Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the caucuses?
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
John Kasich
Marco Rubio
Donald Trump
Jeb, somehow
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

PDP-1 posted:

msnbc reporting that trump won 44% of the hispanic vote

:stare:

44% of 20 people isn't some huge thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

oystertoadfish posted:

a moderate republican site's comment thread was saying 'why aren't we attacking him like democrats attacked romney' so it's not just democrats thinking he might be vulnurable there. we'll see

because sacks of poo poo like cruz are still in the race.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

44% of the hispanic turnout is literally only 60 people

The story isn't that Trump will woo the entire hispanic population of Nevada, which is absolutely impossible, it's that hispanic voters flat out rejected Rubio and Cruz

They see through Rubio's Latino GUI and see he's still the romneybot.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Epic High Five posted:

"Weird, I'm seeing a huge uptick in downloads of old Stern broadcasts"

Donald Trump: not into anal, not into America

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

mannerup posted:

huffpost gave up on the snark, i think its starting to set in

"I don't know if my purpose is to be president"?

Yeah Kasich is done. He was a nonfactor tonight and no one seems to care about him, not even himself.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Well, it's something. At least that old white lady doesn't want Trump to push the button and end African-Americans. Relative to where she was 6 months ago, that's progress.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bryter posted:

Donald Trump: not into anal, not into America

Also orders his steaks well done. He's lost the foodie vote there, I hear Sanders eats his sous vide

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Edit:weird delayed doublepost. So...MAGA.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

44% of the hispanic turnout is literally only 60 people

The story isn't that Trump will woo the entire hispanic population of Nevada, which is absolutely impossible, it's that hispanic voters flat out rejected Rubio and Cruz

Delusional anti trump person who thinks that trump is winning because of reasons that aren't pro trump!

You lose, Trump wins!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

PDP-1 posted:

msnbc reporting that trump won 44% of the hispanic vote

:stare:

Turns out that some Hispanic citizens don't actually like illegals all that much! Good luck relying on Trump losing the minority vote massively in the general, liberals.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

When do you think we will start seeing endorsements for Bernie from elected Republicans?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Late one night in early 2015...

Reince Priebus clutched the monkeys paw in his hands. The old gypsy woman he bought it from said it granted wishes, and right now he needed a wish.

"Don't let Hillary win against Jeb Bush," he whispered to the paw. Lightning crashed out of the clear sky, and the ground shook for a moment. Then all was still. And softly at first, he began to hear a chant in his mind.

Trump Trump Trump

A single tear rolled down his face as he clutched his head, the chants deafening. He wondered who was laughing until he saw his twisted reflection in the mirror.

And the next morning, when he returned to that flea market, the gypsy woman was gone, and no one whom he spoke to could remember her or her tent.

:spooky:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fknlo posted:

44% of 20 people isn't some huge thing.

The number of people in the poll keeps getting lower lower! Lol

All to 120 people to 20! Soon it will be just 1 Hispanic vote!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Kasich and Carson dropping would be interesting if it happens before the debate. Hard to imagine Trump having an easier time with less people on stage, considering that anyone left should be doing nothing but running at him.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Mo_Steel posted:

Late one night in early 2015...

Reince Priebus clutched the monkeys paw in his hands. The old gypsy woman he bought it from said it granted wishes, and right now he needed a wish.

"Don't let Hillary win against Jeb Bush," he whispered to the paw. Lightning crashed out of the clear sky, and the ground shook for a moment. Then all was still. And softly at first, he began to hear a chant in his mind.

Trump Trump Trump

A single tear rolled down his face as he clutched his head, the chants deafening. He wondered who was laughing until he saw his twisted reflection in the mirror.

And the next morning, when he returned to that flea market, the gypsy woman was gone, and no one whom he spoke to could remember her or her tent.

:spooky:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

The Saurus posted:

Turns out that some Hispanic citizens don't actually like illegals all that much! Good luck relying on Trump losing the minority vote massively in the general, liberals.

