Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Typo posted:

Katrina's denial gives the story a lot less credibility imo, I think Trump would have gotten her to confess ASAP if it were true

Her denial doesn't mean poo poo. She's a ballsy one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

Typo posted:

Katrina's denial gives the story a lot less credibility imo, I think Trump would have gotten her to confess ASAP if it were true

Nope. It gives it total credibility. The sad thing is that this is coming out more or less on Friday which is a dead news day.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Typo posted:

Why would he, and why would she do it?

It's best for Trump if he's not seen as responsible and has plausible deniability. He'll make offhand comments, but why would he risk pushing someone to come out? Especially since she probably wouldn't since it would hurt her own career, and asking her would just make her turn on Trump.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

TheWevel posted:

Nope. It gives it total credibility. The sad thing is that this is coming out more or less on Friday which is a dead news day.
Or it gives the evangelicals something to talk about over Easter dinner this Sunday.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Let's commit a career destroying move so someone who is winning can win even harder

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

GlyphGryph posted:

It's best for Drumpf if he's not seen as responsible and has plausible deniability. He'll make offhand comments, but why would he risk pushing someone to come out? Especially since she probably wouldn't since it would hurt her own career, and asking her would just make her turn on Drumpf.

Despera posted:

Let's commit a career destroying move so someone who is winning can win even harder

Yea why would Trump functionally admit responsibility for this right when the bombshell is just starting to go off?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
If someone wants to look and is not at work, apparently the third photo comes from backpage. DC area or not, dunno.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Third woman is identified as former Fiorina strategist Sarah Flores.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Hush money confirmed.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I love this election.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

I love this election.

me too :hfive:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Now that CNN is talking about this, should Cruz come out and address it or should he ignore it.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Now that CNN is talking about this, should Cruz come out and address it or should he ignore it.

Whatever he decides will end up being the right decision.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Goddamn cnn is such poo poo it's comical.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

There's no good answer. Ignore it and it takes on a life of its own, take the bait and the thin skinned slime man will almost certainly make this worse

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

no way

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Despera posted:

Right, she's almost certainly angling for a high profile job in the hypothetical Trump administration and if she admitted to an affair with Ted she would almost certainly have to resign plus if this affair took place it almost certainly did in 2012-ish, not post Trump, this story has been quietly rumored for a long time, best to deny and let it drip drip drip now that it's gained traction.

If she admitted the affair it would be career suicide and make it look like Trump put her up to it.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/713406931298160640

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

GlyphGryph posted:

It's best for Trump if he's not seen as responsible and has plausible deniability. He'll make offhand comments, but why would he risk pushing someone to come out? Especially since she probably wouldn't since it would hurt her own career, and asking her would just make her turn on Trump.

He literally said he's "spilling the beans about Heidi" like a day ago if he wanted "plausible deniability" announcing it publicly is a lovely way of doing it.

That being said yeah who the gently caress knows for all we know Trump and Cruz tag teamed her at some point in the last 2 years.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

So Salon have picked it up, running with the angle that it shouldn't matter.

How the gently caress doesn't it matter when Cruz is running on a platform of Christian purity and is a major proponent of "the sanctity of marriage"?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Typo posted:

He literally said he's "spilling the beans about Heidi" like a day ago if he wanted "plausible deniability" announcing it publicly is a lovely way of doing it.

That being said yeah who the gently caress knows for all we know Trump and Cruz tag teamed her at some point in the last 2 years.

He had Bullet Farmer "Spill the beans"... wait for it...

Heidi Cruz works for Goldman-Sachs and she is a neo-con.

That was it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Cruz on Enquirer piece: "It is garbage, complete & utter lies. It is a tabloid smear and it has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/713407295833710592

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
someone 'shop cruz and his honies' faces onto this pic

simply irresisTEDble

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/713407698101006337

:wow:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

pathetic little tramp posted:

Third woman is identified as former Fiorina strategist Sarah Flores.

this makes me giggle
in a not-totally-sane sort of way.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Shakugan posted:

How the gently caress doesn't it matter when Cruz is running on a platform of Christian purity and is a major proponent of "the sanctity of marriage"?

They wanted to mention it so they aren't left out, but also wanted to pretend to be a dignified news source.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

...I don't think he knows what "ratfucking" means.

Can't wait until Trump wins the nomination and Ted Cruz makes a grimacing, pained endorsement of him, then rushes off the stage to vomit.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Cruz on Enquirer piece: "It is garbage, complete & utter lies. It is a tabloid smear and it has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/713407295833710592

TED CRUZ DENIES SEX SCANDAL

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Shakugan posted:

Mass denial. If it seems to start hurting his bottom line, he can always say that he's refound Jesus and beg his supporters for forgiveness, which actually works for Republicans.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Alter Ego posted:

...I don't think he knows what "ratfucking" means.

Neither does anyone here.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Whether or not Hillary will win the GE, anyone who doesn't think that Trump is going to paint her with several coats of poo poo is naive. He may come off as knee-jerk and reactionary, but if you think he isn't amassing a stockpile of ammo to launch at her when the time comes that she's his only target, you're a fool. He's mining for or already has good dirt on her, I'm sure, and he will leverage every mistake, and dumb thing she's ever said or done. He won't win by making himself into a better man by the GE, he will try to win by tearing her to pieces and making her look like a manipulative, lying criminal, who can't be trusted.

If the two of them get to square-off it will be beautiful. It won't be a boxing it match, it will be a Kickboxer broken glass on your wraps fight.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Shakugan posted:

It makes more sense when you realize all the elite really wanna do is punish the queers to satisfy their evangelicals and gay panicers.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Count Freebasie posted:

Whether or not Hillary will win the GE, anyone who doesn't think that Trump is going to paint her with several coats of poo poo is naive. He may come off as knee-jerk and reactionary, but if you think he isn't amassing a stockpile of ammo to launch at her when the time comes that she's his only target, you're a fool. He's mining for or already has good dirt on her, I'm sure, and he will leverage every mistake, and dumb thing she's ever said or done. He won't win by making himself into a better man by the GE, he will try to win by tearing her to pieces and making her look like a manipulative, lying criminal, who can't be trusted.

If the two of them get to square-off it will be beautiful. It won't be a boxing it match, it will be a Kickboxer broken glass on your wraps fight.

Hillary Clinton enduring poo poo-slinging from the right? My word, that's never happened before.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shakugan posted:

Saying it doesn't matter allows Salon to say they would never stoop so low as to cover a sex scandal, while covering a sex scandal.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Salon is poo poo

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
It's gonna matter though, because voters are generally not the elite.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Saying it doesn't matter allows Salon to say they would never stoop so low as to cover a sex scandal, while covering a sex scandal.

Much like how John Kennedy told voters in 1960 in West Virginia that it was just AWFUL to say Hubert Humphrey had dodged the WWII draft, just AWFUL to suggest he had shirked his patriotic duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/713408379188809728

• Locked thread