Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I met Rick Perry's gay manservant once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Wikkheiser posted:

I met Rick Perry's gay manservant once.

I'm fairly confident we've never met.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

zoux posted:

Oh I assume we'd have some equally bad piece of poo poo in his place.

Lol that he is going to be at the Hastings in Tyler.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

zoux posted:

I'm fairly confident we've never met.
Did you hang out at Charlie's a few years ago.

Not Cheer Up Charlie's.

The other Charlie's.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wikkheiser posted:

Did you hang out at Charlie's a few years ago.

Not Cheer Up Charlie's.

The other Charlie's.

God drat I miss Charlie's and I'm not even gay. That was the best place for 21 year old me to grow up

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Spacebump posted:

Lol that he is going to be at the Hastings in Tyler.

Lol that Tyler still has a Hastings.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zoux posted:

"Boy this NC transgendered thing sure is going well, I want some of that," thinks fucktard.
https://twitter.com/chucklindell/status/730462217510903809

Paxton reeeaaaalllly wants us to forget he's under investigation for a ton of poo poo.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

e_angst posted:

Well, Paxton is gonna have a very hard time running for Senate from prison.

But yea, going national is a good bet for why Abbott is on this train.

Anecdotal but, a criminal defense attorney I know explained to me that Paxton was totally hosed because the criminal charges were based on admissions he freely made to settle civil complaints and he is totally bound by those admissions which means he's going to prison unless the Texas Supreme Court pulls some kind of poo poo to save his rear end. So I fully expect the TX Supremes to pull some kind of poo poo out of their rear end to save Paxton.

But, that only applies to the State charges, not the Federal ones that recently came down.

edit: I think it would be the Tx Court of Criminal Appeals not Tx Supreme Crt that would have to save his rear end

radical meme fucked around with this message at 02:52 on May 12, 2016

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

radical meme posted:

Anecdotal but, a criminal defense attorney I know explained to me that Paxton was totally hosed because the criminal charges were based on admissions he freely made to settle civil complaints and he is totally bound by those admissions which means he's going to prison unless the Texas Supreme Court pulls some kind of poo poo to save his rear end. So I fully expect the TX Supremes to pull some kind of poo poo out of their rear end to save Paxton.

But, that only applies to the State charges, not the Federal ones that recently came down.

edit: I think it would be the Tx Court of Criminal Appeals not Tx Supreme Crt that would have to save his rear end

:suspense:

I need to invest in whoever owns Orville Redenbacher, because this poo poo needs popcorn.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Right. I just flounded through my last final for the semester and I'm drinking. Could someone please try to parse some of this libertarian pro-Uber poo poo that I've ended up engaging in?

IT BEGINS! posted:

"But in the end, this isn’t a question of cost-benefit analysis. It’s a matter of transit relations between consenting adults’ being not one damned bit of the Austin city’s council’s business." If you TRULY think Taxis are safer? 1. Do research, because they aren't, and 2. TAKE A TAXI.
And I'm just going to add that Uber was ALREADY REGULATED - by the previous city council - which everyone seems to have forgotten. The original regs were perfectly fine before the new council started.
Last but not least, if you really really thought that it was unfair that Uber did not have to abide by some of the same rules as taxis (lighted signs, etc) then maybe you should remove pointless regs from the taxicab companies instead of regulating out competition. I swear if I ever run for anything it will be on the platform of "repeal ALL THE THINGS."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435234/austin-uber-ban-bad?2Lcdt7PUCW5jIZUo.01

a voice of reason posted:

The vote never would have gone this way if Uber/Lyft hadn't carpet bombed the city with deceptive mailers. They pissed off so many people they motivated their own opposition to leave the house just on principle.

UBER UBER ALLES! posted:

Uber and Lyft weren't the aggressors in the first place. While their campaign *may have* been heavyhanded, the fact remains that if the Council had simply done nothing, none of this would have happened.

"A conversation in too many parts posted:

Doesn't matter who started it, or what should or shouldn't have happened.
My point is that few people cared enough about the regulations to leave their homes to go vote to keep them. However, anger motivates people to vote better than anything else, and Uber/Lyft pissed people off. Have another vote in a year minus the deception and we'll probably drop the regulation exactly like you want.
Me: "May have been heavy handed"? There's a civil suit being launched against Uber for its robocalling and texting.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Them: Users of the service agree to receive communication when they either used the service or signed the petition to keep Uber in Austin. Probably a justifiably doomed suit.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Me: Not according to FCC and FEC rules. Their heavy hand played a part on turning popular opinion against them, so there is that.

In Which i Touch The Poop posted:

Me This involves a fundamental misunderstanding of what Uber/Lyft's business practices are, where the line between "consenting adults doing things" and "a contract employee performing labor", and what exactly the issues the Austin public and city council had with large corporations trying to say they shouldn't pay attention to local regulations.
Like · Reply · 11 hrs
Them: So in other words, since Uber didn't force people to do contract labor for them, and the city already had local regs they can enforce (and chose not to), there really was no harm and no need for the new council to rewrite the rules that the previous council had put in place?
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Me: Wrong, wrong, and wrong. I'd bring up the vehicular insurance fraud that people are courting, the misleading campaign that the companies waged and yet still lost, the fact that Uber -made- it the city's business with the ballot initiative and they STILL lost due to the will of the people, and a few other aspects buuuuut I get the feeling that we're arguing parallel things.
Would it make it easier for you if I just claimed that I dislike the Randian Techie Start Up and leave it at that?
Them: Sure, that's mature, do that.

If adults are courting vehicle insurance fraud, that's on them, being adults who have the ability to do their own risk assessment.

The new city council made these questions Uber's business when they changed the rules to be closer to what the taxi lobby prodded and tried to in-house existing processes for a revenue stream.

I can agree that there might, maybe, be a chicken and egg question on where the ostensible safety concerns originated, at most. But since you demonstrated a preference for rhetorical questions, I'll just go wait for a cab that may never arrive since they don't have to compete anymore.

Me: You need better cabbies

in which realizations are made posted:

« if you really really thought that it was unfair that Uber did not have to abide by some of the same rules as taxis (lighted signs, etc) then maybe you should remove pointless regs from the taxicab companies instead of regulating out competition. »

Them - I really think that, and I'm all in favor of repealing safety regulations which the population decides they don't need. I could go either way on the fingerprinting, but it seems obvious to me that you want Uber vehicles to have a distinctive marking (e.g. a magnetic cling logo) and not be allowed to block priority lanes.

Them - What I'm never in favor of is corporations deciding unilaterally that they can ignore safety regulations and then ram through laws giving them special dispensation to do so.

Them - The city had already worked with the TNCs to put regulations in place, and the new council did not work with them in drafting the new regs. And, I don't give a flying mouse hock about whether they carry distinctive markings. I can't even imagine why that would matter. Last but not least, it's already not allowed for vehicles to block traffic - as usual, big gov prefers to add new special classes of regulations instead of enforcing existing traffic laws. And NOW, the city wants to talk about deregulating the taxis so they can compete?? Where the hell was that the first round? Anyway. <end rant>

Them - Just a heads up on what's next, look for regulation on AirBnB. Chicago wants to pass laws, regulations, and of course, taxes on that.

Government: constantly fearing that someone, somewhere is doing something without paying an authority a cut.

Me- ... ah, i've stumbled on to the libertarian part of facebook haven't i? That'd explain the clash of opinions.
Them - Yep. You can tell by the fact-based discussions and lack of playground-grade name calling.

Them - Riiiiiigjt. No name calling going on at all

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

And another batch.

IT BEGINS AGAIN! posted:

First douche - Yup, Im baffled by the brain dead decision from Austin city leaders to rid the city of ride sharing. Sad, pathetic and it's clear as day what their stupid rear end motives actually are.
So, that said, by all means allow me to have some fun with this. **Calling all left wing liberal bureaucratic degenerates** it is incumbent upon you to keep your eyes pealed for a Black Yukon Denali driven by a tall dark haired Caucasian man answering to the name of Colby Edgmon, because simply to spite your terrible judgement call and deliberate negligence for our citizens safety, I will randomly be offering my own ride sharing services with a big rear end sign on top of my car titled "Colby's Uber"...Hah, flat rate fees, arbitrary price points, who knows and who cares. One thing will hold true however, YOU will not get a cut of the profit, nor will fingerprinting me be of any concern and nor will taxes. I hope another 100,000 Austinites do the same thing simply to say "ARGO F*CK YOURSELF" to the Austin City Council. Next time make a better decision and read a book by Adam Smith about the Free Market...This is pathetic...To my fellow Austinites, share a ride with whoever the hell ya want, pay em whatever ya feel, and boycott the hell out of the cab system. What an epic fail by the city leaders.

How Uber and Lyft Were Driven Out Of Austin
Uber and Lyft were driven out of Austin under the guise of “consumer safety,” a textbook example of how government-backed cartels force out competition.
THEFEDERALIST.COM

Me - They weren't driven out. They left. And now they're sponsoring a legislative bill during the next session to overturn a democratic vote.
That said, I'd be careful posting this because your car insurance probably doesn't cover using it as a commercial vehicle, and trying to claim the extra wear and tear under it would technically be insurance fraud, not that Uber is likely to tell you about that. Which was, in fact, one of the reasons people here in Austin had with Uber.
First Douche - Lol, take it at face value, I'm not literally going to drive around the city of austin driving people around acting as uber. I have a career;however, what I am saying is that should the mood strike me to do so once or twice on a whim, I'll happily do it and I'll publicly state I'm "ride sharing." I see your point, but hopefully you're hearing what I'm getting at. And whether they were forced out or they left, I'll leave you with this rhetorical question: Why in the hell was it even an issue in the first place? The disagreement spawned as a result of big brother government refusing to honor the laissez fair approach and this, poo poo goes back to the piss poor transportation system, overcrowded highways of drunk drivers, cabbies refusing to service certain areas, thousands out of subsidiary income (the list goes on and on)...I'm too tired to debate this, and I respect your view; however, their motives were as clear as day and it's sickening. Uber and Lydt will be back, and in he mean time, I can't wait to be a Good Samaritan and give a fellow Austinites in need a ride home every now and then, hah 😆...all without paying he city poo poo, and without the need for fingerprinting. Much love brother, gonna catch some zzz's now.
Like · Reply · 3 · 23 hrs · Edited

Me - It happened because a company held up by VC was hoping to use the Austin brand to keep pushing their product and used it as a bargaining chip to try to haggle over why their product is different than any other product being offered and thus wasn't subject to the same regulations despite accomplishing the same thing.
They dumped 8 million on the election in the hopes of avoiding having to refer to their employees as actually being their employees and left because they'd have had to face up to the loopholes they were utilizing. And the techbro reaction to the fact that there are still hippies here, coupled with a latent distrust of big corporations, is to whine about how the election was stolen.
Now all we need is to push for some proper public transportation to be put in here.
Like · Reply · 23 hrs

First douche - there is some truth to what you're saying yet so many underlying problems with the argument. And the idea of putting in better transportation in Austin starting now is like saying hey let's see if we can throw a football from here to Mars and have it land within the next day. The poo poo just ain't going to happen. I'm pretty sure they started the fourth Lane of mopac back when I was still in kid pitch AA baseball Little League in Northwest Hills. To just say that we could implement a lackluster perhaps mediocre subpar transportation system for the general public is the most far-fetched multi-decade project ever conceived by man. Long story short fixing the transportation system is a 15 year project; however, giving people a ride to and from a destination is merely a 15 minute trip and a six dollar fare. Keep it simple get it done let people drive people to and from their destination. The problem with the world is everybody wants to complicate poo poo that doesn't need to be complicated. Never sweat the small stuff, and believe me it's almost always small stuff
Like · Reply · 3 · 23 hrs · Edited
- Random Douche - 🙏🏼
Like · Reply · 1 · 22 hrs

drat BIG CITY LIBERALS GETTING IN THE WAY OF THINGS! posted:

New Douche - The funny thing is a lot of the liberals in Austin that normally love big government are now up in arms when big government messes with private business. If people want change stop voting in these politicians that support big government.
Like · Reply · 2 · 12 hrs
Hide 15 Replies
Me - That's not what's going on in the least. You're welcome to continue thinking that, but that's not what is going on.
Most of the uproar in Uber going away is coming from recent transplants and tech company VCs being upset that they can't cash in on the Austin cred like they were expecting to. It's the hippies/yippies verses the techies/yuppies and the hippies/yippies won. And then, true to form, the techies/yuppies are taking statewide steps to get around local initiatives.
The whole Silicon Valley Liberal concept is a weird thing within itself since it basically falls in to "socially liberal, fiscally conservative (except when it is in our best interest otherwise)" mindset.
Like · Reply · 11 hrs
Not A Douche? photo.
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
First Douche - Should have never had to try and market their message to begin with...dumbass city leaders wanted their share of some money so they poked at the giant. That simple fellas.
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
Me - Not... particularly, no. That and the majority of the regulations they were talking about, such as "here put this sticker on your car" or "don't pull to a stop in the middle of the street' are things Uber happily does elsewhere, such as Los Vegas. Austin's just not a major market to them - it was just for branding.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
First Douche - What's more important the number of people that are about to be killed in Austin due to the inevitable increase in drunk driving dipshits, or a cute sticker on a car? Saddening, truly is. I understand the problem with "don't park your car stopped in the middle of the road waiting to pick someone up argument"...that makes some degree of sense. But instead, we'll just have the city of austin toss back a bottle of Crown Royal, hop in their cars and paint the town red. Sorry for the cluster gently caress of uber drivers safely driving people downtown Austin city council, next time hire someone that has the mental aptitude to anticipate city growth and build a transportation system that can accommodate the population. The ball was dropped once again by the city in that regard...Listen, last thing I'll say. I love Austin, and the leadership here does a million things right. However, the hosed up on this one, they truly did. It's that simple, they truly made the wrong attempt to accomplish their objective. I don't talk politics ever, so clearly this is something I'm baffled by and dismayed at how poorly they addressed this situation.
Like · Reply · 6 hrs

