneaking pot into all of your food.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Delivery is a last resort. Around here delivery drivers get robbed and even killed far too often.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Delivery is a last resort. Around here delivery drivers get robbed and even killed far too often.

seriously dude ask your mom for some pee to pass the test with

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Don't use a woman's urine for a male because at least everywhere I've gone they test for the presence of hormones in the urine

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Preoptopus posted:

Do you have a cleanish driving record? Delivery jobs are everywhere, dont piss test (at least around here) and they will at least put SOME cash in your pocket while you can find a normal job. And then you can just peace out.

The local Dominos franchise does both pre-hire and "whenever the gently caress we want" testing.

Tusen Takk posted:

Don't use a woman's urine for a male because at least everywhere I've gone they test for the presence of hormones in the urine

This too. Bonus points if you use a pregnant woman's urine. :v:

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

some texas redneck posted:

The local Dominos franchise does both pre-hire and "whenever the gently caress we want" testing.

This too. Bonus points if you use a pregnant woman's urine. :v:

So when I used a women's urine the last time and passed what does that say about the test accuracy

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

A standard urine drug screen cannot differentiate between male or female urine.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

They do that test if they feel the need to send it off for GC/MS confirmation - such as if it comes back diluted or the initial test shows it's hot.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I worked in a pharmacy when I got tested so obviously they spent the big bucks on the fancier ones

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer
I'm moving to a new place in 5 days. I'm pumped. I'm currently living in a duplex and my bedroom wall is shared with a 4 year old girl. That's been weird and annoying for the past 3.5 years. They also have two dogs that bark all day and they love vacuuming at 8am on Saturdays. I also really don't like my garage layout here. The garage is two one car garages side by side, but they face the alley behind the house, and my duplex neighbors get the back part of the duplex, so I have to drive around the block to get to my own garage. AND the only power I can use in there comes from an outlet that I plugged into the lightbulb socket overhead. Awful.

Cleaning out the old shithole. Before cleaning:

After cleaning:

Status update on the Bricklin. It looks the same:

Though it has picked up some nice rat prints on the windshield:

The new place is all kinds of awesome though. I'm moving into a new house with no shared walls with my girlfriend, and she's splitting rent with me. That means I'm saving around $500 a month which is a car payment.

The new garage is in the back yard, and the whole thing is fenced in so I can just walk from my back door to the garage without having to get into a car and drive. That also means I won't have to close up the garage entirely just to make a 5 minute run to an auto parts store. AND the new garage has plenty of real power. I'm also probably going to have to build a shed behind the garage to put car parts and other crap that won't fit in the garage itself.

New hotness: (the driveway and garage, not my new landlord's Leaf.

And the Bricklin's new roommate:

Which will be getting the 4.8 out of the Bricklin and the T-56 Magnum that's been sitting for two years.

I decided there's not enough room for a turbo or supercharger in the Bricklin's tiny engine bay, and even if I can make one fit, the air ducts are so bad that the stock engine overheated from the factory in typical Bricklin style. So, rather than putting a small displacement LS engine with no forced induction in there, I'm going to go with a 5.7 or 6.0 and keep it NA. Or I will pull apart the AMC 360 and see if it's rebuildable.

Either way, I had to do something with the 4.8 and the Magnum, quicktime bellhousing, Diamond clutch and pressure plate, and hydraulic throw out bearing. The Lexus was $500 off Craigslist. It just needs a seat, third pedal, clutch master cylinder, and an LS swap kit (Sikky's is $1,899 but comes with a nice stainless oil pan, engine and transmission mounts, remote oil filter kit, and driveshaft.) I don't know of any other vendors with a better deal, but I'll keep an eye out. This will be a 100% track car. I'll be filming the build of this car and turning it into a web series of sorts. I already have a bunch of footage filmed and edited, I just need enough content to launch this YouTube channel the right way.

So the new driveway and garage will have to house all 5 of my cars plus my girlfriend's car. It has room, but it'll be tight. I'm just glad that it'll be MUCH easier to get car work done with the new setup. I'm so excited to get this move over with.

That's what's new in my life. Happy holidays.

BoostCreep fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Dec 30, 2015

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Probably taking longer since I am a fatty.

Like I said earlier, eat slightly above maintenance rate to ensure you aren't losing weight and therefore releasing the metabolite stored in fat cells.

Also,

SuperDucky posted:

lmao actual loving advice in this thread was "take a multivitamin in advance of and while you're dosing water" and I do daresay you didn't do it.

Not just a multivitamin - a fistful of them, about an hour before the test is scheduled. And down an energy drink or two on your way just to be safe.

