Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Another tribute to Delonas from Bob Lang.

So that's Lang, Lester and Garrison in the Trump camp...anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

is the sojer on the right taking a poo poo or what the gently caress

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

is the sojer on the right taking a poo poo or what the gently caress

Maybe it's Ted Nugent.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
hyde park's obelisk in Sydney: condom awareness campaign or david cameron cosplay?

http://i.imgur.com/jHvq54R.webm

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I want to put a giant condom on the Washington Monument now

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Rorus Raz posted:

These days it's mostly out of habit since the right hand would be doing Scalia.

No one else gave a :vince: so bah gawd I'm gonna do it

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Zetsubou-san posted:

hyde park's obelisk in Sydney: condom awareness campaign or david cameron cosplay?

http://i.imgur.com/jHvq54R.webm

:eyepop:

:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Brexit campaign – Michael Howard, who has joined the Brexit cause, has become one of the most senior Conservatives to reject David Cameron’s EU reform deal" After Jack Davis.

Telegraph:

George Osborne: EU exit "is deadly serious"

Independent:

After Dali.

The i paper:

Times:

After Eric Gill.

Stephen Collins:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Dr Cheeto posted:

How are you going to properly remember the troops who lost their lives so America could be free if you put a condom on the war memorial? You won't be able to feel anything.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Dr Cheeto posted:

Put one on Scalia's tomb.

Actually, no. The tomb is a condom all by itself, come to think on it.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Are you saying that Scalia was a con d'homme?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Hitler B. Natural posted:

So that's Lang, Lester and Garrison in the Trump camp...anyone else?

Branco, of course (although he also seems to think Cruz is cool too).

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

This is from a bunch of pages back, but it's weird how most of the right-wing cartoonists who don't like Trump act like he's a weird anomaly who materialized out of nowhere. Yet here we have Bok, of all loving people, acknowledging that Trump's popularity is the natural result of what the GOP's been sowing for decades. loving Bok of all people.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Cat Mattress posted:

Are you saying that Scalia was a con d'homme?

Naaaah, more a consomme at this stage of decomposition.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Selachian posted:

Branco, of course (although he also seems to think Cruz is cool too).

Branco has been consistently cheerleading Cruz for years, and I think the Cruz campaign has even referenced his cartoons, but Trump is basically the perfect candidate for him since his main ideological platforms are "gently caress minorities" and "the GOP EST has failed us in our minority-loving crusade". I imagine he's having some trouble with this decision.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

these are great. the mental image of a bunch of bored nuclear missiles watching a VHS of Flashdance is :3:

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

loquacius posted:

Branco has been consistently cheerleading Cruz for years, and I think the Cruz campaign has even referenced his cartoons, but Trump is basically the perfect candidate for him since his main ideological platforms are "gently caress minorities" and "the GOP EST has failed us in our minority-loving crusade". I imagine he's having some trouble with this decision.

also Trump really appeals to stupid hateful fat white people, so Branco is like the perfect Trump voter.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

loquacius posted:

Its not just the campaign. Cruz himself invoked a branco cartoon in the first GOP debate this cycle.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Dog whistle update: if a black person anywhere on the planet does something bad it tarnishes Black Lives Matter.

An outraged Redditor posting, "I din' do nuffin'" is the tell.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
gently caress BRANCO WITH A RUSTY KNIFE. It's times like this I wish [size] wasn't disabled.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Acropolis posted:

Scalia maintained a reservoir of Judicial Activism. He let it get too filled and it led to his destruction. Because of poor resource management and shotty maintenance his Judicial Activism will now destroy several small towns and one medium to large city down stream in a matter of hours, killing thousands of people. It will take millions if not billions of dollars in federal disaster aid and probably the better part of a decade to rebuild after the destruction. A new, better Scalia will be built in time over the ruins of the old Scalia and maybe, just maybe, people will learn from the mistakes of the past. A "uh.... I kinda let the metaphor get away from me" cartoon

This is amazing.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

This guy's growing on me. I like 'im :)

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Hang on a second, surely this is a cartoon in favour of toilets based on gender rather than sex. How do we know that flasher isn't a trans-man that has been forced into the women's toilet, because of stupid transphobic legislation that doesn't recognise his gender identity?

