Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao that's exactly what it means. I assumed at first he was trying that craigslist trick from modern love but then he linked his first profile. Dramatic readings of creepy texts rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSO-Nsf8pY

Just want to say thanks for posting this. Now I am laughing like a mad man at work and getting weird stares by co-workers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I am glad people liked them! My favourites are when a guy is half way through the message and just abruptly stops in horror.

Wrath of Mordark
Jul 25, 2006

Foster liked his brand new wand!
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

Shared universe theories can be a lot of fun when you're trying to spot the relations or references to other films. It doesn't make each individual film better but it's fun as its own thing. They do get annoying when people are desperate to prove they must be a shared universe though e.g. Pixar. Most of them are boring 'coma' or 'dead since halfway through' variety stuff but fun stuff like Jar Jar being Sith can be a dumb enjoyable read.

As a Brit, I read this as "thick" meaning stupid at first. I think I prefer that interpretation.

"We need to work out if you're ready for how mind numbingly dense I actually am!"

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao that's exactly what it means. I assumed at first he was trying that craigslist trick from modern love but then he linked his first profile. Dramatic readings of creepy texts rule

"Piss fetish?"

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

How in the hell is this still a thing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mister Adequate posted:

"Piss fetish?"

Arent' you going to even say hi first?"

"Hi. Piss fetish?"

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

subpar anachronism posted:

How in the hell is this still a thing

Because he's still black

e; ^ it was incredible, a work of art, I don't understand how she could say no

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

chitoryu12 posted:

What he's trying to say is that the wolf is someone who will pretend to be nice and friendly so they can hurt you.

Counterpoint:

:colbert:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

chitoryu12 posted:

What he's trying to say is that the wolf is someone who will pretend to be nice and friendly so they can hurt you.

I'm like 60% certain it's a cunnilingus joke.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Everyone just sees the leather jacket, shades, Harley, and gruff demeanor. No one sees that I'm a sensitive soul beneath all that. I cried when Charlotte died, I spend the holidays in soup kitchens, I give to greenpeace, and I'll need to move to a bigger apartment if I keep adopting all these strays, and I'll devour that pussy like a gentleman because my pleasure is second to yours, m'lady.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

dijon du jour posted:

I'm like 60% certain it's a cunnilingus joke.

I know, I was pointing out that they ended up creepily lining up with "Nice Guys" who aren't all that nice but think they're God's gift to women.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

EmmyOk posted:

Thank you and gently caress you for making me aware that this exists. :magical:

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

For gently caress's sake...

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's a big series!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8itSsoKIh2s

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

TheKennedys posted:

Counterpoint:

I was just talking about that show hahahahow I miss it

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Krispy Kareem posted:

I really want to believe that person thinks this is a real sign. Because there's no road in Australia to put a sign saying you're now entering Australia.

Also, refugees and asylum seekers are not allowed to get jobs in Australia while they are being processed. They're given housing and a small welfare payment and basically forced to sit around doing nothing, often for months or years, which leads to disenfranchisement, isolation, resentment of the government and a host of social issues that would probably be prevented if they were given jobs.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

STDH is that way---->

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
This might be fake but it's still horrifying

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Defenestration posted:

This might be fake but it's still horrifying

"Especially if you live in Arkansas."

Fake. But funny.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Hahahahahahahahahaha

:shepicide:

:suicide:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I was gonna post those exact posts. A whole lot of "You have to tolerate my intolerance!" and "Why can't this man express his opinion without being jumped on?!"

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Here have a palate cleanser:

FIRST HUMAN DEATH
MUSLIMS
TRAAAAAAAAAAANS
INFOWARS
MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN
GMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This Curt Schilling thing is gonna be the end of me, I just willfully push myself away from the stupid and toxically futile act of arguing with strangers on the internet.
Their inability to comprehend that "freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom from criticism" is so fundamentally baffling and rage-inducing in how frustrating it is. The greatest irony is that these people whining about "safe spaces" believe that it's violating someone's freedom of speech if you use your freedom of speech to criticize or mock their opinion.
It can't be hard to grasp this, can it? How do they not grasp it? It's right in front of them! Curt Schilling exercised his freedom of speech, others exercised their freedom of speech calling him a lovely bigot, and now you're exercising your freedom of speech calling them intolerant fascist liberals...

Murphys Law
Nov 1, 2005

This is back, and posted by the same person who posted it the first time. How do people fall for this?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

:shepicide:

:suicide:
Someone should let this guy know that he's more likely to rape his own wife and daughter versus a trans woman.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

That would be illegal imprisonment. Why is it so hard for people to imagine that women should be allowed to consent for life? Or for the life of the marriage?

I mean you realize that we've got all kinds of laws in place from the other times. Doesn't it strike you as utterly absurd the level that feminists have pushed the government into our relationships?

Nobody else is going to see this though and you are clearly not capable of discussing anything in good faith so good day to you.

How do you find these people? This guy never has to worry about if his wife consents to sex because he will never find a woman willing to marry be in the same room with him.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

budgieinspector posted:

For gently caress's sake...

What, you've never posted something so loving stupid that Facebook thinks you're a spambot?

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Obligatory Toast posted:

Someone should let this guy know that he's more likely to rape his own wife and daughter versus a trans woman.

Not true

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAROOQ posted:

Not true
It is, actually. Sorry you hate women, I guess?

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
There's even a snopes article on it Jesus Christ

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Stuntman posted:

It is, actually. Sorry you hate women, I guess?

Farooq's gimmick is posting hateful garbage .*~ironically~*. (because it doesn't count if it's .*~ironic~*. :jerkbag:), so it's safe to ignore Farooq and go about your day.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Trump supporters on Twitter are desperate to reassure themselves that their Glorious Leader couldn't possibly have made that "7/11" slip:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Besesoth posted:

Trump supporters on Twitter are desperate to reassure themselves that their Glorious Leader couldn't possibly have made that "7/11" slip:

I'm amazed that they feel the need to explain and excuse this minor verbal slip he did once, but not one of the many, many terrible things he has said intentionally and repeatedly.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Besesoth posted:

So, instead of thanking ALL the first responders on 9/11, he's actually thanking one specific fire station/firefighter who responded to a disaster at the WTC on an unstated date. Gotcha.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Borag Thungg, Earthlets.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

Isn't that the owl caves or something in Twin Peaks?

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Edit: Whoops. Look like I double posted somehow.

mrEkli has a new favorite as of 22:11 on Apr 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

TheKennedys posted:

Counterpoint:

Just emptyquoting coz :allears:

Oh 10th Kingdom, you were too good for this world.