Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Taber posted:

Loose women Terri?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

"You can only have compassion for one group of people ever. Vets or refugees, can't help both! What do you mean, do I donate to services that help vets or vote for people who are actually improving access to services for them? Of course not!"

"I literally don't know the meaning of the phrase 'race baiting'."

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Maybe he should have continued with his cushy government job in the Army instead of quitting??? What kind of American does that?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The refugee will probably get a job instead of living in a car

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Fried Watermelon posted:

The refugee will probably get a job instead of living in a car

The refugee still has family and friends who will take their calls.

Like the fact this guy lives in a car is the worst part of his life.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

This guys entire facebook page is basically parody, but he makes a post making fun of stoners trimming weed and all of his real life friends go nuts.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Rondette posted:

My boyfriend's mum shared this.

Does that mean wearing branded T-shirts and shoes is against the law.

So everything with a logo should be free because it counts as advertising? Fuckin sweeeeet 75% of the merchandise in my store is free now!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

poptart_fairy posted:

Of all the things to get angry about with the Daily Mail...

EL BROMANCE posted:

Nobody is angry at the Daily Mail for it, they're an accepted part of British life.

I work in a paper shop and get to see it on a daily basis....

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
My favorite Daily Mail obsession is what causes/cures cancer (often the same things).

trapped mouse posted:

This guys entire facebook page is basically parody, but he makes a post making fun of stoners trimming weed and all of his real life friends go nuts.

There are several legal grows in Western Mass that are always hiring in any case, so his friends are stupid for falling for the first post.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Feb 11, 2016

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012

Why is "white guilt for stuff that happened years ago" always the go-to when conservatives get called out on being racist? Are they honestly THAT convinced that racism no longer exists?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Kiebland posted:

Why is "white guilt for stuff that happened years ago" always the go-to when conservatives get called out on being racist? Are they honestly THAT convinced that racism no longer exists?

Also, turns out that when someone black reads classic literature or listen to classical music they're just "acting white", to the point where white people will say "well, you're not actually black!" to a dark skinned african-american person. There's a lot of things that black people do that get associated with "acting white" and most of it is just assuming that poo poo like graduating college and reading is a "white person" thing.

So yes, white people do bring it up. Often, in fact.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Kiebland posted:

I love that line of thinking when it ignores the centuries of forcing other ethnic groups to conform to "white culture," at the detriment of groups of people forgetting their own historical ties and ancestry. It's not really appropriation at that point.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Rondette posted:

I work in a paper shop and get to see it on a daily basis....

No wonder you guys aren't an empire anymore.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

trapped mouse posted:

Also, turns out that when someone black reads classic literature or listen to classical music they're just "acting white", to the point where white people will say "well, you're not actually black!" to a dark skinned african-american person. There's a lot of things that black people do that get associated with "acting white" and most of it is just assuming that poo poo like graduating college and reading is a "white person" thing.

So yes, white people do bring it up. Often, in fact.

black people are the main aggressors in culture appropriating white people culture

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

There are any number of problems here but right now I'm pretty concerned about Red's shoddy memory.

Since the names are covered for privacy you'll just have to trust me, it's the same person. :v:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love how it's barely over a week ago, and from the same exact source.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

There are any number of problems here but right now I'm pretty concerned about Red's shoddy memory.

Since the names are covered for privacy you'll just have to trust me, it's the same person. :v:

Nothing is more credible than a news source that is written like that. NOTHING.

"demonizing of male sexuality"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

My inner child is a drunken ho

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

You forgot to translate for all us dumb English-only goons [me]

Oh, the lower half of the post was actually the rough translation but to be exact:
"Hey, you probably think you're really cool after having said I was contemptible and a half-wit for just having said my opinions, you clearly said it to the wrong person. It's probably easy to find you, you are probably sitting in a café on main street sipping latté in your wool sweater or in the University most days. If I was you, I would try not to meet me but possibly I will check up on you and offer you your next meals through a straw."

I tried to keep the somewhat inept grammar through the translation.

share your threats from random strangers goons~

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

One guess if they fact-checked the quote...

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

There really isn't a big enough facepalm.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

budgieinspector posted:

I know this says more about me than the poster, but I instantly read this as someone trying to get their family off heroin.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

cash crab posted:

I know this says more about me than the poster, but I instantly read this as someone trying to get their family off heroin.

Well, yeah -- the kids are 6 and 4, and they're totally strung out. Problem is, homeopathic methadone doesn't work for poo poo.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
"This is the best poo poo, man. They dilute in three hundred gallons of water before they put it on the street. Primo poo poo."

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

budgieinspector posted:

Well, yeah -- the kids are 6 and 4, and they're totally strung out. Problem is, homeopathic methadone doesn't work for poo poo.
You clearly know nothing about homeopathy. Since heroin is the cause of heroin addiction, the best way to cure it is obviously via a homeopathic preparation of heroin itself.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

cash crab posted:

Plus they're obviously not boys, they're wearing pink, like duh.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

budgieinspector posted:

I hope she'll make sure to ask whether or not those vials were bashed against a leather book during preparation because else they won't work :ohdear:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

1stGear posted:

"This is the best poo poo, man. They dilute in three hundred gallons of water before they put it on the street. Primo poo poo."

There's a sketch idea here about a homeopathic drug dealer who is proud of how diluted his gear is.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

EL BROMANCE posted:

There's a sketch idea here about a homeopathic drug dealer who is proud of how diluted his gear is.

Not exactly that, but in the same ballpark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

budgieinspector posted:

Kids will be well hydrated at least.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

cash crab posted:

"demonizing of male sexuality"

So this guy thinks that male sexuality = sexual harassment, inappropriate comments about a woman's sex life, and such?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

DemeaninDemon posted:

Kids will be well hydrated at least.

Homeopathic water would be awesome. One drop and you got your daily requirement.

Just need to figure out how to dilute water.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

mng posted:

Homeopathic water would be awesome. One drop and you got your daily requirement.

Just need to figure out how to dilute water.

Whiskey.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

I know what science experiment I'm doing tonight.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

mng posted:

Don't forget to try a couple of different levels of dilution. You know, for research sake.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

mng posted:

There's probably a thread in SAL you can report your results in, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Tardcore posted:

Because Obama.

Did I not see a him in that movie dumb and dumber
Oh wait no that's a video of him and his wife sorry