Also make sure to drain your bladder in the morning, and preferably a few times before submitting your sample.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Your other option is to stop abusing substances and see a therapist about self destructive tendencies that currently will make you unable to get a job

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
He already said he was quitting, but THC metabolite has a nasty habit of hanging around long after you've ceased.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Tusen Takk posted:

Your other option is to stop abusing substances and see a therapist about self destructive tendencies that currently will make you unable to get a job

Look at this square. :v:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Geoj posted:

He already said he was quitting, but THC metabolite has a nasty habit of hanging around long after you've ceased.

Typically 30 days or so, unless you're a fatty, and/or you smoke all day every day. Then it can be up to 90 days (rare, but it happens occasionally).

Then you get people like me who smoke so seldom that they can usually pass a test within a few days. :iiam:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Tusen Takk posted:

Interesting. Could you refer someone? Who are you seeing now and what are their rates?

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

El Jebus posted:

Interesting. Could you refer someone? Who are you seeing now and what are their rates?

Are you really posting "Therapy is hard and expensive, so just stick with drug abuse and self-destruction!"?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sinestro posted:

Are you really posting "Therapy is hard and expensive, so just stick with drug abuse and self-destruction!"?

No he's saying that I must be seeing a therapist myself

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Guess who's working 12 days straight, starting in about 12 hours? :cripes:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Tusen Takk posted:

Rides bikes. It stops me from doing something dumb.

Just maybe not like I do. 16,200kms this year. Fuuuuuuuck me I'm nuts.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

some texas redneck posted:

Guess who's working 12 days straight, starting in about 12 hours? :cripes:

Not SAC. :rimshot:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

For some reason I've only worked twice in the last two weeks and it's been really nice to decompress and chill

It's the calm before the storm of next semester I guess. I have classes Monday through Saturday and need to pass since my financial aid got cut due to being over 150% of the credits needed for a bachelors so we're paying out of pocket and I have to get a 2.0 or higher in order to be reimbursed by work

Oh and I have to work 30hrs/wk in order to eat, pay bills, and afford my health insurance

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Goddamn. How did I not discover In Living Cover when it was actually on the air? I was familiar with it, but I think I only saw one or two episodes back then. Gonna be binge-watching this for awhile.

Tusen Takk posted:

It's the calm before the storm of next semester I guess. I have classes Monday through Saturday and need to pass since my financial aid got cut due to being over 150% of the credits needed for a bachelors so we're paying out of pocket and I have to get a 2.0 or higher in order to be reimbursed by work

Same reason I don't qualify for financial aid anymore. Except in my case, most of the attempted hours were from the late 90s/early 00s. :sigh: I think I'm only one semester away from my associates (and three from my bachelors), but the community college nearby doesn't let you repeat classes more than once (even if it's been 15 years), so I'd have to go to Dallas County Community Colleges (which I like far better anyway, but also costs about 4x as much since I don't live in Dallas county). And I wouldn't be able to get my bachelors there anyway.

:vince:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Dec 30, 2015

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Super Aggro Crag posted:

The only person I could ask for clean piss is my mom, lol.

I feel like no matter what I do I will fail. It is just life making GBS threads on me after years of bad karma. I haven't toked since that 1 roach on TG and I hadn't even smoked for a couple weeks before that.

If I get synthetic urine the lab is gonna notice. If I try and use the drink again I will fail again. I have applied to over 10 jobs online a day for the past few weeks now and I am running out of options. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry. Ugh.

Ubiquitously, the difference between successful and unsuccessful people is their actions after seemingly all hope is lost. I'm rooting for you.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I'm drowning in pisschat.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
2015 highlights from a corner in Chilliwack, BC

https://youtu.be/dP7k08Ytdq4

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

jonathan posted:

2015 highlights from a corner in Chilliwack, BC

https://youtu.be/dP7k08Ytdq4

pretty solid burnout in there

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I sent the HR department to the fiber optics place I had originally failed the piss test for an email last night and they are offering me the job again. Yes! Yes!!!!!!!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
That's p silly of them.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Looks like I'm gonna be able to knock off one of my 2016 resolutions early. :v:

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Phone posted:

Looks like I'm gonna be able to knock off one of my 2016 resolutions early. :v:
I'll bite on the bait. Whats the resolution?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

ilkhan posted:

I'll bite on the bait. Whats the resolution?

640x480. It's kinda lovely.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Check da other thread.

It is a truck

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Dislike button posted:

pretty solid burnout in there

yeah that was a lot of hoodrats doing hoodrat things and a sweet burnout.

I especially liked the one where the cop did a loop around someone to pull them over.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

It is a truck
Was hoping that was it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)