Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im a fan of techniques #9 and #10 personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fojar38 posted:

and also that the nationalists would then proceed to create their own modern china thats better than theirs

Probably because the chinese that asked why? instead of no why? escaped to Taiwan.

naem
May 29, 2011

A whole bunch of all cash buyers mysteriously buying 7 figure houses that sit empty on the west coast

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Chinese Yoda: Do or do not, there is no why.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Imagine a chinese something awful

白龙 posted:

我是基佬

randomcommoner
Sep 6, 2006
it's a-me
相同

randomcommoner fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jan 15, 2016

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
绿帽子

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
So any china goons thinking of leaving now that the economy is falling to poo poo?

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

An economys not like an on/off button and china's not like a small village.

I'm sure goons can help part people and their money as they try to get their IELTS to abandon ship.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Cuatal posted:

We were both naked and the action was going to start soon when she suddenly rips a haymaker of a fart. I was surprised, but you know, everyone farts, etc etc. The problem was she got off the couch and onto her hands and knees and started vigorously sniffing the place where her rear end just was. I asked her what the gently caress she was doing and she said she didn't want to waste it.

holy poo poo I want to marry this girl

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

drilldo squirt posted:

So any china goons thinking of leaving now that the economy is falling to poo poo?

With the economy in disarray the price of plunging will be at all time low.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

With the economy in disarray the price of plunging will be at all time low.

The deflation in Japan economy made blowjobs cost around $12 USD.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2013/05/08/cheap-sex-still-easy-in-japan-in-spite-of-abenomics/

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

its probably because there's zero asians in the entire movie. marketing studies have found that having even a token asian man (for some reason its specifically male) appear in the movie seems to mysteriously boost attendance in asian countries. at the last minute, Disney hired some kpop star whos not even in the movie to promote star wars because prerelease tests found it underperforming.

It's also performed not great across asian markets in general, in several cases even being beaten by local films on opening weekend.

Apparently they realized this and the next star wars movie is some prequel starring donnie yen

do you not remember the people from the asian planet who show up for like 3 minutes on han's ship?

Jimmy Little Balls
Aug 23, 2009

Grand Fromage posted:

This appears to be bathroom tile. It basically is.

However, it is the sidewalk pavement. When it rains, it becomes an idealized frictionless surface.

China and Korea are the only places I have been where sidewalks are regularly (if not preferentially) paved with slippery as gently caress tile of various sorts.

It's been sprinkling all week so I've had a lot of thoughts about this while I shuffle down the sidewalk as if it is ice.

That stuffs actually not too bad, the long black shiny ones are the bastards, even when it's dry they are slippery as gently caress. The stairs outside my girlfriends place are made of them so i have to walk up and down them like an old man holding onto the rail with both hands, i've already fallen down them twice. At my university theres a big paved area with them in a pattern where no one looks at their phone whilst walking which i didnt think was possible here because you need to concentrate on not stepping on them.

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

drilldo squirt posted:

I moved to Japan three weeks ago from Guangzhou, feels good man.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

EasternBronze posted:

I moved to Japan three weeks ago from Guangzhou, feels good man.

You can breathe now?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Hangzhou blowin up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqmrX2MkxQ

"ooooooooooooowh"

I laughed way too hard at this. I want to send it to my Chinese friends, but I think it will only make them agree with it and perpetuate more idiocy.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Haier posted:

Hangzhou blowin up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqmrX2MkxQ

"ooooooooooooowh"

thanks to this forum, all I can hear when I see videos like this is a bad Cranberries cover and PIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
forget guns and rolling coal, seems like the correct way to compensate for tiny dicks is to have huge industrial explosions

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

it's always good to have an escape plan

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Give me the lowdown on chicks from Hunan. We went out today and she very specifically told me she was from the capital city of the province. Is Hunan where the nongs are from? Did i date a nong?

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
you are the nong

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
Chinafood.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changzhou posted:

Changzhou (Chinese: 常州) is a prefecture-level city in southern Jiangsu province of China. It was previously known as Yanling, Lanling, Jinling, and Wujin. Located on the southern bank of the Yangtze River, Changzhou borders the provincial capital of Nanjing to the west, Zhenjiang to the northwest, Wuxi to the east, and the province of Zhejiang to the south. Changzhou is part of the highly developed Yangtze Delta region of China extending from Shanghai going northwest, which now has more than 36,000,000 inhabitants.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Well as I'm from Hawaii, I cannot argue that accusation.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Hunan is the stereotypical farm country, so, maybe?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

How gross is that person?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I'm afraid the mouth of a 12 dollar dick sucking whore might dissolve my dick.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm afraid the mouth of a 12 dollar dick sucking whore might dissolve my dick.

maybe in china or thailand.

The article states the price is about competition not the grossness of the girl

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fauxtool posted:

maybe in china or thailand.

The article states the price is about competition not the grossness of the girl

Hell yeah capitalism at its finest

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
The economy is so bad in japan that people are willing to suck a dick for 12 dollars.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
This isn't a good indicator.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

This isn't a good indicator.

I posted "finest" not "good"

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Evil Agita posted:

Give me the lowdown on chicks from Hunan. We went out today and she very specifically told me she was from the capital city of the province. Is Hunan where the nongs are from? Did i date a nong?

Henan is the redneck province, and they are the nongs. Hunan has Changsha (the capital) which is a big city, and the province borders Guangdong and the people I've all known from there (pretty much every Hunanese just goes to Guangdong's major cities for work, so meeting them is more common than anyone born in Guangdong it feels like) have all been decent people with less nong tendencies.

The Giantess was from Henan. The fun girls I've known were all from Hunan, and I like their accent.

On accents/dialects: I made several friends from Yunnan and they kinda sound like they are speaking bad Korean. It doesn't even sound remotely Chinese. What's the deal with that?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

The economy is so bad in japan that people are willing to suck a dick for 12 dollars.

not every country has the same sexual hangups as the west, sometimes being a sex worker is just another job.
Maybe you should try the 12 dollar BJ before you judge

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

It's a hundred yen to the dollar, not a thousand.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb1NCr9PbHQ

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
http://i.imgur.com/EiccaqY.gifv

China traffic gif.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/8mCUAzm.gif :nms: