Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if corporations can be people, then by god people can be corpo-I DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS I DO NOT CON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
is there a MAGA zippo yet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

is there a MAGA zippo yet

New MAGA gear for the RNC:

MAGA zippo
MAGA cloth rags
MAGA empty glass bottles

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Epic High Five posted:

There's a lot of overlap, but SovCits are definitely a breed unto themselves. They're a lot more like Cruz whereas plain jane racists are more like Trump. Evangelical dominionism versus straight up white nationalism. Each shares things with the other, but it's not doing either justice by lumping them together. Look at the diversity of the people getting tased and having their windows ripped out by the bare hands of an angry officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

holy poo poo, the fact that this is real video footage of real traffic stops is blowing my mind. i feel like if this was projected on a large, flat surface for the rioters in missouri a few summers back, they might actually have reduced that city to a pile of smoking rubble.

i feel like people think they know that there's a disparity between how whites are treated by the cops versus how non-whites are treated by the cops, but the fact that each of the dudes in these video clips doesn't wind up with multiple 9mm service rounds drilled into their skulls is breathtaking.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

New MAGA gear for the RNC:

MAGA zippo
MAGA cloth rags
MAGA empty glass bottles

they're going to bleed reince for the fuel in those aren't they?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
HEELELLLLP HELLLLLP CALL THE .... CALL THE POLICE

we are the police.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

FAUXTON posted:

Nah. Trump vodka.

It will be called... The Magatrump cocktail.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

The lawyers advised against including that in the bundle for PR reasons

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dalaram posted:

Nah. Trump vodka.

It will be called... The Magatrump cocktail.

I'd be amazed if Trump vodka was actually 80 proof, much less over 100

Maybe there will be a commemorative bottling, an RNC Edition that is just straight ethanol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
What is the best textile for Molotov wicks? I'm thinking good old cotton.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

shiksa posted:

HEELELLLLP HELLLLLP CALL THE .... CALL THE POLICE

we are the police.

do you see the sign over there?

"the one that says wild fish game refuge?"

no the one that says no parking

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wow you guys with your crazy ideas, please do not infer that Trump wants you to riot and burn the place down. Those statements calling on you to riot and this bargain priced molotov kit are all ironic!!!!!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Epic High Five posted:

Read through the Malheur/now general sovcit chat thread sometime

Can you provide a link? I spent a few minutes trying to find it and got bored.

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

just get us in the playoffs
I don't like trumpf

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

There's a lot of overlap, but SovCits are definitely a breed unto themselves. They're a lot more like Cruz whereas plain jane racists are more like Drumpf. Evangelical dominionism versus straight up white nationalism. Each shares things with the other, but it's not doing either justice by lumping them together. Look at the diversity of the people getting tased and having their windows ripped out by the bare hands of an angry officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

The traffic stop starting at like ~12:45 is amazing, the first cop starts chill as gently caress and is possibly a little buzzed himself, then ~13:25 rolls around and the dude in the background goes from 0 to Gunny Hartman because he's had enough of that poo poo.

And then the one after the courthouse tazer guy is totally Ernest P. Worrell.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Holy poo poo caro is alive :stare:

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
So Caro gets to be the third IK, right?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/kirstiealley/status/718576790076329984

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ya know, I don't think he really took that photo.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I would eat that.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

ahahaha, excellent. Kirstie Alley is the exact kind of celebrity you'd expect to endorse Trump. I kinda hope he has her speak at a rally, it'd be glorious.

Also, so far from what I've seen Boosted and fishmech have been just and fair rulers. Long may they reign!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ben Carson offers his unsolicited advice on how Donald Trump can ruin his primary campaign.

Ben Carson posted:

“I would say read the Bible and pray,” Carson said. “And learn how to put yourself in other people’s shoes, that’s what did it for me.”

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

OatmealRaisin posted:

So Caro gets to be the third IK, right?

I get the principle but what does IK stand for?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Idiot King

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Look at this fukkin guy, been been here for 10 years too

Edit - having having a stroke stroke

No Mans Land fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 9, 2016

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

please don't bring that right-wing reactionary piece of poo poo kelly into this thread

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Ben Carson is so great in this Baghdad Bob role.

*Trump endorses nuking the middle east*

"Well Chris, it's a little out there but I think we all want to kill millions of people sometimes. I would tell Donald to dial it back a bit, take a breather and appeal to our better angels"

"But you think this is OK"

"Uh yeah"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Epic High Five posted:

Oh lord no, here's what the de facto leader of the movement said almost immediately after being embraced by the entire right wing sphere

Just look at the demographics of anything involving sovcits you can find. It's a whites-only club, though if you're a wealthy minority you can buy a token share, like with libertarianism

Actually sovcit style "one weird trick" legal logic pops up some in black communities, it's just not the same batch of sovcits.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/%E2%80%98sovereigns%E2%80%99-black

Edit: are people in this thread unaware that Kelly is a joke cartoonist, I can't tell who's being sardonic

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/718597726552723456

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Do It Once Right posted:

Ben Carson offers his unsolicited advice on how Donald Trump can ruin his primary campaign.

Ben take off that person's shoes, they still want to wear them

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pontius Pilate posted:

please don't bring that right-wing reactionary piece of poo poo kelly into this thread

Lol

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/718602575562432512

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Actually sovcit style "one weird trick" legal logic pops up some in black communities, it's just not the same batch of sovcits.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/%E2%80%98sovereigns%E2%80%99-black

Edit: are people in this thread unaware that Kelly is a joke cartoonist, I can't tell who's being sardonic

The sovereign citizen nonsense = legalism cargo cults.

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Here is a good article about drug dealers in Baltimore using sovcit legal tactics to flummox federal prosecutors.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Hold it you dummies.

Jeb is a mess.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Cruz appears likely to sweep CO. If so, Trump will need to win 60.9% of the remaining delegates.

If Trump goes 95/95 in NY, he will still need to win 55.6% of remaining delegates after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Plus a margin as insurance against faithless delegates and other skullduggery.

• Locked thread