And all this turnout could've been ours, if only more Democrats had followed my lead.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Epic High Five posted:

Also orders his steaks well done. He's lost the foodie vote there, I hear Sanders eats his sous vide

https://twitter.com/berniethoughts/status/702139158706450432

Also it was 1600 total hispanic votes, roughly. Your point stands, of course.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/CNNBreakngNew/status/702366902241390592

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Prorat posted:

Delusional anti trump person who thinks that trump is winning because of reasons that aren't pro trump!

You lose, Trump wins!

What are you talking about? That post had two parts, 1 was a direct statistic and statement of fact. The second was pointing out that Trump beat Rubio and Cruz in the hispanic vote and that bodes very poorly for them, which isn't exactly anti-Trump

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Oh god I actually kinda want Trump to win the presidency now just to see what happens help me. :stonklol:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

uncurable mlady posted:

Kasich and Carson dropping would be interesting if it happens before the debate. Hard to imagine Trump having an easier time with less people on stage, considering that anyone left should be doing nothing but running at him.

I dunno. Cruz and Rubio are too closely tied in the polls and both are vying for establishment support. Both also know that attacking TRUMP only makes him stronger.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Tokamak posted:

When do you think we will start seeing endorsements for Bernie from elected Republicans?

When will we see Bernie supports endorsing Trump after Hillary steals the election with super delegates?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Republicans posted:

Oh god I actually kinda want Trump to win the presidency now just to see what happens help me. :stonklol:

Welcome to the Republican Great America party.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
but seriously whether it's 10 or 1000 if you think the hispanics who showed up to the republican caucus in nevada are representative of hispanic voters at large you're dumber than dog poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zombies' Downfall posted:

but seriously whether it's 10 or 1000 if you think the hispanics who showed up to the republican caucus in nevada are representative of hispanic voters at large you're dumber than dog poo poo

Damnit where'd that tweet go, I'm 99% sure I just saw an official statistic peg it at 140 or something

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

And all this turnout could've been ours, if only more Democrats had followed my lead.

YCS Gimmick Power Rankings -

1. Boosted_C5
2. Candidate Accounts
3. Trumpentariat/Bernouts
4. People who think this is the other YCS
5. MiGF

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Republicans posted:

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/admit-it-you-people-want-see-how-far-goes-dont-you-50895

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
victory speech time

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Brannock posted:

I dunno. Cruz and Rubio are too closely tied in the polls and both are vying for establishment support. Both also know that attacking TRUMP only makes him stronger.

Do you legitimately think anyone in the GOP has actually gone after him? Calling him a bully isn't really doing anything but playing to his strengths. gently caress, the moderators have done a better job than the other candidates in attacking Trump.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/702369811880349696

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

uncurable mlady posted:

1. Boosted_C5
2. Candidate Accounts
5. MiGF

I think you'll find that I called for the solution to Democratic turnout issues in 2014 would be the wall.

If only Obama would have led, or stepped out of the way for the next generation.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

uncurable mlady posted:

1. Boosted_C5
2. Candidate Accounts
5. MiGF

You forgot fishmech/mitt romney

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Trump guaranteeing the Super Tuesday sweep

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKrFo6cZWI

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pack it in folks, president trump is talking.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Zoran posted:

Trump guaranteeing the Super Tuesday sweep

Not quite. He's actually doing that thing where he says "We've got great stuff coming up!" and mentions a few states.

His actual best state is Massachusets and he didn't mention it.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

uncurable mlady posted:

Do you legitimately think anyone in the GOP has actually gone after him? Calling him a bully isn't really doing anything but playing to his strengths. gently caress, the moderators have done a better job than the other candidates in attacking Trump.

Gone after him, I'll be generous and assume 'directly' here? Yes. Jindal, Jeb, uhh ..

Gone after him effectively? :cawg:

I mean poo poo even Hillary Clinton and the Goddamn Pope backed down. You expect the Boy Wonder and Kindly Eyes Man to change tack on this in a couple days?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Grab Poland, Grab Russia, Grab France!

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Prorat posted:

When will we see Bernie supports endorsing Trump after Hillary steals the election with super delegates?

There have been a few people arguing for this in the Bernie thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Help the Trump Train stay full of cash, I donated $0 to get to our 24 hour goal of $0

I will double

no triple

any $0 contributions you make

GO DONTNATE

http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/

• Locked thread