Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JB50
Feb 13, 2008

etalian posted:

But But it has that hot ATT girl?

THIS!

Im very torn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

JB50 posted:

THIS!

Im very torn.

The whole thing is Netflix propaganda since the evil Ex mocks him for still owning physical media.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

This does make me appreciate the study of geometry.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
His classic rom-com collection are all on Blu-Ray disk

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I didn't realize your mother was into the arts! :smugbert:

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

This one is actually titled the same as the subject matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edE_L7eoffg

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
why hasn't this been merged into hellthread yet

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Nolgthorn posted:

This one is actually titled the same as the subject matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edE_L7eoffg

this is pretty indistinguishable from that other one

everytime someone quotes this I click on it because I forgot what this link leads to and it takes me a while to realize that those are humans

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

When your body looks like a cyst, I think it might just be time to swallow some Drano and call it a day

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

flava flav's nerdy millennial son

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Thug Life has really taken a dive this past decade

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

I just imagine that dude scouring eBay for an original Gameboy in good condition.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Cowman posted:

this is pretty indistinguishable from that other one

everytime someone quotes this I click on it because I forgot what this link leads to and it takes me a while to realize that those are humans

Someone do that thing where they superimpose a human skeleton

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

pls don't shame urkel while he's transitioning to stefon

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Listen

The game boy was poo poo

Games were poo poo except maybe for Tetris, only colors were actually all shades of gray

It didn't even glow in the dark

Having "nostalgia" for that piece of poo poo is like having nostalgia for the old brick cellphones which no idiot in their right mind would use today

It's not like longing for old cars which are cool to drive even today, it's just a piece of old tech, why don't you have nostalgia for a fax machine ?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I loving hate the 8bit indie game trend because as a child I spent years having to play with those graphics because they were the best at the time

And 20 years later you're telling me we're supposed to go back to that bullshit pixelated crap when there's stuff like the new Tomb Raider with Lara's big realistic titties

gently caress off 8bits, gtfo

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax

Artum posted:

Despite nominally being a milennial, I had my first proper encounter with one the other week. Was in a crowded underpass just after getting off the train and this dumb motherfucker vapes as hard as he can and blows a massive cloud of vaguely fruity steam that I had to walk through.

*inhales shapely through teeth* umm. Actually it's a millenial trait to be maniacally against smoking and terrified of second hand smoke. Perhaps you aren't a nominal millenial so much as an actual one.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Don Tacorleone posted:

I loving hate the 8bit indie game trend because as a child I spent years having to play with those graphics because they were the best at the time

And 20 years later you're telling me we're supposed to go back to that bullshit pixelated crap when there's stuff like the new Tomb Raider with Lara's big realistic titties

gently caress off 8bits, gtfo

16-bit supremacy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Don Tacorleone posted:

Listen

The game boy was poo poo

Games were poo poo except maybe for Tetris, only colors were actually all shades of gray

Having "nostalgia" for that piece of poo poo is like having nostalgia for the old brick cellphones which no idiot in their right mind would use today

It's not like longing for old cars which are cool to drive even today, it's just a piece of old tech, why don't you have nostalgia for a fax machine ?
now the Gameboy ADVANCE on the other hand...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i'd snatch the gently caress outta tht chain like ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy run the jewels son am i right ? take those ear rings too

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Don Tacorleone posted:

Listen

The game boy was poo poo

People don't have sentimental attachment for fax machines because they didn't play with fax machines during childhood.

Alternate rebuttal: because who cares.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Cowman posted:

yeah, the viewer is confused because they think they are viewing a loving mound of clay forced into a disgusting shape rather than an actual human being. when they find out it is a human, they vomit all over themselves.

who the gently caress are these people kidding? nobody finds these people attractive. sorry, but face loving reality. they aren't beautiful even by unconventional standards of attraction. there is no convention on which a bloated bag of unidentifiable flesh is attractive except to 'patronizing idiots who do it to look accepting but in no way believes the poo poo they are spouting'.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Howard Beale posted:

pls don't shame urkel while he's transitioning to stefon

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm sure somewhere a walrus is masturbating to it? Tbh a seacow is still slimmer than that 'model'.

Now I kinda want to see some SJW poo poo for burn victims. The extremely toasty ones.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Dude wanted a high-five, why'd you hold out?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Dude wanted a high-five, why'd you hold out?

ur talking to a gif

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

"lets have a romantic dinner before tonight's raid"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

ghostter posted:

ur talking to a gif

ur talking to a group of miniature LED's grouped in a pattern to contextually make another pattern of pre-learned language concepts.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Lol is that just an image made into desktop wallpaper?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

phantom_dilz posted:

not necessarily, latest skype on windows 10 does not behave properly wrt taskbar alignment

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

phantom_dilz posted:

the context is that he lives 14 hours away from his girlfriend so they have Skype dinner dates

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Hello I am from the past

http://www.sait.ca/

Edit: Stan Grad Center / Heritage Hall. Pretty cool building, too bad that hall they are in is constantly used for catering functions that ruin pedestrian traffic

HAmbONE fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Feb 14, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HAmbONE posted:

Hello I am from the past

http://www.sait.ca/

Edit: Stan Grad Center / Heritage Hall. Pretty cool building, too bad that hall they are in is constantly used for catering functions that ruin pedestrian traffic

i'd rather not, advertisement

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

symbolic posted:

the context is that he lives 14 hours away from his girlfriend so they have Skype dinner dates

what kind of poo poo idiot drinks wine with fast food

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

im gaye posted:

what kind of poo poo idiot drinks wine with fast food

The kind that buys a candle at TJ Maxx and leaves the bigass price sticker on it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I've done this with my daughter on long work road trips, but I don't think this is the case. It can be fun

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

I've done this with my daughter on long work road trips, but I don't think this is the case. It can be fun

Why did you have webcam sex with your daughter? That seems really weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

Why did you have webcam sex with your daughter? That seems really weird.

• Locked thread