Me - 'd like to see the study that actually backs up a decrease in DWIs - on the aggregate, Americans are drinking less per annum anyway so I wouldn't mind a comparison.
And if you're that upset about that, shouldn't you be more angry at Uber for removing this service just because they didn't want to put a sticker on their cars...?
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
First douche - not angry. Just puzzled. And I've my job to keep me busy, not going to find verified documentation on published case studies regarding dwi's. They're out there though. And sticker or not, why were they asked to remove it In the first place? Why don't they tell Luxe (my on demand valet service for my vehicle) that the participants Valeting my car must wear orange socks everyday? Just pointless, dumb requests, they never should've never bothered the free market. That simple
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Me - Because the first deals with regulating public safety, the other doesn't.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
First douche - I believe that you believe what you believe… However while I respect your point of view I believe you are sorely mistaking their true motives
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Me - Get re-elected" is my assumption of the city council's motives. Uber botched this campaign due to having too much money to spend and misjudging the popular Austin mindset.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
First Douche - The city that created the campaign in the first placed botched it all. Shot all should've been left well enough alone
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Me - The city -won- the campaign, they didn't botch it. And they won it even with Uber moneybombing the thing.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
First Douche - I can't believe you're unable to understand what I'm saying. So here it goes: NO poo poo THE CITY WON. However I do not agree with the city ever even raising a fuss about her being in existence. That is all and I do not know how to be more clear
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Me - We're talking about two different things. It was Uber's election to win and they messed up.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
First douche - Humbly I bow out of this conversation my friend
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

I CAN SEE NONE OF THIS GOING WRONG! posted:

Vote me into office, I'll patch poo poo up real quick, keep it 100% real and use language that people understand such as "poo poo, drat, hell, crap,this is stupid, who cares, whatever, just do it, trust me"...standing at the podium speaking that vernacular will not only get people to listen, but it's a trust builder that lets them relate 😂😂😂😆😆

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Those sure are some chat logs

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

citybeatnik posted:

And another batch.

I like that they blame city council and not the voters.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

Paxton reeeaaaalllly wants us to forget he's under investigation for a ton of poo poo.

He's released a video saying that he's gonna win, this is all a conspiracy cooked up by political rivals and Obama.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Spacebump posted:

I like that they blame city council and not the voters.

Don't forget the massive amount of union kickbacks the city council is getting. In Texas.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bought and paid for by Big Taxi

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Anything to avoid having to admit that our corporate overlords are failable i suppose.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah there are a lot of reps and senators talking about a statewide bill while touting the free market and reduced drunk driving, but it's the union/Austin bashing they're really after.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
is there any way to watch the state GOP convention? I'm hoping it'll be as insane as some insiders are saying it's gonna be.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Looking forward to reading the insanity that is the platform they will produce. It'll be hard to top the last one but I believe in them.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

citybeatnik posted:

Anything to avoid having to admit that our corporate overlords are failable i suppose.

How can corporations possibly be evil? They're run by people like you and me!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

is there any way to watch the state GOP convention? I'm hoping it'll be as insane as some insiders are saying it's gonna be.

I swear if I see another headline about the GOP voting to secede...

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

ReidRansom posted:

Looking forward to reading the insanity that is the platform they will produce. It'll be hard to top the last one but I believe in them.

I'm imagining just one, long, gutteral drawn out primal scream.

Sir Tonk posted:

How can corporations possibly be evil? They're run by people like you and me!

