Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That's why he was moving his legs - keeps the stillsuit pumping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/706177128711192582

Or maybe they haven't set up the office yet?

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Finally Predictit is trying to predict issues people actually care about

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

PT6A posted:

Rubio is drinking water again. Have you ever seen a guy sweat this much?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm so mad that this isn't real.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Best map of the year.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Minnesota should be a flag made of water

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2016/03/04/aspiring-marine-booted-harassment-black-woman-trump-rally/81323198/

in good news today. the young trumpists who assulted the lady dreams is hosed. he got booted out of the marine training.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Why isn't Massachusetts Gaynadian in that map?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

neonnoodle posted:

Because it's a map of who's won the GOP primary/caucus in each state so far.:ssh:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/706179933480099840

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hastag little marco

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
marco Rubio

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If Marco was leading, how likely would a pac push narrative that he is gay?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
marcoRubio

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

neonnoodle posted:

Because they voted Trump 50%

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Little Marco, Big T, and Booger Eating Lyin' Ted, comin straight from the underground.

Don't dis these dudes or Sleepy Benzo will come at you with his hammer.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

hastag little marco

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

paranoid randroid posted:

being politically aware is brain toxin that makes you unhappier as a person than if you just tuned out until october

so naturally we rationalize it with horserace bullshit and cheering every little inside baseball thing that happens as if it matters at all and the whole thing isnt predicated by intangibles like consumer confidence or median flatulence index or wtf ever

crazy cloud posted:

Ha ha did you guys know that we're all gonna die someday and "waste of time" is a made up idea

Your lifespan is a blip in principle no different from the time it took for one of the 9/11 jumpers to splatter onto Manhattan from a hundred stories up. What's waste? What's time? Laugh at the orange clown man.

hell yeah

William Bear posted:

More articles about division between the GOP elite and the base. :circlefap:

New York Times, "Rank and File Republicans Tell Party Elites: We’re Sticking With Donald Trump"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/05/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html

Vox populi, vox Trump!

that's the good poo poo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The Republicans know they're in the poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUANd0eg-Q

You know you're going to have a great election when someone in the know is like, "I can't believe I'm saying this, gross, but I guess we might have to support Ted Cruz? This is terrible."

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

He just looks so gosh darn happy

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Pick posted:

The Republicans know they're in the poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUANd0eg-Q

You know you're going to have a great election when someone in the know is like, "I can't believe I'm saying this, gross, but I guess we might have to support Ted Cruz? This is terrible."

"America, please consider this fundamentalist booger-eating Canadian who even the base of our party rejected - for President, God Bless."

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Nonsense posted:

He's fine until he pisses on Reagan.

and probably even then. the idea people like cruz have of a man that may or may not have existed politically 30 years needs to be taken out back and shot.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Trump the racist entertainer who appeals to the darkest elements of the base is more like the real Reagan than anyone wants to admit.

For #nevertrump, could the party come up with an excuse to lock him out of RVAN? Hopefully after he's stored a lot of data in there?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Man what a loving election. My mind is jumping between the different potential outcomes. I can see a few potential paths from this point forward:

1) Trump clinches the nomination. The GOP loses a lot of Hispanic voters for a generation. The GOPe distance themselves from Trump while all the major figures either endorse him through gritted teeth or throw their own party's presidential candidate under the bus. Lifelong Republicans weep as they vote for Hillary as the lesser of two evils, leading to President Clinton and a Dem majority senate.

2) Trump is ratfucked out of the candidacy through some shady backroom deals. He either runs as a third party candidate or just does his :stat: :wal: thing on twitter insulting lil Marco throughout the race and saying he would have been a way better candidate. Trump supporters are insulted by their candidate being screwed over and many don't bother showing up on election day, leading to President Clinton and a Dem majority senate.

3) Donald J. Trump wins the nomination and his party decides they might as well embrace him. Clinton continues to be embroiled in scandals and investigations. Some 'true' conservatives run as third party candidates but most of them fail as Trump tears them to pieces. One of them, maybe Ted Cruz for example, is able to build some momentum. Mexico builds a border-wall to keep out the fleeing liberal American refugees. MAGA hat sales soar. Many Bernie supporters, furious at the establishment that rigged the Dem primary against Sanders either don't vote or maybe even vote for Trump in some ill-concieved accelerationist plot. Trump, Cruz, and Clinton all end up getting fewer than the 269 delegates needed and the next President is decided by the senate.

bowser fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 28, 2016

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh that's right down the street from me lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i should buy a bunch of tiny canadian flags and stick them all over the place

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

and probably even then. the idea people like cruz have of a man that may or may not have existed politically 30 years needs to be taken out back and shot.

Reagan may or may not have existed? That's the best gaslighting I've ever heard.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Little yellow people with tiny penises...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
:laffo: holy poo poo i looked it up and the cruz office is right up the street from me

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i should buy a bunch of tiny canadian flags and stick them all over the place

Do your duty to your country.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

go smear yuour poop on the buildings walls

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Nameless_Steve posted:

Reagan may or may not have existed? That's the best gaslighting I've ever heard.

the version of him they like to cite at debates and such, yeah

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

how do you embed tweets in posts

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i know where ill be leaving bags of dog poo poo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a cop posted:

Click on the '...' on the tweet, select 'copy link to tweet', paste it in the post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

a cop posted:

[embed]"@[twittername]" "[tweetnumber]" [/embed]

• Locked thread