Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Photex posted:

Starting a long day at Nationwide today, I hope they pipe the BO3s into the arena while we are setting up. It was really hard to not fanboy out when I stepped into the hotel last night, all of VP was hanging out in the lobby, EnvyUs was hanging out the bar and Hiko was walking around.

Amazing. Hiko can walk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Top 2% (413 pts) in the Fantasy pick'em :whatup:

I hope my fellow Deutschmans Mouz win today because a) they'd finally make it to a loving quarterfinal b) they'd be qualified for the Cologne major (which is huge for what's pretty much the only German team) and c) maybe Niko will stay for another few months before some other team buys him out of his contract

Got Niko as clutch and ChrisJ as my Sniper today, let's go boiz

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

qhat posted:

Amazing. Hiko can walk.

Kinda surprised by this fact as well.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Photex posted:

Starting a long day at Nationwide today, I hope they pipe the BO3s into the arena while we are setting up. It was really hard to not fanboy out when I stepped into the hotel last night, all of VP was hanging out in the lobby, EnvyUs was hanging out the bar and Hiko was walking around.

did you suck their dicks

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I really like watching professional Counter-Strike but whenever I see the people involved I feel faintly embarrassed by it and generally try to avoid the bits of coverage that aren't in-game. I don't think I could be a fanboy in person.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
mcvey stop stealing my pickem strats

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Katana Gomai posted:

Top 2% (413 pts) in the Fantasy pick'em :whatup:

I hope my fellow Deutschmans Mouz win today because a) they'd finally make it to a loving quarterfinal b) they'd be qualified for the Cologne major (which is huge for what's pretty much the only German team) and c) maybe Niko will stay for another few months before some other team buys him out of his contract

Got Niko as clutch and ChrisJ as my Sniper today, let's go boiz

Opened a mouz sticker and got chisj straight away :getin:

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Photex posted:

I'm stuck at the airport still waiting to fly into Columbus :negative:

We are driving up tonight. So. MUCH. drinking and video games incoming!

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Luna Was Here posted:

did you suck their dicks

I would have made happy very happy if you know what I mean

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Photex posted:

I am so loving hyped..

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
ok that looks p. hype

Anyone else an NA around the GNs who is cool queueing with a fresh-minted gn1? Solo queueing kind of hurts my soul already.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Hope the MLG arena has a VIP area for global players, and another one for european global players. The other filth can stay in the scrub gulag

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Mukaikubo posted:

ok that looks p. hype

Anyone else an NA around the GNs who is cool queueing with a fresh-minted gn1? Solo queueing kind of hurts my soul already.

Add mek and cheese we play with gns and mges. All have fun and try and win at the same time

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Depths posted:

Hope the MLG arena has a VIP area for global players
and

Depths posted:

The other filth can stay in the scrub gulag

Are the same thing.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Depths posted:

Hope the MLG arena has a VIP area for global players, and another one for european global players. The other filth can stay in the scrub gulag

all NA globals are vertigo only players at this point

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
:sweden: Okay NiP let's goooooo :sweden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOhlg6SoHdg

Smurfwow
Apr 23, 2004
I am the King of No Pants
whats the link to the sub.io chat i lost it :(

stump collector
May 28, 2007
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791436613698

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup

Mukaikubo posted:

ok that looks p. hype

http://steamcommunity.com/id/caeg/

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

C'mon NiP Magic

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
what is the trick to getting this stream to not suck horribly? someone mentioned something about hiding the chat in some special way? is it just the settings button under the chat window to 'Hide Chat' or is there something else I should be doing cause it's like every 3-4 rounds it lags out and never catches up so I have to refresh and watch a drat ad again

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Kumbamontu posted:

what is the trick to getting this stream to not suck horribly? someone mentioned something about hiding the chat in some special way? is it just the settings button under the chat window to 'Hide Chat' or is there something else I should be doing cause it's like every 3-4 rounds it lags out and never catches up so I have to refresh and watch a drat ad again

yes it is exactly as you said. popping the chat out also puts it into a separate process to the stream, which also solves the problem if you really like reading morons scream VACCCC and EU/NA<arbitrary CS thing> in chat.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Kumbamontu posted:

twitch.tv/mlg/popout

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

man THREAT needs to ask for more money at this point.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hes very good

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
I haven't made a bet on the Lounge in over a year...

...until now

Go Gambit

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
How the hell did that autosniper/p250/mag7 buy work out lmao

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Hes a MANAGURRR, good player and a vibes coach

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

please nip, my pickems

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

pissssss

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this owns

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Nex owning Niko and gifting NiP the round

tilting intensifies for mousesports

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fyallm posted:

I am so loving hyped..

Who are you with ? I'm on stage so photos are a no no

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Hope this goes to three maps. All of my fantasy players today are from this match.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Photex posted:

Who are you with ? I'm on stage so photos are a no no

haha, can't give away the secrets!

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
THREAT isn't :smith:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fyallm posted:

haha, can't give away the secrets!

;) I'm with blackstar so doesn't need to be a secret

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
who won i missed the second half and only got back just now

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
mous won cache, score is 1-1 and next map is overpass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Bohemian Nights posted:

mous won cache, score is 1-1 and next map is overpass

thank god i was full of despair at the start with the 5 round streak from nip go mouz!!!