Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Whiskey Sours posted:

Rubio will be the next to drop out. Calling it now.

He will stay to be humiliated in his home state.

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Whiskey Sours posted:

Bold move sir, we'll come back to this post in five months when someone drops out to see if you're right.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
On CNN this black anchor is calling out this guy for downplaying Trump's racism

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Whiskey Sours posted:

Rubio stays through Florida.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Samurai Sanders posted:

How did the rear end get into the water bottle in the first place? That's one narrow rear end.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
THIS CNN GUY JUST SAID TRUMP NOT DISAVOWING THE KKK IS LIKE OBAMA AND JEREMIAH WRIGHT

THE BLACK ANCHOR IS PISSED OFF

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
The establishment plan has to be keep everyone in to split the delegates until the convention, right?

Even if it causes Drumpf to run independent they can at least claim they kept him from taking over the party and distance themselves from him.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

FourLeaf posted:

On CNN this black anchor is calling out this guy for downplaying Trump's racism

Yeah it's a passionate explanation of what is happening and the Trump guy is just yelling KKk are democrats!

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Rubio will stay in until Florida, if he loses there then they might just settle for Trump on account of Ted Cruz being the most unlikeable human being alive.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

What do the second choice numbers look like for Carson and especially Kasich supporters? Rubio has to be trying to murder Kasich by sheer force of hatred right now, for Texas alone.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Squizzle posted:

What do the second choice numbers look like for Carson and especially Kasich supporters? Rubio has to be trying to murder Kasich by sheer force of hatred right now, for Texas alone.

Kasich dropping out just hands Ohio to Trump so it's not like it'd help by this point.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/704866769475915776

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

I'm not watching the Trump speech, is he really keeping up the KKK thing? That feels like a mistake.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
Rubio wiil drop out if it looks like he's gonna lose Florida. He won't stick around to lose Florida and flush any political future in the state down the drain.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Ben Carson's hologram appears to be malfunctioning on this stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I think Christie is actively trying to destroy the party that tried to destroy him. Like a three hundred pound Michael Corleone.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Peel posted:

I'm not watching the Trump speech, is he really keeping up the KKK thing? That feels like a mistake.

He unambiguously disavowed them yet again, explained that he didn't hear what specific white supremacist groups Jake Tapper was asking him to disavow on CNN, and asked how many more times he's going to have to explain that he doesn't support white supremacists.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jealous Cow posted:

The establishment plan has to be keep everyone in to split the delegates until the convention, right?

Even if it causes Drumpf to run independent they can at least claim they kept him from taking over the party and distance themselves from him.

:tinfoil: Trade the party's full support for Trump in the general election for picking some establishment favorite as his VP, once he's sworn in find a reason to impeach him leaving an acceptable GOPer as President :tinfoil:

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Korelle posted:

Kasich dropping out just hands Ohio to Trump so it's not like it'd help by this point.

It's not about Trump losing. It's about Rubio being able to call his campaign anything other than "unmitigated disaster".

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Ok that's sane, he could get away with the one coy pirouette over the weekend but the KKK is one of the power words that could still gravely injure him imo.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Does anyone know what press conference my friend is referring to and is there video online of it?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Christie is just a front-runner I believe.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Idiot Kicker posted:

Posted earlier, but it will involve Jewel's "Hands."

What

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Not Jewel's tits? That seems more Trump's style.

WHAT

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

uncurable mlady posted:

Rubio stays through Florida.

And Kasich stays through Ohio, both on March 15th. The difference is Kasich wins Ohio while Rubio gets humiliated in Florida. That gives Kasich a reason to think he can soak up the establishment support. Ted Cruz is a true believer and will stay till the end, Ben Carson won't drop out until his book sales stop.

Rubio will be the next to drop out.*

*Unless Carson drops out tonight

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Steve Yun posted:

Does anyone know what press conference my friend is referring to and is there video online of it?

Google "mrhands.avi"

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
:siren: Rubio won a state :siren:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I hope all the candidates stay in until the convention

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

https://vine.co/v/igH3L7TVgjg

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

"What....what have I DONE??"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
and rubio wins minnesota, a dakota word that means "clear blue water"

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Lord Priebus looks with satisfaction over the shattered remains of the Trump host in Minnesota. Marco reigns up beside him. "We've done it, this is the beginning of Marcomentum."

Suddenly, a rider appears out of the morning fog, and pulls up hard before Lord Priebus. "My liege, we have taken some prisoners. Lady Palin, David Duke, a few others. But I fear Lord Le Page has escaped us."

"And the Donald?" Priebus asks.

The rider hesitates. "The Donald was not with them, my lord. They say he crossed the Mississippi with the greater part of his horse, riding hard for Florida."

A green clown, Marco remembered, more like to be brave than wise. He would have laughed, if his throat wasn't so dry.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Watching all these Republicans on TV saying they cant support bigotry and racism.

Who the hell do they think had been voting for them for the past 50 years.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mormonpartyboat posted:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

That party can't even lose properly, they're going to take this poo poo to a brokered convention and the two GOP frontrunners make bin Laden look like Mister Rogers. Their supporters are so latched-on that any other convention outcome will be taken as cheating. Trump will run third party. It's going to make 1964 look like 2000.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

mormonpartyboat posted:

There is literally nothing that makes me happier than seeing a neoconservative defeated, especially when a little bit of hope has been dangled in front of him.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

mormonpartyboat posted:

The Land of Ten Thousand Lakes and on the largest Great Lake

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Lord Priebus looks with satisfaction over the shattered remains of the Trump host in Minnesota. Marco reigns up beside him. "We've done it, this is the beginning of Marcomentum."

Suddenly, a rider appears out of the morning fog, and pulls up hard before Lord Priebus. "My liege, we have taken some prisoners. Lady Palin, David Duke, a few others. But I fear Lord Le Page has escaped us."

"And the Donald?" Priebus asks.

The rider hesitates. "The Donald was not with them, my lord. They say he crossed the Mississippi with the greater part of his horse, riding hard for Florida."

A green clown, Marco remembered, more like to be brave than wise. He would have laughed, if his throat wasn't so dry.

I really hate these gay fanfics

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Nietzschean posted:

It's easy to understand with this handy two-step process, approved by The Gipper himself:

Step 1. gently caress you.
Step 2. Got mine.

For the logically inclined, it works like this:

Got mine ∴ gently caress you

Tess beat me, but I feel it deserves to be underlined: T r a v i s is a dyed-in-the-wool right-wing Trump supporter, and he really hates Latinos. FYI.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
So what the hell happened in Oklahoma? All the polls back to November had Trump in the lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

He unambiguously disavowed them yet again, explained that he didn't hear what specific white supremacist groups Jake Tapper was asking him to disavow on CNN, and asked how many more times he's going to have to explain that he doesn't support white supremacists.
What he says after that interview doesn't matter, it was just another moment of exposure that Trump is not a tough guy who's not afraid to speak his mind and Tell It Like It Is, but a calculating huckster and coward who thought playing dumb might be advantageous before Super Tuesday.

"David Duke? Don't know anything about him."

Wanker please

• Locked thread