Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Palpek posted:

Pffft, where are the noses?

Where's the cannon that launches pizza pies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The goal is to eventually cross TMNT and Transformers together right? The Michael Bay Shared Universe starring Mike Lowry

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Harlock posted:

The goal is to eventually cross TMNT and Transformers together right? The Michael Bay Shared Universe starring Mike Lowry

:eyepop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTkEuY

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MacheteZombie posted:

What happened to Raph's hand?

He's supposed to be holding the blade of the sai between his fingers but uh...
Someone made a boo boo

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Palpek posted:

Pffft, where are the noses?

My faith in the world is restored.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Spazzle posted:

My faith in the world is restored.

The movie won't even look anywhere near that good, don't get excited.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Light Gun Man posted:

The movie won't even look anywhere near that good, don't get excited.

I'm just talking about the poster.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Spazzle posted:

I'm just talking about the poster.

Yeah, the poster is pretty good. The dumb costumes even look like 10000% better with that art than they do in CG form.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I'd pay 15 bux for that poster.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Harlock posted:

Hasbro is apparently planning to cross over every non-licensed property they have.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

MacheteZombie posted:

What happened to Raph's hand?

He had fashioned himself a knife-glove from a used pocket pussy, a knife and some rope.

There are a bunch of used stuff you can find when you live in the sewers...

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

KinkyJohn posted:

He had fashioned himself a knife-glove from a used pocket pussy, a knife and some rope.

There are a bunch of used stuff you can find when you live in the sewers...

:nws: Like This? :nws:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

why would anyone click on that

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

why would anyone click on that

To see new and wondrous things.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

The MSJ posted:

Hasbro is apparently planning to cross over every non-licensed property they have.

Turtles are not Hasbro's

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This gives a new meaning to coming in with guns blazing :downsrim: (I'm sure this is actually said out loud somewhere in the show):

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I've never understood why a bear and panther together are scared of a tiger.

I'm pulling this from pages back, but Disney messed up so much in Jungle Book's characterization I can't help but chime in. In the original story, none of the animals are really afraid of Shere Khan. They just know he's an rear end in a top hat and will kill a small child if he gets the chance, so they basically tell Mowgli "We'll look out for you, but when we're not around he's totally going to try to kill you, so watch it."

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Palpek posted:

This gives a new meaning to coming in with guns blazing :downsrim: (I'm sure this is actually said out loud somewhere in the show):

Hoping this is a thinly-veiled Wild West Ghost Rider analogue.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Apparently it's a comic book series?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wynonna_Earp
looks kinda lame

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I almost hope we have a little terrible obscure comic book series renaissance because of Netflix's successes just so we get some new "old, shameful version we don't talk about" stuff.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Waiting for all the "public domain characters with huge breasts" line of comics to get adaptations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Didn't they already make TV shows out of that.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Light Gun Man posted:

I almost hope we have a little terrible obscure comic book series renaissance because of Netflix's successes just so we get some new "old, shameful version we don't talk about" stuff.

waiting patiently
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/hemo-goblin/4005-76973/

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I'd watch the gently caress out of a Stray Bullets TV adaptation.

I could see Beasts of Burden being a great water painted animated series. Too bad Evan Dorkin didn't find any luck with Eltingville.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

The MSJ posted:

Waiting for all the "public domain characters with huge breasts" line of comics to get adaptations.

Why stop there? They could do Tarot :unsmigghh:

Would unironically watch a version of Girls though. Get all those Under The Dome watchers, right? :v: Am I remembering it correctly that Girls is the one where a kid yells gently caress you and kicks a bear in the dick?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

Why stop there? They could do Tarot :unsmigghh:

Would unironically watch a version of Girls though. Get all those Under The Dome watchers, right? :v: Am I remembering it correctly that Girls is the one where a kid yells gently caress you and kicks a bear in the dick?

Pretty sure Girls is already on HBO.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Light Gun Man posted:

This has been a low-key thing for the past half-decade or so with poo poo like Kick-rear end or RIPD or Wanted or Aliens and Cowboys or...

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lady Naga posted:

This has been a low-key thing for the past half-decade or so with poo poo like Kick-rear end or RIPD or Wanted or Aliens and Cowboys or...

Honestly it's probably been going on since at least the first Ninja Turtles movie in that case, or maybe that was an earlier wave of the same concept. It's fun, anyway.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Ninja Turtles doesn't really count, that was a movie based off the cartoon based off the toys based off the comic.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lurdiak posted:

Ninja Turtles doesn't really count, that was a movie based off the cartoon based off the toys based off the comic.

The first movie follows the comics surprisingly close in a lot of ways. They're wearing colors, but Shredder burns down the store and dies falling falls off a roof.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Light Gun Man posted:

The first movie follows the comics surprisingly close in a lot of ways. They're wearing colors, but Shredder burns down the store and dies falling falls off a roof.

Yeah sure but the movie wouldn't have existed just based off the comic.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Light Gun Man posted:

And then gets crushed by Casey, just to make sure. They don't make kids movies brutal like that any more.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
:chanpop:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

That bottom pic:

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Palpek posted:

That bottom pic:

Who looked at that "Me" font and went "yep, that's good"?

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

BonoMan posted:

Who looked at that "Me" font and went "yep, that's good"?
I for one am very excited for You nle Her

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Palpek posted:

That bottom pic:

A loving what original series???

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Slugworth posted:

A loving what original series???

Hahah holy poo poo my brain first read that as "A&E."

Goddamn, AT&T thinking they can get in the Netflix/Amazon original content game? This is gonna end up like those hilarious conservative rebuttals to the Colbert Report/Daily Show isn't it?

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
When the star of your movie is Amy Poehler's Frank Stallone, that's not a good sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Also now I'm reading that the series is inspired by some erotic article about "sugar-daddy world" in Playboy in 2012.