Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
" - Fixed an issue where the enemy taser would cause a longer tased state if the player have been electrocuted by an electrified ladder "

Which map has electrified ladders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Laputanmachine posted:

I love more akimbo options, but why no akimbo micro uzis? Those would have been my number one choice for akimbo smgs.

Lookit this bad for not advocating for the best akimbo option not yet released...

I'll give you a hint, IT'S KLOBBERIN' TIME!

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Akimbo MP5s is just going to make bad gun worse guns. I don't know they they hosed over them so badly with the rebalance.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Coolguye posted:

-Fixed an issue where the player could climb the trees outside the bank

Way to hate fun, guys.

Lynx
Nov 4, 2009

Wintermutant posted:

" - Fixed an issue where the enemy taser would cause a longer tased state if the player have been electrocuted by an electrified ladder "

Which map has electrified ladders?

Goat Sim day 1, I think.

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Laputanmachine posted:

I love more akimbo options, but why no akimbo micro uzis? Those would have been my number one choice for akimbo smgs.

Judging from the akimbo pistol options we have, Overkill tends to shy away from akimbo DLC guns, although we should definitely get akimbo options of the 3 Hotline Miami SMGs anyway. Everyone should have that by now.

That said, no akimbo Mark 10 or CMPs? Strange that they'd jump straight to the carbine-length SMGs but alright, sure. I can't wait to see the recoil on akimbo MP5s loaded with 10mm. I wonder if that would get to negative stability.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
These new achievements are goofy & I love them. Protip for the new Murky Station, bring dominator aced & dom the basement guards when they're in one of the rooms down there.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Big oil fix seems weird. I thought the flash bang doors were part of the "story" that the bikers booby trapped the house.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Overkill I was only joking when I said to add akimbo Krinkovs next.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
This is just the start of akimbo smgs fellas, they will put in dual klobbs, dual rcp-90, moonraker laser, oddjob character pack with throwing hat

E: special low-rez mode for billmastercozb

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Fellis posted:

This is just the start of akimbo smgs fellas, they will put in dual klobbs, dual rcp-90, moonraker laser, oddjob character pack with throwing hat

You know me so well

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Akimbo krink feels loving nice. Keep that puppy in single-fire for trash cop clicking and then tap that turbo button for ripping faceplates etc.\

We're talking a gun with roughly the same damage as a M308 with more ammo and bigger mags at the cost of worse reload and roughly 60 accuracy with my build. I don't like killing poo poo at long range anyhow, so trading accuracy for more DPS and more sustainability works wonders for me. Shame about having to run Hitman, though.

FORGOT YOU NEEDED TWO BULLETS INSTEAD OF ONE

Somehow carrying two compact-5s makes them good. Shame about not being able to use stocks on any of these.

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 21, 2016

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

Coolguye posted:

- You can now equip the Compact-5 Submachine Gun as akimbo

http://i.imgur.com/Vumh5Dy.gifv

Sing, brothers, sing!

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Fellis posted:

But do we get DK mode?

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:
I'm glad they fixed cloakers noclipping through closed shutter doors on laughterhouse.

Please let me akimbo P90s or finger guns, either will do overkill!

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

They already have sounds recorded for finger guns too!!

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Finger guns are already in game, you just have to get lucky.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
akimbo krinkovs with quad stack mag:
magazine size: 120
total ammo: 120

:getin:

ClonedPickle posted:

That said, no akimbo Mark 10 or CMPs? Strange that they'd jump straight to the carbine-length SMGs but alright, sure. I can't wait to see the recoil on akimbo MP5s loaded with 10mm. I wonder if that would get to negative stability.

I could only get it down into the 20s :(

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Akimbo Mark 10s when they give us a Chow Yun Fat heister please

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

I was disappointed to learn The Killer mask was not Chow, Mickey Mouse OR Donald Duck.

