Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Joementum posted:

Extremely.

Joe:
:redass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rubio now 1.6% down from Trump.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Joementum posted:

His supporters did not caucus.

The answer to the question that settled his fate.

bye bye orange baby man, bye bye.

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS

Reason posted:

Looks like Hillary supporters are the ones shedding tears at this point.

Nah

Joementum posted:

marcomentum

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Not really sure why Clinton supporters think that based on a narrow Iowa win/loss and a huge win in NH that things could not change for Sanders in future states. People go from thinking he's a kook and a fringe candidate to "holy poo poo, is this guy for real, and could he actually win?"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rand alPaul posted:

:siren: Workers at the Des Moines Tractor Factory have voted in Sanders as General Secretary of the Central Committee. :siren:

Also there is talk of getting Bernie an armored train as his traveling headquarters.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

http://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/694355268251947008

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
rubio within 1.6%

please baby hitler, please

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Joementum posted:

Extremely.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

you can also bounce a dime off my dick right now

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

3% on CNN

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)
If the superdelegate counts were even, this would be a win for Sanders, who would be punching way above his weight. But with Clinton's big lead in superdelegates, and tying Clinton in Iowa, he's not getting enough delegate space over Clinton right now to win.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
It'll be very interesting to see D&D next week when Sanders wins New Hampshire by 20 points

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
CNN:
"I wanna say something about Martin O'Malley"
*other 3 pundits laugh*

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

This black guy on CNN says Mike Huckabee is one of the best human beings.

Yeah, if by best you mean 1920s values.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

Also there is talk of getting Bernie an armored train as his traveling headquarters.

I'm glad Bernie has finally embraced the steampunk vote that is his birthright

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Joementum posted:

His supporters did not caucus.

You mean that the same people who yell "TRUMP!" and hang up on pollsters didn't show up to the caucus?

Hmmm, interesting...

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

1.1%

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

you can also bounce a dime off my dick right now

I'll take a quarter

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Does Trump doing poorly tonight get his supporters to get off their laurels and vote in future primaries, or will Iowa completely deflate his support in favor of more well-organized campaigners, like Cruz?

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Alter Ego posted:

Not really sure why Clinton supporters think that based on a narrow Iowa win/loss and a huge win in NH that things could not change for Sanders in future states. People go from thinking he's a kook and a fringe candidate to "holy poo poo, is this guy for real, and could he actually win?"

I'm a Sanders supporter. He'll definitely get a bump, but he needs to actually be creaming Clinton in these races, not merely tying or winning. I don't think it's there.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So Fiorina, Huckabee and Santorum dropping tomorrow?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

QuoProQuid posted:

Does Trump doing poorly tonight get his supporters to get off their laurels and vote in future primaries, or will Iowa completely deflate his support in favor of more well-organized campaigners, like Cruz?

what do you think

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Why are all you jerks harshing on Hillary? Hillary is going to be an awesome president.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Alter Ego posted:

Bernie really has to win Iowa and NH. Coming close isn't going to cut it.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

QuoProQuid posted:

His supporters didn't show up.

I'll be really interested in seeing how he spins the results tonight.

Remember when Obama won and he literally called for revolution?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

blue squares posted:

Bill Kristol curse

Every. loving. Time.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
So Huckabee and Carla are done after tonight right?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I'm glad Bernie has finally embraced the steampunk vote that is his birthright

steampunk is for literal children. Dieselpunk is for adults.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

QuoProQuid posted:

I have a feeling that Trump isn't going to go quietly.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Pick posted:

Why are all you jerks harshing on Hillary? Hillary is going to be an awesome president.

She's running her second straight awful campaign

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Cruz didn't stump Trump, Rubio did, and if his campaign doesn't realize this fast and reset their gun sights Trump will lose the primary very quickly.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Bernie has this won and he won it hard. Clinton has nothing. She's dead in the water.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
0.9%

:siren:

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Feel like CNN has as much trouble getting the site to load as I am. Been stuck at 75% for 16 mins.

Oh I just got it to load. I have Cruz with 40866 and CNN has him with 31036 so they are way behind.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Goetta posted:

So Huckabee and Carla are done after tonight right?

Yes, but Carla is no stranger to setting money on fire.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
1.0% :getin:

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Parmesan Basil posted:

Bernie has this won and he won it hard. Clinton has nothing. She's dead in the water.

Source your quotes

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Isn't the logic of a statistical tie looking good for Bernie that he'll be taken that much more seriously and his message would get spread that much farther in the time between the next primary caucus/election?

I mean if Super Tuesday were tomorrow, absolutely, he's in trouble, but it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

:getin:

• Locked thread