Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Powered Descent posted:

If you're the only Gilmore supporter at your caucus, wouldn't you only be able to cast your vote in a precinct that's literally like five people total? Otherwise you'd be under the 15% viability threshold.

Republicans just do straight secret ballot vote counts rather than the 15% viability and public shaming thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Epic High Five posted:

Trump is almost 70 and if he didn't have a the Michelangelo of tailors people would be worried about his heart giving out

Pretty sure the hair can take over for short periods, in event of an emergency.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I want Clinton to get just under 50% so Bernie could say she couldn't get the majority vote in a two-way race.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm arguing about conspiracy on reddit and its great

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Gail Wynand posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/43r8z7/iowa_caucus_megathread_caucus_info_hype_needs/czknwpd

Just took my 7th shot of whiskey. I think the pain is numbing up a bit. I hope i can wake up tomorrow

Oh cheer up you sweet summer child. Bernie still did pretty well and despite the Hillary camp acting like he has no chance past New Hampshire he will still truck on.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Ted Cruz is still talking by the way.

Did he get confused and forget he's not currently filibustering?

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
The Romney 2012 campaign was a joke and even they were like "jesus christ something has to change" when they tied Santorum in Iowa. Hillary's camp? "SLAY QUEEN SLAYS AGAIN"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LeeMajors posted:

It's possible we haven't been watching the same speeches, but most of her speech since Bernie's surge in the polls has been fairly deferential when it comes to enacting healthcare reform.

Hillary's only healthcare proposal this election has been "ummmmm give people a tax credit for their health expenses that exceed a percentage of their income?"

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Emanuel Collective posted:

Shut up and recognize that she's inevitably going to win!

We're also all going to inevitably die so the human race should just all commit suicide.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

why did my internet choose now to take a poo poo

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

I want Clinton to get just under 50% so Bernie could say she couldn't get the majority vote in a two-way race.

As of now your wish is granted

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Epic High Five posted:

Clinton saved us from having to listen to Cruz's full speech

Thanks Hillary

I'm still voting Bernie in my primary but I'm in Indiana so lol piss in the wind

I voted Obama in IN in 2008, so it... kinda matters.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
For all the "Cruz can't win the general" folks:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

And none of these are LIKELY voter polls. REGISTERED voter polls inflate the Democrat's performance.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/registered-voter-polls-will-usually-overrate-democrats/

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

TWENTY
SEVEN
DOLLAHS

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Ted Cruz is still talking by the way.

He's just so excited for Jeb!'s results

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol at people chanting 27 dollars. the most bernie chant

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ted Cruz has just concluded his remarks.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

blue squares posted:

As of now your wish is granted
Obviously, or else I wouldn't have said it. It needs to hold, though.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Bern man hittin it hard. Don't fall out Bern

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Grey Fox posted:

Hey now, this was a 3-way race!

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Boosted_C5 posted:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

And none of these are LIKELY voter polls. REGISTERED voter polls inflate the Democrat's performance.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/registered-voter-polls-will-usually-overrate-democrats/

Are you running from Trump again?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Hillary's only healthcare proposal this election has been "ummmmm give people a tax credit for their health expenses that exceed a percentage of their income?"

Also she promises to reduce medicine costs despite accepting 13 million dollars from big pharma companies.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

Ted Cruz has just concluded his remarks.

The only comfort I take is that it's all downhill for him from here

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

triple sulk posted:

Chromatic posted:

Bernie/Hilary could get really ugly, especially among big Bernie supporters.
I've been saying this for a while

triple sulk posted:

I've said that Bernie (and his supporters by proxy of being a campaign) are going to do a lot of damage to Hillary as the nominee. The nastiness is reasonably implied.

But where could this ugliness possibly come from!?

triple sulk posted:

gently caress you bernie idiots

triple sulk posted:

gently caress bernie sanders and his supporters

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Boosted_C5 posted:

Ok Berniebro, stop with your microaggressions, there's NO WAY the GOP can put up a bigger fight than Bernie loving Sanders in November

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

EugeneJ posted:

Thats all I've seen as well. Or "Um, Bernie's won't pass and we don't want to TEAR UP ACA."

Healthcare reform is by far the most important issue for me. It has to be reformed because we (the bottom 90) will collapse around the current system.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/jasonnobleDMR/status/694382424277520384

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

EugeneJ posted:

tax credits are the most milquetoast centrist bullshit possible and this needs to stop being a thing forever
why yes, I would like to be broke for most of a year if I have a health crisis, but thanks for the cashback hilldawg!

mrs. nicholas sarkozy
Jan 1, 2006

~let me see ya bounce that bounce that~
Bernie is by far the most adorable candidate, gently caress Rubio

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

etalian posted:

Also she promises to reduce medicine costs despite accepting 13 million dollars from big pharma companies.

that 0.1% reduction is gonna to help a lot of people you monster

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hillary Clinton has Big Gravity in her pocket.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

nothing to see here, move along CITIZEN.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
All the billionaires will leave.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I hope Bernie says full communism now

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

A cap on prescription drugs of $250/month per person!

(that's still $3000/year)

I really, really can't wait to see what her new Universal Health Care plan is

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

I voted Obama in IN in 2008, so it... kinda matters.

I keep telling myself this but I don't sense that magic this time around. There's been a lot of flight of the young from the state since then. A lot of people are riled up against Pence and all the various GOP things but I don't see it translating into Democratic votes come November

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

CowboyKid posted:

Good. loving. Riddance.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CowboyKid posted:

this earth by means of a guillotine.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Uh oh Bernie said the word radical. FOX, any comment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

The Federal Reserve is behind this!

• Locked thread