Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Grendels Dad posted:

I'm pretty sure we saw Jackman's butt in Days of Future Past. I might need to check.

That reminds me of his invulnerable pants in X-Men 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgu2RCLUr-s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

computer parts posted:

Haha, I never noticed that. His flesh is literally dissolving from his bones yet his pants stay perfectly intact.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Phylodox posted:

I thought season 2 was pretty obviously about Matt's resolve being tested and him failing. Elektra is clearly a bad, toxic influence on him. By the end of the season, he's driven away Karen and Foggy, allied himself with Frank, and tried to murder Nobu in cold blood. He's fallen from grace. Season 3 will probably be about him redeeming himself somehow.

"Born Again", if you will.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

The MSJ posted:

The site disallow hotlinking, so I think this is the one you meant to post:

By extrapolating this chart, I predict we will get a completely nude Wolverine next year. Now you know why an R rating is necessary.

man that timeline is missing the earlier years, the canadian national archives just declassified his attestation papers

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets
I guess I'll crosspost this here - never really sure which thread to pick:

More Valerian peeks:

Luc Besson posted:

Meeting in space....

Luc Besson posted:

Indian delegation

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
I can't wait for a trailer to drop

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

GonSmithe posted:

I can't wait for a trailer to drop

Yeah boy

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

computer parts posted:

He shops at the same store as the Hulk.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Age of Ultron actually had Stark creating an Avengers-branded super stretch pants for Hulk.

The new Wolverine movie have begun casting. Some are speculating that this means X-23 will be in the movie.

quote:

The stand-ins needed are shorter "Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian looking females over the age of 21," specifically at a height of 4'-4'11" and size 0-4 with dark brown hair.
Likewise, photo doubles for the same, "Caucasian, Hispanic, and Asian-looking females" but this time children, age 6-13, at a similar height of 4'2"-4'5" and also with dark brown hair.

They're only looking for locals to submit to the James Mangold-directed film, and say "If you fit the description above, please submit a recent photo along with your name, contact phone number, and location to Juarez@centralcasting.com with DOUBLE/STAND-IN in the subject line."

edit:
Back to X-Men:

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Apr 21, 2016

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Alehkhs posted:

I guess I'll crosspost this here - never really sure which thread to pick:

More Valerian peeks:

Okay, that second picture makes me worry a little less. The comics are so visually interesting and inventive that the boring-rear end production design we saw last week had me dreading the look and feel.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

The MSJ posted:

Back to X-Men:

Another neck snapping scene to get all riled up about!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I really hope the ending credit song for Age of Apocalypse is Walk Like An Egyptian.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

MonsieurChoc posted:

I really hope the ending credit song for Age of Apocalypse is Walk Like An Egyptian.

I would be honestly shocked if there isn't footage somewhere of Oscar Isaac in full Apocalypse getup dancing to that song on the set.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

More X-Men marketing tie in: a realtor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV6Kh6MXtS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3N1JpqpnQU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

MonsieurChoc posted:

only if we get Last Train Home for the next one

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Cross post from the BSS movie thread

CelticPredator posted:

I don't know when they'll upload the clip, but Double Toasted had C. Robert Cargil (Carlye, a regular on their Spill.com days) come on a do an interview about working on Marvel (he's writing Doctor Strange) and it's good.

https://soundcloud.com/kcoolman/the-sunday-service-4-17-16#t=1:38:35

Carlye was one of my favorites and I'm super happy for him. His book loving owns.
Man I miss Spill :smith:

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

only if we get Last Train Home for the next one

I was hoping for some Yes or Savage Garden personally.

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

feedmyleg posted:

Okay, that second picture makes me worry a little less. The comics are so visually interesting and inventive that the boring-rear end production design we saw last week had me dreading the look and feel.

Luc Besson posted:

Japanese delegation!!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
RDJ has joined the cast of Spider-man Homecoming. He is absolutely going to bang Aunt May.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/robert-downey-jr-joins-spider-885829

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Don't worry Peter, Uncle Ben might be dead but you've got a new father figure now!

Tony Stark!

That's

Certainly a trade

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
:(

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

On the plus side, billionaire Tony Stark almost certainly doesn't know what anything costs, so you could easily end up with a stack of hundreds when he sends you to the arcade to get you out of the house.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Sir Kodiak posted:

On the plus side, billionaire Tony Stark almost certainly doesn't know what anything costs, so you could easily end up with a stack of hundreds when he sends you to the arcade to get you out of the house.