Trash game for millenials

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Wait - the punks and the rings are completely new additions to both the heists that the new achievements mention. Why? And also the added them on the wrong heist - they should be on Beneath The Mountain if they're going for the LotR reference :colbert:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Kikas posted:

Wait - the punks and the rings are completely new additions to both the heists that the new achievements mention. Why? And also the added them on the wrong heist - they should be on Beneath The Mountain if they're going for the LotR reference :colbert:
Punks? What? I haven't seen the new poo poo since the update dropped while I'm no where near my computer, but what does punks mean in this context and how does it relate to LOTR?

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Fellis posted:

We also need to be able to quickswitch so that we can have mixed up akimbos.

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em

Kikas posted:

Bain mentions you're getting the punks for Wick, so I'm putting my bets on a John Wick 2 promo.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Hunting rings is a little difficult. Make life easier.

The achievement will pop immediately on picking up the ninth ring. No escape is required.

Putting a ring under the dino on the gas station roof was not cool, Overkill.

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Apr 21, 2016

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Why does this dumb bad game sap my hard drive space with every single patch during preallocation phase? I just watched it gobble up 20 gigs, then start downloading an 800mb patch anyways.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Psion posted:

akimbo krinkovs with quad stack mag:
magazine size: 120
total ammo: 120

Reload animation changed to throwing the SMGs away and giving westside gang sign

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Zigmidge posted:

Why does this dumb bad game sap my hard drive space with every single patch during preallocation phase? I just watched it gobble up 20 gigs, then start downloading an 800mb patch anyways.

Payday has a bizarre setup. I don't remember the details, but it's something like all the files get unpacked, the patch is applied, then everything is repacked.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Payday has a bizarre setup. I don't remember the details, but it's something like all the files get unpacked, the patch is applied, then everything is repacked.

This is because the game is stored on your drive compressed i think? So it has to uncompress to update, but it also doesn't hog like 40 gigs at all times like some modern games do

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

Punks? What? I haven't seen the new poo poo since the update dropped while I'm no where near my computer, but what does punks mean in this context and how does it relate to LOTR?

Going by the achievements, there are now 2 punks on Bank Heist that you need to get to the van for the achievement to trigger and on Birth of The Sky there are 9 rings you need to find with the achievement name being "Melon" I guess that they were going for the LotR reference but put it on the wrong heist.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
While the punk achievement is not particularly difficult, I appreciate the Bain line basically saying "okay they're both close enough to the van that you'll get achievement credit".

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Bain has a line triggering when the punks are close? Must be bugged, I didn't hear it.

I'm glad they're going back and adding things to old heists. Apparently the punks are on all the H&T maps including firestarter day 3.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

John Murdoch posted:

While the punk achievement is not particularly difficult, I appreciate the Bain line basically saying "okay they're both close enough to the van that you'll get achievement credit".

I can't wait for Bain to tell us we got the achievement and that we can leave on the Diamond Heist remake.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Who wants a sneak peek of the new heistress?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51082901/payday%20stuff/pictures/fps_sleeve_female_3_df.PNG

Overkill have also slightly adjusted the angle on a bunch of gun animations.

Kikas posted:

Going by the achievements, there are now 2 punks on Bank Heist that you need to get to the van for the achievement to trigger and on Birth of The Sky there are 9 rings you need to find with the achievement name being "Melon" I guess that they were going for the LotR reference but put it on the wrong heist.

Nah, these are the nine rings given to man. The punks in H&T were apparently cruel to animals, hence the achievement name.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
That's an awful Batman the Animated Series looking Joker on that Joker there.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Meldonox posted:

That's an awful Batman the Animated Series looking Joker on that Joker there.

I believe you mean that's an awful Batman the Animated Series looking Goker on that Goker there.

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

Why the gently caress does she have American Dollar bills, isn't she mean't to be Australian?

FYI if you fold a five dollar note in the right way, it looks like a fish eating a penis.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Do the punks appear up on firestarter bank?

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

swims posted:

Do the punks appear up on firestarter bank?

To the best of my knowledge they spawn on all H&T Bank maps so, yes they do spawn on Firestarter day 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Firestarter is poising itself to be the first 3 day heist where it has a bunch of tie-in poo poo in every day. Goats in the FBI HQ and now Punks in the alleyway. I wonder what day one will get.