Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Indiana thread up, a little earlier than I usually do them because it's so hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Majorian posted:

How do you not remember Heaven's Gate? Are you 12?:psyduck:

i dont know what heavens gate is and im 24 soooo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/727186579668779009

Ed Klein's profession is writing books where he makes up fake conversations between Hillary Clinton and other people in government and swears they're genuine. If Trump believes him, we're going to have a very interesting campaign.

Klein is perfect for Trump, they're made for eachother.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

i dont know what heavens gate is and im 24 soooo

You should read up on your death cults. Jonestown death tape first!

gregday
May 23, 2003

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Drunkboxer posted:

You should read up on your death cults. Jonestown death tape first!

i've heard of jonestown, i think they were the kool-aid drinkers? so heaven's gate was just another suicide cult?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
At least Ted Cruz has another job lined up if he loses the presidency!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/277650-top-republican-floats-cruz-as-supreme-court-pick

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

i've heard of jonestown, i think they were the kool-aid drinkers? so heaven's gate was just another suicide cult?

Heavens gate was the poisoned apple sauce/castrated/comet riders cult.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I can't stop watching this video of Carly being summoned for an emergency meeting with Satan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6g6Emv3Oc0

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/727197502273900545

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

In order to save a floundering campaign, make sure to do a VP pick no likes/no history of political success and also pick the VP before even winning the nomination process.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Maoist Pussy posted:

Its weird that you think its good to allow a tiny population of male cross-dressers to decide this issue rather than the hundreds of millions of women who would rather not have Zeitgeist in the toilet with them. Very progressive thinking there.
Human rights are progressive yeah. Sorry for your transphobia.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I tried to watch it but Ted Cruz lecturing a Trump supporter triggered severe backpfeifengesicht.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

when did yahoo get a satire section?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Lol

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax

Bernice Anders posted:

drat I didn't realize how many Ohio valley posters there were here.

Well Louisville is about 10 years behind the rest of the country so it makes sense that a bunch of us would still be on Something Awful. The coastal states have moved on to other social media platforms.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Drunkboxer posted:

Heavens gate was the poisoned apple sauce/castrated/comet riders cult.

castrations pretty hardcore

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

It seems like Heidi is always leaning away from Cruz in pictures, like ya would.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Maoist Pussy posted:

Its weird that you think its good to allow a tiny population of male cross-dressers to decide this issue rather than the hundreds of millions of women who would rather not have Zeitgeist in the toilet with them. Very progressive thinking there.
i for one do not understand how anyone can justify defending a minority when the majority hates that minority. if a lot of people hate a group, we should do everything in our power to make their lives miserable

or, even better, just end their lives

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/727206852442857474

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/politico/status/727197464747499521

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/DKElections/status/727209338134249474

:getin:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Trump's VA state chair is the one who recently praised Bashar al Assad.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

cams posted:

i for one do not understand how anyone can justify defending a minority when the majority hates that minority. if a lot of people hate a group, we should do everything in our power to make their lives miserable

or, even better, just end their lives

Women aren't the majority though - men are. Whether they saw their dick off or not they still have a lifetime of privilege that ciswomen have no access to. So it's pretty rich when they play the victim to invade women's bathrooms, a real life example of where a "safe space" is necessary and good.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Those hands... so small.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

rakovsky maybe posted:

Women aren't the majority though - men are. Whether they saw their dick off or not they still have a lifetime of privilege that ciswomen have no access to. So it's pretty rich when they play the victim to invade women's bathrooms, a real life example of where a "safe space" is necessary and good.

Why do bathrooms need to be segregated? What the hell are you doing in there?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

fade5 posted:

It is good to allow a tiny population of male cross-dressers to decide what human rights are, rather than the hundreds of millions of women who would rather not have Zeitgeist in the toilet with them. Human rights of this sort are very progressive.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I agree, that's why we should just let anyone of any gender use any bathroom and try not make a big deal out of it

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
"I take pills that turned me into a woman, not a man, and that's why I should be in the women's restroom and not the man's restroom. But also why should restrooms be segregated anyway? gently caress all bathrooms, in fact." - liberal logic

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
If Trump loses either election and then gives up on Twitter, expect Twitter's stocks to dive.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Maoist Pussy posted:

"I take pills that turned me into a woman, not a man, and that's why I should be in the women's restroom and not the man's restroom. But also why should restrooms be segregated anyway? gently caress all bathrooms, in fact." - liberal logic

Time to go back for a third bachelors degree so you can take some logic classes.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
My wife is going to be visiting her folks in Alabama the second to last week of July. They live in a super conservative, rural town and are insanely religious. They still frequently bring up how she has "strayed from the path of Christ" because she married and atheist that probably loves Satan. Despite that, she still loves her family and hasn't had a chance to spend time with them for a few years.

She didn't realize that the week she is there is the week of the GOP convention. :getin:

I'm having her take a pocket notebook with her to write down all the stupid religious/political poo poo her family says.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Ally McBeal coninvced me that unisex bathrooms where a thing and that was 20 years ago. I've yet to be in an office building with one, what's the deal?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Maoist Pussy posted:

to be fair most goons can't afford pills.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I'm laughing my butt off at this whole bathroom segregation thing, because for decades my alma mater had shared-sex bathrooms because it had been an all male school up until the late 60's and they couldn't reconfigure most of the buildings. Then like five years ago they had a big renovation and spent hundreds of thousands to switch to "traditional" sex-specific bathrooms because the students felt uncomfortable. Now that the cool thing to do is have unisex bathrooms, they must be kicking themselves in the rear end.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Louisgod posted:

to be fair most goons can't afford pills.

I guess we ought to engage The Saurus about that.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

The Nastier Nate posted:

Ally McBeal coninvced me that unisex bathrooms where a thing and that was 20 years ago. I've yet to be in an office building with one, what's the deal?

Men and women prefer to have some modesty about their bodily functions around each other.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I had unisex bathrooms in uni and it was pretty terrible trying to unleash a Saturday morning beer poo poo with Sally van der Huytens two feet away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 18, 2016

• Locked thread