Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yeah no you're retarded

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Dadbuck posted:

(e) Inability to maintain cohesion of key leaders, FCs in particular

I keep hearing this talking point and I'm legit curious as to what FC's people think we lost. Vily hasn't really fought a war with us since like late 2012 and suas was gone from the strat scene even longer.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kimsemus posted:

Pretty soon the people from reddit are just going to begin screencapping this thread and posting it on r/eve as evidence of some kind of goon collapse because people with SA accounts are posting negative things about goonwaffe and all SA users are in goonwaffe and goons are goons no matter the game or organization

checkmate mittens

Do it first, get that sweet upvote karma and reddit gold

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Zephyrine posted:

Also in the next iteration of gooncorp. No more diplomats. We tried diplomats and it didn't work.

From now on our diplomat will be "faction antimatter" It speaks true. Never uses double speak. It communicates the message that we as goons want to send to the rest of Eve.

And the best part is that no translators will be needed as it already comes in Caldari, Gallente and Guristas.

I really hope this is what GEWNS end up doing.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

Pretty soon the people from reddit are just going to begin screencapping this thread and posting it on r/eve as evidence of some kind of goon collapse because people with SA accounts are posting negative things about goonwaffe and all SA users are in goonwaffe and goons are goons no matter the game or organization

checkmate mittens

Hey reddit screenshot this

Collapsed comment chains and horrible formatting are bad ok, also avatar > flair

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
"Ugh mushrooms" the goon said as he neatly folded up a craft single and slid it into his cheek pouch as if he were a squirrel.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

you keep using that thing wrong sorry reddit guy

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

It just occurred to me theres no emotes on reddit either :cmon:

:eonwe: :vince: :stonkhat:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

"Ugh mushrooms" the goon said as he neatly folded up a craft single and slid it into his cheek pouch as if he were a squirrel.

Wrong thread dumbo.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Kimsemus posted:

checkmate mittens

I've already seen a bunch of posts from here screenshotted on another forum for amusement, although they were by the more rabidly party line gsf people.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

your entire argument is stupid because almost everyone that's ~in the north~ has been hosed by goonfleetswarm in the past, most of them multiple times so stop with this dumbass bullshit about how everyone else lives For The Fun And Fights

Your argument is even worse because everyone has poo poo on everyone else at this point, so what does that bit matter at all? It just cancels itself out.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

crew posted:

It just occurred to me theres no emotes on reddit either :cmon:

:eonwe: :vince: :stonkhat:

might explain why a lot of the :10bux: crew immediately starts diving into the list and misusing random old ones

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
one d name stands down, one stands up hmm

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Colgate posted:

Wowwww, holy poo poo that's kind of corrupt.

Nope, just the best isk sink, only surpassed by the goonfear.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dragonstalking posted:

Your argument is even worse because everyone has poo poo on everyone else at this point, so what does that bit matter at all? It just cancels itself out.

PL has never poo poo on Ncdot :boom:

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

My god the Reddit truth brigade is right. *pours gasoline over Dek and lights it*

I'm out of this loser party. Smell you later poo poo lords.

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

dragonstalking posted:

I really hope this is what GEWNS end up doing.

I too can see this happening for a while but the whole "I want to build something epic" ethos runs strong in a lot of goons so it mght be a temporary thing.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Log in and shoot at least one NPC per day, get 10k free SP as a reward: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=476516

Uh... OK?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

literally world of warcraft in space :ccp:

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

LemonDrizzle posted:

Log in and shoot at least one NPC per day, get 10k free SP as a reward: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=476516

Uh... OK?

:laffo:

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
i don't really care if they add daily quest type poo poo but make it isk/lp, not sp good lord

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I want to grind boars spaceships for exp. Make it so, CCP. Chop chop.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Mods, rename me DideoDames.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

VideoGames posted:

B-but you are the mods.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Would you say that one d is rising?

Dadbuck
Apr 14, 2008

Hate the game, not the playa

Rhymenoserous posted:

I keep hearing this talking point and I'm legit curious as to what FC's people think we lost. Vily hasn't really fought a war with us since like late 2012 and suas was gone from the strat scene even longer.

SUAS and DJ always brought out very big numbers
Esildra was a very good FC. He is inactive now.
Vily has been incredibly active now, as the lead bomber FC killing us!
Vee - what, one or two fleets so far?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Endie posted:

That is at one end of the range of potential outcomes: a smaller, goonier group gradually shedding some of the shitter J4Dek corps and Waffe presented with some exciting things to do on a long road to recovery. The other end of the spectrum is a successful defence of Deklein and glorious fightback.

If I had to put money on it, though, I'd guess that approaches are being made in the east and the south to secure a soft-landing for everyone who decides to stick with goons and rebuilding behind a shield of Russians. In that version I'd kinda expect the deader allies to widot in. No way would Init, nor do I think Fcon would, but someone like TNT or the remains of SMA after the pending bout of departures might jump at the chance to forget all the effort of rebuilding and hand over responsibility to Goons to bottle-feed them back to strength.

One problem with that would be trying to extract supers. You'd have people like the wrecking crew lurking in Hakonen and Obe for years.

Crashing with the Russians after a big evac would basically complete the cycle.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

oh no they're coming from inside the...forums?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

bonewitch posted:

i don't really care if they add daily quest type poo poo but make it isk/lp, not sp good lord

They're doing a LOT to try to make the new player experience more palatable. The SP extractor/injector thing was just part of that, so is this. 10k SP is a big deal to new players, especially when it adds up to 3.5m+ per year extra SP if someone is doing it regularly.

I may sacrifice too much on the altar of bringing in new players, but I'm fine with this.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dadbuck posted:

SUAS and DJ always brought out very big numbers
Esildra was a very good FC. He is inactive now.
Vily has been incredibly active now, as the lead bomber FC killing us!
Vee - what, one or two fleets so far?

friend you can drop the gimmick now :)

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

oh no they're coming from inside the...forums?

the posts were inside the forums all along :supaburn:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bonewitch posted:

Yeah I can get behind that. SP is a bit odd, maybe if they add diminishing returns so that after a week straight you're not getting 70k SP a week but like 40k etc.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

do you count as a d name?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
not anymore no

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

brb getting my daily quest done with MYHEL pls don't tackle me rest-of-eve.rmt

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
it only works for the 3? or more i forget, evethread bad posters who shill really hard and only remember they have sa accounts when ~something bad happens~ to goonfleetswarm in bad game eve online

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

LemonDrizzle posted:

Uh... OK?

Need to boost their average daily user metrics to sell the company.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Endie posted:

One problem with that would be trying to extract supers. You'd have people like the wrecking crew lurking in Hakonen and Obe for years

Somebody might wanna tell our valued allies to quit trying to move. I dont know why they arent staged with capswarm anyways. If they were they'd be safe in untouchable lowsec.

You know what gently caress em, useless shitlords probably never used their cap in combat anyways.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

LemonDrizzle posted:

Uh... OK?

I'm surprised they didn't make the reward for shooting a goon*

*anyone in the Imperium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Burn everything

• Locked thread