No the mystery was solved - Big Taxi's total donations of $54,000 to everyone's campaigns was what did it. Because Uber/Lyft is too childlike and innocent to take part in campaign contributions.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

So glad that the people of Texas are going to be ruled by the governing principle of "I wanna run for president in 2020 so it's time to start delivering the red meat".
https://twitter.com/brianmrosenthal/status/730790100020408321

https://twitter.com/TexasObserver/status/730484486677270528

zoux fucked around with this message at 17:12 on May 12, 2016

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/MattRinaldiTX/status/729337614612893696

The tyranny of the voters.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zoux posted:

So glad that the people of Texas are going to be ruled by the governing principle of "I wanna run for president in 2020 so it's time to start delivering the red meat".

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:lol: they're so loving petty I swear

Can't we go back to when Texas politicians prided themselves on not giving a gently caress about anything that happened outside of Texas?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

Can't we go back to when Texas politicians prided themselves on not giving a gently caress about anything that happened outside of Texas?

It's easier to drum up votes based on what Fox News tells people to be angry about.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Sir Tonk posted:

Uhm... Well... Things weren't all sunshine and roses back then. I happened to find this clip recently, which really sums up Texas politics better than anything else. It's from the Documentary Dildo Diaries (so it's kinda NWS), but it is basically TexasPolitics.mov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaUl6x1YXpg&t=180s

"Even if they slip?"

e_angst fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 12, 2016

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

e_angst posted:

Uhm... Well... Things weren't all sunshine and roses back then. I happened to find this clip recently, which really sums up Texas politics better than anything else. It's from the Documentary Dildo Diaries (so it's kinda NWS), but it is basically TexasPolitics.mov

"Even if they slip?"

Ahhaha that's great.

Also Molly Ivins was pretty great.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tyranny is just anything that is not what conservatives like

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ReidRansom posted:

Ahhaha that's great.

Also Molly Ivins was pretty great.

Molly Ivins was a national treasure and a legendary Texan. I'd love to see what she would write about Trump and the current GOP.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

zoux posted:

"Boy this NC transgendered thing sure is going well, I want some of that," thinks fucktard.
https://twitter.com/chucklindell/status/730462217510903809

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-paxton-idUSKCN0Y323L

quote:

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, facing state and federal securities fraud charges, released a video ahead of a hearing in a state appeals court on Thursday, saying he is staying in office and being targeted because of his Christian beliefs.

There you have it. A Texas politician is being targeted by a Republican prosecutor for being a Christian.

Holy poo poo, this is gold.

quote:

Paxton disputes that the 100,000 shares of Servergy he received were compensation for services rendered, though. Instead, the charge claims, he told the SEC that the shares were a gift offered to him by Mapp, who was told by God not to take money from Paxton for his investment in a meeting at a McKinney Dairy Queen.

“According to Paxton, Mapp refused his investment and stated, ‘I can’t take your money. God doesn’t want me to take your money.’ Consequently, Paxton claimed, he later accepted the shares as a gift,” the SEC complaint stated. “The shares were not a gift but, instead, a sales commission paid to compensate Paxton for the investors he recruited. Paxton knowingly or recklessly failed to disclose the commission to investors despite an obligation to do so.

God said he was supposed to get $100k+ worth of free stock, and he obeyed God. Why are they persecuting this good Christian for his obedience to God?

Thermos H Christ fucked around with this message at 00:49 on May 13, 2016

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Thermos H Christ posted:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-paxton-idUSKCN0Y323L

There you have it. A Texas politician is being targeted by a Republican prosecutor for being a Christian.

Hell, the indictment came from a grand jury in Collin County; one of the most FYGM, constitutional conservative, home of mega churches and multi-million dollar high school football stadiums places in Texas.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

e_angst posted:

"Even if they slip?"

Holy poo poo that is magical.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
"Mr. Chisum, what's the penalty range for a class c misdemeanor?"

"If you were in my county, could be hangin'"

edit

radical meme posted:

Molly Ivins was a national treasure and a legendary Texan. I'd love to see what she would write about Trump and the current GOP.

I'm just glad she isn't alive to see the current state of the capitol, it's far worse than she ever dealt with. We've always had idiots and lobbyists in the House, having pay frozen for forty years will do that, but it's gotten so bad that those guys are working with the Democrats to shut down the tea party idiots that've been elected.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 02:20 on May 13, 2016

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

That video is about as pro-click as any five minutes' worth of youtube can get

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
The "if they slip" answer is just precious.

foot
Mar 28, 2002

why foot why

zoux posted:

They should.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

gently caress Uber and gently caress all of these people who bought their lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

gently caress Uber and gently caress all of these people who bought their lies

And the top comment on that Reddit post is straight from Garza's Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/deliagarzadistrict2/posts/481472532050586