Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

I really like how if someone posts an image and I don't know what it's supposed to be, my knee-jerk impulse is to assume it's a Loss reference and it is right every time

goddamnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

loquacius posted:

I really like how if someone posts an image and I don't know what it's supposed to be, my knee-jerk impulse is to assume it's a Loss reference and it is right every time

Occasionally it's Dickbutt.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Baron von Eevl posted:

Occasionally it's Dickbutt.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

TontoCorazon posted:

See a therapist.

He can document his visit in four photos.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

TontoCorazon posted:

See a therapist.

The part a therapist would really have a good time with is that the #2 impulse is to assume it's a Goatse reference

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

a therapist will just show you inkblots that all look like Loss

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

loquacius posted:

:agreed:

The Internet is a mental illness.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

d... dickloss

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tesseraction posted:

d... dickloss

I think we've talked about that thread enough, actually

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Did you just badly photoshop dickbutt into the very panel in which it was created?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

burexas.irom posted:

Did you just badly photoshop dickbutt into the very panel in which it was created?

Someone did, I guessed it was already a thing and googled it. The last panel is flipped horizontally.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

MisterPlastic posted:

oh gently caress i changed my mind

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

TontoCorazon posted:

See a therapist.

No thanks, I can move past and heal on my own.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I will climb Everest on meth

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Was it on these forums that someone posted "Antici..." and "...pation" separated by numerous years? Does anyone have that? That was amazing dedication to a Rocky Horror joke.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Centripetal Horse posted:

Was it on these forums that someone posted "Antici..." and "...pation" separated by numerous years? Does anyone have that? That was amazing dedication to a Rocky Horror joke.

I think that was just a Twitter thing.

https://twitter.com/drfnfurter

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Centripetal Horse posted:

I feel like someone did that with a Barney from how i met your mother "Legen----dary" somewhere, but that type of thing's probably been done tons.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

there was a guy in the jokes thread who finished his interrupting cow joke like two years after starting it. it was Good

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Re: a kickstarter for a robotic baby stroller

ahmeni posted:

imagine someone turning on the bottle warmer but it's some bargain basement poo poo so it overheats and bursts into flames and then you're trying to get your baby out of a flaming carriage but the sensor automatically keeps it a foot in front of you while a slowly melting speaker groans out "wheels on the bus"

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

- scenes from the first, and last, bring your child to work day on space station 13

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

there was a guy in the jokes thread who finished his interrupting cow joke like two years after starting it. it was Good

I only found this one that was a day long :(

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3319674&userid=32862

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
There was a thread years ago about inventing a computer game or something about apes and one poster kept updating the thread for a crazy long time, I can't remember enough exact details to find it

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There was a thread years ago about inventing a computer game or something about apes and one poster kept updating the thread for a crazy long time, I can't remember enough exact details to find it

Ape Fight, in Traditional Games. I did't save a link though.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Star Citizen?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Hogge Wild posted:

Star Citizen?

I believe you're thinking of Star Simian

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

AlphaDog posted:

Ape Fight, in Traditional Games. I did't save a link though.

We can't have a single ape discussion without someone needing to bring up the missing link...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you awful person

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
oh gently caress you

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

that guy would look tight as hell in one of those old timey computer labs and imagine the babe as a huge (literally) sexy secretary. tons of huge sexy secretaries walking around and shoving their huge knockers right in your powerful peepers lodged in that engorged cranium. big sexy bimbos and all men basically reducto from harvey birdman attorney at law. ownage

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

ahmeni posted:

jfc this is going to kill some children

ahmeni posted:

imagine someone turning on the bottle warmer but it's some bargain basement poo poo so it overheats and bursts into flames and then you're trying to get your baby out of a flaming carriage but the sensor automatically keeps it a foot in front of you while a slowly melting speaker groans out "wheels on the bus"

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

-Troika- posted:

heres some cask strength millenial.png:

symbolic posted:

to be honest if we actually do find Martians or aliens otherwise, our first response would probably be to see how we can subtly exploit them

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

fun hater posted:

the difference between you and the donner party is that you dont get invited to parties

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

GewuerzKahn posted:

they all got busted

Otisburg posted:

is that the cast of the new ghostbusters visiting cancer kids or w/e?

sort of weird, the movie's not even out yet. and kids won't remember the original 1984 paranormal comedy. and the ones that do will wonder why a bunch of people who weren't in it are pretending to be ghostbusters are wearing the costumes and acting like their presence is a big deal (see "not even out yet.")

hemale in pain posted:

no they're on a ghost bustin job they just got there too early

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

HUMAN FISH posted:

I would probably kill myself if I didn't live within walking distance of an authentic Etiopian restaurant

Hogge Wild posted:

you wouldn't be the first one to die from the lack of ethiopian food

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Choco1980 posted:

We can't have a single ape discussion without someone needing to bring up the missing link...

:golfclap:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Jeb was the character they kill off with three episodes left in a 13 episode season to let you know that poo poo has gotten real.
Scott Walker was the guy who you think is going to be the main character until they kill him off 3/4ths through the pilot.
Ben Carson was supposed to be an extra but is sleeping with the executive producer and the writers have no way to justify his presence.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I laughed.

Smythe posted:

Linux is extremely versatile, and can do any sex move - except for one. You know what one that is? Yea, that's right *waggles eyebrows* it's Sounding.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
I don't get it, the spiral doesn't really line up with anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The "spiral" is the golden ratio.