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

Famed international assassin Golgo 13 goes undercover!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Famed international assassin Golgo 13 goes undercover!

duke's luggage in the overhead is exceeded by his junk in the trunk

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Rorus Raz posted:

Oh course he has :colbert:

Don't you normally remove the signature in your eternal tribute to Mallard?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm so glad Ben Garrison became active again, he's a very special, entertaining kind of jackass.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
Stupid government employees! Why can't you be like other government employees?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Hitler B. Natural posted:

Another tribute to Delonas from Bob Lang.

So that's Lang, Lester and Garrison in the "I promise I will never be in a bicycle race" "@BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman" Donald "I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful" Trump camp...anyone else?

:dogbutton: Their food is color-coded?

Also, what the gently caress does Lang think a private insurance company looks like?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Hang on a second, surely this is a cartoon in favour of toilets based on gender rather than sex. How do we know that flasher isn't a trans-man that has been forced into the women's toilet, because of stupid transphobic legislation that doesn't recognise his gender identity?

Because it's Branco, and in his reality, trans people don't exist, it's just dudes wearing dresses so they can watch real women use the bathroom.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

alnilam posted:

I'm so glad Ben Garrison became active again, he's a very special, entertaining kind of jackass.

His Trump keeps looking more and more like a super sayian Fist of the North Star character.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Stinky_Pete posted:

Cruz recently took the bold, heroic stand of declaring that he'd remove all gluten-free foods from the military, presumably because such selections are pussy PC crap unsuited to our manly warriors, so maybe it's playing to that?

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Cruz recently took the bold, heroic stand of declaring that he'd remove all gluten-free foods from the military, presumably because such selections are pussy PC crap unsuited to our manly warriors, so maybe it's playing to that?

Nah, I heard a thing about this on the news the other day. They're basically putting color coded labels on the food to indicate healthy vs unhealthy menu items. Part of a "we want troops eating healthier, but we'd also like to avoid them going and buying pizza and fast food off base for every meal because they don't like the healthy food" program.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Stinky_Pete posted:

Pretty sure it's talking about the Army's Go For Green program.

quote:

The Go for Green program is the Army’s dining facility nutrition education program. ―Go for Green is a nutritional recognition labeling system providing the Soldier with a quick assessment of the nutritional value of menu offerings and food products in the dining facility. The menu offerings and food items are labeled green (eat often), amber (eat occasionally), and red (eat rarely) based on the impact the food can have on a Soldier’s performance. For example, foods labeled green are high performance foods that can positively impact a Soldier’s performance and foods labeled red are performance inhibiting foods which can negatively impact a Soldier performance. The program has posters and menu cards for the serving line providing explanation of the Color coding system.

As to why Bob Lang is specifically calling out a nutrition program set up by the Quartermaster Corps in 2013, I have no idea.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tobermory posted:

As to why Bob Lang is specifically calling out a nutrition program set up by the Quartermaster Corps in 2013, I have no idea.

Seems more like a general drat bureaucrats :bahgawd: cartoon, and he just added the meal plan thing as another petty swipe. Stupid fatso bureaucrats threatening to leave if Trump is elected? Good! All they do is stupid things like make our noble soldiers follow strange color-coded meal plans for what must be equally dumb and nefarious reasons.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Why does Ted Cruz want to keep Good American Meals like Meat and Potatoes from Are Heroes in the Military? What are Ted Cruz's Connections to the Elitist Liberal PC Vegetarian Movement? Can Ted Cruz be Trusted when he Wants to take the Steak off of the plate of Are Brave Warriors who Protect us from the Terrorists that Besiege America every day? :ohdear:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Behold, ISIS's only weakness: gluten!

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

alnilam posted:

Yeah, he's very talented. I'd kind of prefer if he wasn't a poo poo but then again, it's nice to have some rear end in a top hat cartoonists who are actually good as opposed to Branco who is untalented and a poo poo.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Dr Cheeto posted:

Behold, ISIS's only weakness: gluten!

I thought it was pigs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

• Locked thread