He'll steal and patent your webshooters behind your back though.

And gently caress your aunt.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rhyno posted:

RDJ has joined the cast of Spider-man Homecoming. He is absolutely going to bang Aunt May.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/robert-downey-jr-joins-spider-885829
I hope this becomes almost like Batman Beyond with Tony being Spidey's mentor and an excuse for why Peter has to leave school/home all the time

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

The guy who made The Fifth Element spending like $200 million on a French comic book sci-fi time travel epic space opera film reads like someone played Mad-Libs with "poo poo I want to happen really badly." :getin:

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

site posted:

And gently caress your aunt.

Good for her, I'm sure he's fantastic. Dude's got AI assist and everything, HUD's popping up with suggestions gleaned from her Internet history.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So there's no way Peter is going to have a secret identity right?

Unless he covertly meets with Tony all the time they talk, everyone in the world knows Tony Stark is Iron Man. "I wonder why Iron Man keeps visiting Peter Parker's house?" "I don't know, why does Iron Man hang out with Spider-Man now?"

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Or, you know, Peter goes and visits Stark Tower. Or wherever Tony's New York homebase is now.

Wonder how closely Fox is going to be watching Homecoming's box office receipts for Fantastic Four. I suspect very, very closely.

Ah, yup! There we go. Now I can be excited.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Apr 21, 2016

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Burkion posted:

Unless he covertly meets with Tony all the time they talk, everyone in the world knows Tony Stark is Iron Man. "I wonder why Iron Man keeps visiting Peter Parker's house?" "I don't know, why does Iron Man hang out with Spider-Man now?"

Because he's not visiting Peter Parker's house, he's visting May Parker's house to try to bang her

since May Parker is Marissa Tomei (who is age appropriate for RDJ) this is an understandable motivation and credible cover

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Who wants to hang out with ol Uncle Tony!!??

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Darko posted:

I was hoping for some Yes or Savage Garden personally.

Charles Xavier accepts his fate. Roundabout starts playing.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Tony Stark posted:

Don't eyeball me, Pete! I've seen your aunt driving up and down these streets looking at me! I'll be your uncle in about a week!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

feedmyleg posted:

Or, you know, Peter goes and visits Stark Tower. Or wherever Tony's New York homebase is now.

Wonder how closely Fox is going to be watching Homecoming's box office receipts for Fantastic Four. I suspect very, very closely.

Ah, yup! There we go. Now I can be excited.

Spider-man is going to easily do Iron-Man Numbers. It's going to be amazing spectacular.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Dexo posted:

Spider-man is going to easily do Iron-Man Numbers. It's going to be amazing spectacular.

I think that depends on whether it'll have Hot Power Yoga, Snapchat and an EDM angle. Those are a must!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Mierenneuker posted:

I think that depends on whether it'll have Hot Power Yoga, Snapchat and an EDM angle. Those are a must!

I'd watch Marisa Tomei and or Zendaya doing yoga

Snapchat is gonna be how Spider-man first gets known man. Peter is gonna set up a phone's camera record a fight and that poo poo's gonna go viral.

*quick someone get me a generic looking youtube site skin and have a views counter that is going up at an unreadable rate*

EDM is sooo 2013, gotta get on the dancehall music craze.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Just to let you know this is my new favourite post of all time.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Fuckin burn on that guy who was Peter for like a year and a half. Quickest rebooting in comics history?

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

bring back old gbs posted:

Fuckin burn on that guy who was Peter for like a year and a half. Quickest rebooting in comics history?

Nah. The most recent Fantastic 4 managed to have a mid-movie reboot to a totally different film, admittedly with the same cast.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Burkion posted:

That was actually how it worked for a while in the comics. Peter was publicly working as Tony Stark's assistant. This was after he was a science teacher for awhile.

So Peter Parker was known to live in Stak Tower, which coincidentally had Spider-Man showing up all the time. Then Civil War happened, then Pete made a deal with the Devil, and now whatever.

I wonder if every single member of the Avengers is gonna check out Aunt May. Damnit, Thor, that's my Aunt. Put a goddamn shirt on!

Gyges fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Sir Kodiak posted:

Nah. The most recent Fantastic 4 managed to have a mid-movie reboot to a totally different film, admittedly with the same cast.

Same cast, in terrible wigs. :pseudo:

• Locked thread