Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Magres posted:

how is agreeing with eonwe, known cool and good poster, something that surprises you

Maybe because he is a bad poster? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

cravius posted:

Maybe because he is in fact a bad poster? :shrug:

good joke friend :)

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

dragonstalking posted:

"PL supers are not in Deklein, we will remain in complete control"

:mensch:

:laffo: propaganda is bad for your brain h o p e t h i s h e l p s

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
querns you sound cute :wink:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

dragonstalking posted:

"PL supers are not in Deklein, we will remain in complete control"

:mensch:

Holding deklein just so we can be game preserved would be dumb as gently caress.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Simply the fact that the mere existence of Mittens and Sion causes so many of our enemies to hurf their blurf is enough motivation to keep them installed as leaders. Just watching people get so goddamn mad whenever Mittens opens his mouth is worth keeping them around.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

mittani will give some longwinded speech about supers, broken game, big comeback and then nothing will happen

Reminder that a shitload of people are currently still in school and cannot commit to several hours a night playing video games when finals (at least for me) finish in two weeks. If not for that I would be on every night, as would a lot of other people.

So it's unfortunate that we're losing a lot of sov right now, but we're going to be able to get it all back in the summer when we have more free time

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

LegionAreI posted:

I'll give away a secret. Sion and Mittens hurfblurf not because any of us are going to believe every word. We don't, really. They hurfblurf because it gets certain members of the enemy so loving wound up about "lies" and "koolaid" and all that EVERY TIME. And those certain members cannot see it for what it is ever. This has been the status quo for ever and it still winds the same people up.

I think there are a lot of people within gsf that believe the hurfblurf though. Source: some people who post here.

Also friend Eonwe is a great poster and should be agreed with. :sun:

Tusen Takk posted:

Reminder that a shitload of people are currently still in school and cannot commit to several hours a night playing video games when finals (at least for me) finish in two weeks. If not for that I would be on every night, as would a lot of other people.

So it's unfortunate that we're losing a lot of sov right now, but we're going to be able to get it all back in the summer when we have more free time

This applies to every side so it's kind of a moot point. Everyone has school/work etc.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Huge_Midget posted:

Simply the fact that the mere existence of Mittens and Sion causes so many of our enemies to hurf their blurf is enough motivation to keep them installed as leaders. Just watching people get so goddamn mad whenever Mittens opens his mouth is worth keeping them around.

it really is amazing how worked up it gets people, even when hes being honest. people legit have a personal grudge against that mean ol space pope

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Shux posted:

We must really be in the poo poo if the jews don't have this poo poo seeded.

Please don't do this.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Kimsemus posted:

I think there are a lot of people within gsf that believe the hurfblurf though. Source: some people who post here.

This applies to every side so it's kind of a moot point. Everyone has school/work etc.

what a person takes from any piece of communication is a function of their brain CPU so say lavee

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Tusen Takk posted:

PL will help TEST, after the AT.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kimsemus posted:

Fair enough. I know when I resub in two weeks that I'll be flying around in disposable cheap ships and hopefully having fun making invader's lives hell :shobon:

dragonstalking posted:

I'm looking forward to MBC taking all of our sov, then realizing how much money all the moons make and start turning on each other

Also I'm looking forward to the economic collapse that will occur, hopefully PLEX will get cheaper :3:

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

apparently warping resets the cycle timer on artilleries. so if you do it on-grid and keep your target in range after the warp you can get a cycle every 12 seconds or so.

Gotcha, thank you.

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
why exactly is mittani going on so much about these pastebin papers

I've read them and wow it's loving nothing?

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

SperginMcBadposter posted:

This is the "advertising doesn't affect me :smug:" of claims. The idea that mittani is calling everyone into one spot to give a morale speech but at the same time it is ~totally aimed at the enemy~ is a complete load of poo poo.

Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded?

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

dragonstalking posted:

PL will help Test, turn their caps into wrecks.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

dragonstalking posted:

a coalition of mens rightsers, pick up artists, internet syck elitepvp bros, and gun forum refugees. truly the coalition that eve deserves.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk

Kimsemus posted:

Oh absolutely, that's very true. I don't think it is close to a majority though.

Honestly I consider it a big roleplaying game. That makes it a little easier to deal with when people on either side get weird :v:

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
I get not wanting to get made a fool of on a live stream watched by thousands of people by Grath but don't try to spin it like we're "losing" because we want to debunk your bullshit publicly lol

powers
Jul 26, 2005

The Maller is an Amarrian frigate, used by hotdroppers.

~SMcD

Daruna posted:

has gigx found tupac yet???

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Daruna posted:

Apparently they're against the TOS... because doxxing or riling up the masses to get someone to kill themselves isn't.

Not really trying to point fingers and what not, but taking the moral high ground isn't really an available option.

Tusen Takk posted:

40k people, and you can't scrape together 100 dudes to contest timers?

C'mon son

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Magres posted:

how is agreeing with eonwe, known cool and good poster, something that surprises you

aww, thanks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cravius posted:

Maybe because he is a bad poster? :shrug:

who?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

VideoGames posted:

Please don't do this.

Can we please hear more about your newbie experiences in EVE: Online?

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

That legion guy

Xolve posted:

Apparently they're against the TOS... because doxxing or riling up the masses to get someone to kill themselves isn't.

Not really trying to point fingers and what not, but taking the moral high ground isn't really an available option.

40k people, and you can't scrape together 100 dudes to contest timers?

C'mon son

But we can put 1000 into a fireside chat :)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Xolve posted:

You realize he is a mod, right

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Xolve posted:

thanks for reminding me to log in and check for dear moderator in local. you know, Videogames SAForums

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Tusen Takk posted:

You realize he is a mod, right

A mod that just gave Eve Online a try.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

A mod that just gave Eve Online a try.

Oh I get it, I thought Xolve was being smug

:doh:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
PS VideoGames this is the game's RP message I get when I run locator agents.

Gamathor
Dec 11, 2004
Whole Lotta Dirty Balls Done All Night Long
internet spaceships 10/10.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I have carriers in Dek and 2 machs and 2 vindicators. How much can I eBay these for?

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

powers posted:

has gigx found tupac yet???

real talk for like 3 days I thought that "we're not you, we're CO2" was gigx talking and it got me really hyped up

and then I found out it's some swedish commercial or something and felt absolutely lied to :(

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

moolchaba posted:

I have carriers in Dek and 2 machs and 2 vindicators. How much can I eBay these for?

I ran my mach all the way down the Dek pipe to Saranen, running gate camps all the way. Do it, pussy.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Kiryen posted:

I ran my mach all the way down the Dek pipe to Saranen, running gate camps all the way. Do it, pussy.

How much wow gold do you have?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

frozenpussy posted:

PS VideoGames this is the game's RP message I get when I run locator agents.

Oh my! That's me! If I wasn't doing work right now I'd log in and mine for a bit before bed.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xolve posted:

Pre-Mittens speech please find the clause about this in the TOS you dumb piece of poo poo. Thanks in advance. Also moral high ground and a TOS can be mutually exclusive things.

edit: Grammar check.

vyst fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Apr 10, 2016

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Wow holy poo poo I stop posting for a couple days and this entire thread goes to hell in a handbasket.

Hilariously (but unsurprisingly), the badposts are almost universally from redditors. Xolve you are getting pretty borderline there, please don't let our impending demise ruin your beautiful streak of not being a garbage idiot tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
In the age of Super Caps will fleet battleships even mean anything anymore? Why is CCP seemingly bent on destroying their own game?

• Locked thread